Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Attack Of the Psychos!!!!!!!!! ❯ Camping... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

ATTACK OF THE PYSHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: Xshiny and Atlantis Angel

Part One: A Camping Trip!

(A/n: Hello and welcome to our interactive fic. Here we took turns writing a section of this fic. Make note that at the end of each section we wrote the name of who wrote it. (Mary =AtlantisAngel, Xshiny=Xshiny lol) We also thought it would be fun to invite anyone willing to join in on our interactive fic by writing the next part. If you do so send your part to sunshine_babe27@hotmail.com as an attachment. You could write anything you like just make sure it makes some sense and follows part of the storyline. I hope you enjoy our fic!! :D Please READ AND REVIEW !!! :D)

***

"The story begins in the deep desolate swamps of Ajax. Here we join the famous beaver hunter, Laura, on her quest to find the "beaver". She slowly and silently creeps through the tall grass to catch a glimpse of the murky waters in which this famous beaver lives. She makes her way towards the beaver's home or dam. Silence dominates this area as her foot makes contact with the murky waters. Out of the corner of her eye she sees movement. She turns herself to the left and takes a couple of courageous steps towards a bunch of tall grass. With a machete in her right hand she swiftly slices down the grass to reveal the one item that made her trip worth the trouble. But there was something terribly wrong with this picture. Instead of the little friendly and playful beaver, there she saw a grotesque gigantic putrid beaver-like creature. It stood there staring at Laura with its beady bloodshot eyes and foaming mouth. Frightened she slowly backed away as 'it' hissed at her. She turned to run but it jumped on her back. She let out the loudest shrill that resonated off the tress but unfortunately civilization was far from this area and no one could help her now. This disgusting creature pulled her screaming body slowly into the dark waters never to be seen again..." Said Bulma as she sat beside the campfire with Goku, Gohan, Chi Chi, Krillen, Yamcha, and Vegeta.

It was a clear beautiful night as they sat around the campfire and Bulma told them one of her scary stories. You see, they all decided that it would be fun to take a break from their tiring lives to take a camping trip. They all sat together, Chi Chi hugging Goku's arm, Gohan intrigued, Krillen shivering with fear, Yamcha laughing with the idea of a psycho beaver and Vegeta as stiff as ever.

"Dad you don't think that story is true do you?" asked Gohan.

"Um-" Goku started"

"Of course not Gohan," interrupted Chi Chi "Who ever heard of psycho beavers?"

"Oh but it is true Chi Chi," said Bulma. "We sit only 100 meters from the area in which this actually took place."

"What?!!" exclaimed Chi Chi. "You took us to a forest when you already knew about this psycho creature!!!"

"Calm down Chi Chi." Said Goku as he helped his wife sit herself back down.

"Don't worry Chi Chi" comforted Bulma. "The guys are here to protect us anyway."

After about an hour of unnecessary arguing between Bulma and a certain over protective mother, Chi Chi was finally convinced that they were perfectly safe where they were.

"Boy all that arguing has made me tired." Said Bulma. "Lets go in the tent now Yamcha." But as she turned around to face Yamcha he was no where near.

"Yamcha?!" She began becoming even more frantic, running to the tent to only discover it was empty. "Where could he be?..."

[-mary]

As Bulma exited her tent she could see the others calling it a night.

"Hey guys have you seen Yamcha?" she called out to them.

"Wasn't he sitting next to Vegeta by the campfire? He's probably trying to have a conversation with him" Goku replied as his wife dragged him into their tent holding onto his arm with a firm grasp. "Night!" he yelled as he entered the tent.

"Yeah Bulma-san. Yamcha is probably with Vegeta. And I think Krillin's with them too," said Gohan.

"Gohan!" Chi chi yelled inside the tent. "Come in here now! You have to be up and early to study! You've fallen behind since you went to Namek! And we don't want that, now do we?"

"No Kasan…" Gohan replied as he walked into their tent very slowly with his head down.

Shaking her head, Bulma started to walk to the campfire. It was not a long walk. It was only behind Krillin's tent. What could happen?

'right! He must be with Vegeta…' she kept saying to herself a little spooked by her own story. She knew that the story was just some myth that her father had told her to scare her as a child. There is no such thing as psycho beavers. Regaining her courage, Bulma started to walk towards the campfire again. As she was walking she heard a twig snap behind her. Frozen in fear, she slowly turned her head to look behind her.

"AHHHHHHHHHH…" she screamed.

[LoL. Have fun on the next part J -xshiny]

There stood the most unexplainable site Bulma has ever witnessed. Bulma had to rub her eyes just to make sure that what she was seeing was real and not her imagination. In front of her was a red eyed, mouth foaming, foul smelling, crazed beaver!!!!!!!! But that was not what was troubling Bulma so much. What frightened her was something even worse she saw behind the beaver. It was a scene even the greatest warrior would not be able to handle. There stood Krillen, Yamcha, and…and… VEGETA PLAYING TWISTER!!!!!!!!!

Bulma stepped closer to the scene to maybe take a better look or possibly take some photos to sell on the internet to some crazed fangirls. "I could make a lot of money…" she thought. She carelessly ignored the psychotic beaver as she took another step forward. That would be her last mistake. As she reached behind her to hopefully find her camera instead of feeling the hard plastic of the camera she felt wet fur.

"Wet fur?" She thought. But it was already too late. The beaver had tackled her from behind and head butted her, rendering her unconscious. Then as silently as possible dragged her sleeping form back into the darkness in which the creature came.

***

"Did you hear anything?" asked Vegeta as he moved his left foot on blue. "Because if anyone finds out about this it'll be both your heads. I will win his game you call Twister then I will conquer CandyLand."

"Don't worry Vegeta, no one will find out." reassured Krillen as he winked at Yamcha. Who, unknown to Vegeta, was holding a camera ready to take pictures…

[hehehe that was so much fun lol Hope you liked it. -Mary]

Click Click

"What was that?" Vegeta asked as Krillin reached under him to place his hand on red.

"Oh nothing" Yamcha replied quickly hiding the camera behind his back before Vegeta could see it. Turning his head to face the forest again Vegeta heard another noise.

Snap

"Alright now I know I heard something, and that you two heard it too! Now tell me what it is before I send you both to the next dimension!"

"Vegeta shhhh" Krillin said as he raised his free hand and putting his index finger to his lips. "Do you want Goku and the others to find out what we're doing?" Shutting up he replied by shaking his head 'no.'

"Good!" smiling that he had gotten Vegeta to actually shut up, Krillin continued.

"The noise was probably a squirrel or something. This is a forest Vegeta. You of all people should know that there are animals in forests."

"I know that baka! And--" he was cut off as he felt something poke him on his leg. "What is it you weakling?" he asked Yamcha who looked as though he saw a ghost. Noticing Vegeta had stopped talking to him, Krilling also took note of Yamcha.

"Um. Yamcha are you okay? You look as though you saw a ghost…"

"Did you say squirrel Krillin?" He asked below a whisper. His voice showing he was scared. But Vegeta and Krillin had heard him.

"Uh yeah." He replied with a sweatdrop forming on his head.

"Bulma told me a story about one like the beaver one. Except it was with a psycho squirrel! She even said it happened in this forest too!"

"Oh please baka! You don't actually think its true! That Onna does tell lies" The trio had stopped playing twister and were now sitting on the ground facing each other.

"But---"

Snap

"What was that?" Krillin asked as he looked towards the path that led to their tents. Vegeta just turned with fear written across his face, his pride long forgotten by fear. And Yamcha had grabbed onto Vegeta's arm, who hadn't taken notice, with his eyes shut.

"WE'RE GONNA DIE! PSYCHO SQUIRREL IS OUT TO GET US!"

[Muahaha I'm so evil. Er.. I guess krillin is the only brave one. LoL. Whoever is going to write next have fun. -xshiny]