Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Ask Buu ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ask Buu
Chapter One

Starting Again.

Hi there. I had this fic on fanfiction.net when I was 13 but after a load of stuff happened, I was told to come to mediaminer.org by Gunlord who knows everything.

Let's see if i can get this fanfiction going again.

~*~

Buu: *walks on to the set and scratches his... nose?* I smell... bubblegum... *eats his own hand*.

Cell: *falls from the ceiling* Don't mind me, just perfecting the ceiling tiles... did one just MOVE?

Trunks: *swaggers on, dressed in bling* yo man, ah is wearin fly *takes in the sight of Buu eating his own hand and Cell becoming paranoid, screams, then explodes*

Mr Burns: Excellent...

The lovely authoress, Cat, walks on-stage and smiles smugly at the camera, flicks her hair behind her back, then gets pelted with instruction manuals by the chimpanzee that haunts the pipes in the walls.

Cat: *grabs one and reads it* "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts.*? Are you mad? No one does that nowadays.

The lovely assistant, Charlie, makes his debut.

Charlie: I'm pretty fly for a rabbi *plays guitar*

Cell: *stops his paranoia and looks at Charlie* You smell. Take a shower or I'll MAKE you take a shower.

Charlie: You and whose arm- *sees Cell spouting a load of Cell Jrs* OK. Cat, I'm gonna go take a shower.

Cat: Mind if I join you? *winks*

Charlie: *runs off set screaming that the world is going to end, we should all just live in water*

Cat: Well, that wasn't the most flattering experience of my life.

Cell: It is because you are imperfect. Your very presence disturbs the natural processes and occurence of everyday lives.

Buu: This bubblegum... *points to his mauled hand* it was kinda... waxy *gives a pervy wink to Cell*

Cell: *edges off stage, a few seconds later, the sounds of a male screaming and a cockroach laughing are heard*

Cat: Great, now look what you've done.

Buu: Is it my fault if Cell gets his kicks from sharing a shower with young Earth males?

Cat: ... *veinpop*

Buu: Want some wax? *holds out mauled hand*

Well, I think I'll put a stop to this chapter before things get too far out of hand o_OThe idea behind this is, you send in your reviews asking questions to Cell, Trunks (who I will have to go through all the effort of bringing him back to life the silly lil SOB) and Buu. To make it more easy to imagine, The Cell here is perfect Cell and the Buu here is Super Buu. Y'know, the one who was the bad half of Fat Buu who then went and absorbed him. The noseless guy.

R&R.