Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Trouble ❯ Baby Trouble, Part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saiyan Saga

Baby Trouble, Part Three

By Queen Breeza

"I'm coming, Golen!" Cerulean raced to the elevator, avoiding children lying on the floor along the way. Frieza held on tight to her and giggled like they were going for a ride. She finally got to the elevator and pressed the third level.

~Cerulean?~ Golen talked through the walkie/radio again. ~Are you almost here?~

"Yes, just hold on Golen," Cerulean replied.

Cerulean reached the bottom floor and quickly raced out of the elevator to Golen's lab.

"I'm here, Golen!" Cerulean walked into the lab. "What's up? Something wrong?"

"Look!" Golen spun around in his chair to face Cerulean. He had a big grin on his face that made him seem to glow, and his eyes were brown with content and joy. He held up his hand, which grasped a tube filled with a clear fluid of some sort. Cerulean wondered what it was.

"Our prayers have been answered!" Golen exclaimed.

Cerulean's eyes went wide with joy. "You mean--?"

"Yes! I have found...the CURE!"

Uh oh!

"Really?? You mean this nightmare is over?"

Nightmare, huh?

"Yep--hey! I'm not that bad as a baby, am I?"

I can't let it end like this!

"No, Golen, you're a complete angel, but I'd like for things to get back to normal as soon as possible. IF you know what I mean."

My youth! My innocence??

"Yeah, me too. It's been hectic, huh?"

No more poopy diapers for Cerulean to clean up after? No!

"Sure has. Don't you think, Friezy?"

I must destroy it!

"Uhh, Frieza?"

Now!

"Frieza, what are you--aah!"

Frieza jumped off Cerulean heading straight for Golen. He didn't know that Golen was a Super Saiyan now, so when he missed the tube he was completely caught off guard.

"How can this be?? I am Lord of the Universe!!" Frieza's chibi voice rang out, and his anger went up to levels more than a child's tantrum. He was angry that Golen could dodge at a speed faster than his, and even angrier that Cerulean had not informed him that a Super Saiyan was in their mists.

"That may be, Frieza," Golen began, "but this low-class soldier is no pushover. Prepare for battle! Cerulean!"

"Yeah?"

"Hold this while I take care of Frieza," Golen said tossing the tube with their hopes for normalcy to Cerulean. She caught it perfectly.

"Cerulean! Give that to me!" Frieza commanded as he charged at Cerulean with full force.

"Uhh, sir?" Cerulean noticed Frieza's situation and stifled back a laugh.

"What? I'm...almost...there..."

"Sir, would you just turn around?"

"You know...I think there's something wrong here. I don't seem to be moving anywhere..."

"Please?" Cerulean nearly cracked at this point.

"Oh, alright." Frieza turned around, not expecting to find what he did. "Hey!" he yelled, his eyes filled with horror. "Let go o' my tail! That's private!"

"Why? I don't see what's so private about it. It's just a tail," Golen stated, yanking the tail to irritate the tiny tyrant further.

"Stop that!" Frieza lunged for Golen, but Golen was already out of the way and back behind Frieza once again. He grabbed his tail tighter this time.

"Ouch!" Frieza fell on his face to the ground, and Golen began to spin his formal leader around in a circle, faster and faster, until finally he let go. Frieza went careening into the wall, leaving a print of himself in it as he fell to the ground, landing on his back with a thump.

"Don't hurt him, Golen!" Cerulean called out. "Remember, he's not that powerful anymore!"

"Don't worry, I think it's over now," Golen said. He walked over to where Frieza had fallen and looked down at him. "You alright, sir?"

Frieza didn't reply. He flipped over on his stomach and crossed his arms, laying his head on the floor. He closed his arms around his head tightly and just stayed like this for a few moments.

Golen kneeled down on one knee and began to listen. Quiet, nearly silent sobs were coming from this little beast of mass destruction. He had been beaten, and he refused to talk to anyone.

Golen started to pat Frieza's back gently to calm him, only to hear Frieza's sobs get louder. "Cerulean," Golen called, not taking his eyes off Frieza, "come here for a sec."

Cerulean rushed over to Golen, looked at Frieza, and at once started to hear his muffled cries. She smiled, picked Frieza up, and held him, rubbing his back as she sat down in the chair Golen had previously been in.

"Why don't you go take him to your room? I don't think he wants to be around me, ya know," Golen suggested. He felt bad that he had to go rough on the little guy, but it had to be done. At least he hadn't given him any serious injuries.

"Yeah, I'll meet you later, Golen," Cerulean said. As she stood up though, something fell out of her hand and crashed on to the floor. The contents spilled all over her right foot, and the hopes they had of returning everyone to normal were gone again.

"Crap! Sorry, Golen. I...forgot I had it in my hand." Cerulean looked at the mess on the floor with guilt.

Golen looked at the broken tube with interest but said, "Don't worry about it. I can always analyze the fluid and clone it. You just take Frieza somewhere else."

Cerulean walked out of the lab and headed to the second level of the ship. Once she got to her room, she lied Frieza down on her bed and switched on the television. Strangely, it didn't come on. Frieza's sobs began to get louder and louder till finally he broke into a full babyish cry.

"W-w-why did you t-t-t-team u-up with that S-s-s-s-saiyan monkey?" he asked through sobs. "I-I-I gave you a direct order, and you d-d-d-didn't even listen to me!" His cries got louder after that last sentence.

"Oh, Frieza," Cerulean sighed. She sat beside him on the bed and put him over her lap. She kept one hand on his back petting him gently as she listened to him wail. "You can't have everything you want ya know."

Frieza calmed down and opened his tear-filled eyes. He flipped over on his back and sat up, staring at Cerulean. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Frieza," Cerulean replied.

Frieza got closer to her and put an arm around her waist, trying to curl up at the same time. When he got situated, he looked at Cerulean again and asked "Were you afraid of me when I was older?"

Cerulean's eyes wandered to the left, looking at various objects in her room. "Well, everyone was afraid of you when they were older."

Frieza sensed her straying away from the question. "I know about them, but I'm talking about you. Were you ever afraid of me?"

"Well..."

"Tell the truth."

"Uh..."

"And shame the devil."

"Yes."

Frieza acted as if this was a mighty shock to him. "You were afraid of me?? Why?"

"You know why," she smirked. But Frieza looked like he was about to cry again. Cerulean was sorry she answered his question. Then suddenly he straightened up and looked proudly at her.

"Cerulean," he began, "I'm making a new law: from now on, you are never to fear me again. Got it?"

"Got it."

Suddenly Cerulean tackled him and began to tickle his sides. Frieza tried to keep her hands away, but he was laughing too much to stop her.

Maybe this won't be so bad after all, Cerulean thought.

So what'd ya think? Better? Worse? Let me know! :D