Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Trouble ❯ The Cure and Cooler's Visit ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saiyan Saga

Baby Trouble, Part 6: The Cure and Cooler's Visit

King Cold wants to know what's going on when Ginyu says he did 'it'...okay...Frieza's upset, and who would show up at a time like this? Cooler of course and his Armored Squadron!

By Queen Breeza

"Let's start from the beginning," King Cold began with anger in his voice, "How did this happen in the first place??" He was talking to all the various baby warriors and Cerulean sitting around a table in the briefing room. None of them had an answer except Cerulean, who was still trying to figure out how to put it. The Ginyu Force was there--well, not much of a force now, but they were present. Captain Ginyu was bored out of his mind, Jeice was still asleep on Cerulean, in the process of drooling now, Burter was crying, Recoome was trying to eat the table, and Guldo was pretending to catch butterflies. Yep, all's well here...right.

"I can't take it anymore!" Ginyu suddenly screamed.

"What?" Cerulean said breaking her thoughts.

"Do you know something about this?" growled Cold. He got up from his chair and walked over to the now crying child.

"Don't take another step near me!" Ginyu stressed. He was either really losing it or his leader's father was severely scaring him.

"King Cold, PLEASE! WOULD YOU SIT DOWN??!" Cerulean bellowed, which was not her usual forte.

Surprised, King Cold obediently went back to his seat, staring at Cerulean the entire time with uncertain eyes.

Ginyu started sniffing. "I was the one who did it."

"Did what?" Cerulean asked. She put Jeice down in her chair, went over to Ginyu's side and stooped down. "What are you talking about?"

"It was all my fault," he sniveled.

"You aren't talking about the chemical, are you?" Cerulean asked. She got a tissue and wiped Ginyu's nose.

"What chemical?" Ginyu asked a bit confused. "I was talking about all the babies that had gotten swirlies from my Ginyu force. I did it all! The rest had nothing to do with it."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you owned up to that," Cerulean said. She got up and went back to her seat, picking up Jeice before she sat down. She looked at Cold and shrugged.

"Chemical?" Cold asked her warily. "Tell me more about this chemical."

Cerulean took a deep breath then began. "It first started in a lab on the lowest level of the ship--"

"The sewer drainage??" Cold cocked an eye.

"Can I finish? PLEASE??" Cerulean said ticked off.

"Oooo, you're not supposed to do that," Ginyu said drying his eyes.

"Shut up," Cerulean told him quickly.

"Oooo, that was a wordy-dirty! I'm telling," said Recoome, who refrained from biting the table to talk.

"And just who are you going to tell, Shorty?" Cerulean asked boldly.

"Uhhhh," Recoome looked over at King Cold, who just waved him off, then back at her. "Lord Frieza?"

"Oh, no! I'm scared!" she said sarcastically. "What a threat! The Tiny Tyrant of Doom is gonna get me!"

"Where is Frieza, anyways?" King Cold asked. Frieza hadn't showed up at the meeting, and no one had seen him since he saw his father.

"Probably sulking on a bed somewhere," Cerulean answered. "I'll go check."

"I'm coming with you," Cold stated.

"No, you better not," Cerulean said.

"Why not?" he growled.

"Think about it: if Frieza knew you saw him crying, he'd shame himself for eternity."

Cold thought about this for a moment. "Alright, you go. But hurry back."

Cerulean left without another word said.

"Frieza?" Cerulean asked as she knocked on her own door. Can't believe he locked it just so I couldn't get in! "Frieza?"

"Go away," said a muffled chibi voice behind the door. "I don't like you anymore."

Wow, big surprise! "Why not?" Cerulean asked.

"Cause you left me alone to play with the Ginyu Force!" Frieza answered.

"No, I didn't!" she protested.

"Yes, you did!"

"Sir," Cerulean hesitated after she said the word, "I wasn't playing with them! I was trying to catch them."

"Ginyu told me that already," Frieza said. "But why?"

"To put them in bed, sir!"

"Oh."

"..."

"..."

"Can I come in, now?"

"No!"

Cerulean sighed. "Fine. Have it your way." She turned and stomped near the door, her stomps getting softer and softer as she pretended to leave. "I'll just have to tell your father you're being a crybaby!"

Suddenly, the door opened and Frieza cried out "NO!"

"Gotcha!" Cerulean grabbed Frieza and hauled him off to the briefing room.

"Cheese!" Ginyu yelled at Recoome, who had found a toy that looked like cheese and a banana put together.

"Banana!" Recoome yelled back.

"Cheese!"

"Banana!"

"Cheese!"

"Banana!"

"Since when does a banana have holes in it like that, soldier?"

"Since when can you peel a cheese, Captain Dorkface?"

"How dare you talk to your commanding officer like that! Twenty push-ups, soldier!"

"Yes, sir," murmured Recoome. He got out of his chair and started doing push-ups on the floor. Ginyu sat on his back to annoy him.

King Cold was watching the scene in amusement. A green hand gripped his cape and tugged to get his attention. King Cold looked down to see the miniature Guldo looking back at him curiously.

"What's that?" he asked.

"What's what?" Cold asked back.

"What're those pointy things on your head?"

"Horns..."

"Oh."

"Anything else?"

"What's that long thing sticking out of your butt?"

-_- "A tail..."

"Oh...then what about--"

"WE'RE FINISHED NOW!!" Cold bellowed.

"Okay..." Guldo went back to his seat, but didn't stop looking at King Cold.

"I'm back!" called Cerulean as she came through the door. "And look who I have with me!" She held up Frieza as if he were the greatest thing since peanut butter. "Frieza!"

"So? What's so special about him?" asked Ginyu who was now sitting on an exhausted Recoome's back. He never even made it to the tenth push-up.

Frieza perked up at this. "What do ya mean what's so special about me?"

"Frieza, don't use slang," his father told him. He felt like his eyes were going to roll back every time he looked at his son now.

Frieza ignored him. "I'm the best thing to happen to this universe! And ya know what? I'm the best thing to happen to this whole cosmos, too!"

"Whatever!" Ginyu gave up. He looked at Recoome under him and got up.

"Am I late?" said a voice at the door.

"Nah, Golen, you're just in time," said Cerulean, who was relieved Golen had showed up when he did.

"Cool." Golen took the seat next to Cerulean's right when the soldier sitting in it gladly gave it up. After all, it was the seat almost next to Cold's.

"You're a Saiyan!?" King Cold didn't seem to be taking anything well.

"You're a lizard!?" Golen mimicked the Icejin king.

"Golen!" Cerulean said with a smirk.

"He started it," Golen said smirking back.

"Golen, why don't you tell him about the chemical that started all this?" Cerulean asked Golen getting more serious about the situation.

"Well," Golen began, "it's a long story..."

While the little scientist was explaining the situation, another being was looking upon the two ships that belonged to Frieza and King Cold.

"Sauza!" A large, purple Icejin ordered, "prepare the ship for locking on to my father's."

"Yes, sir!" said a blonde haired blue soldier standing at the controls of the ship.

The large, purple Icejin looked at the screen. "I'm going to find out why my father hasn't returned any of my messages."

Sauza finished putting in the coordinates of King Cold's ship, and the ship moved towards it.

"What in the world is so important that my own father won't even check his incoming messages?" the Icejin continued.

Is he talking to himself? Sauza asked himself.

Doole came in the room with a bag of chips, crunching them loudly. "What's up?"

"Can you be any quieter with those things?" Sauza asked him. He left the control panel and got some chips himself. Sauza and Doray watched Cooler talk even more to himself like it was a home movie.

"What do you think he's saying?" Doole asked Sauza.

"Beats me," he answered. "I've given up trying to figure it out. I think he's speaking his native language."

"Yeah, probably," Doole agreed, and put more chips in his mouth.

"......which brings us to the present state," Golen finished. He took a deep breath and dropped his head on the table.

"And what are you doing now to fix this?" Cold asked. He wanted to kill the little Saiyan so badly.

Golen picked his head up off the table and looked at Cold with sleepy eyes. "You mean what have I done to fix this."

"You got another cure?" Cerulean asked hopefully.

"Yeah, but it's different from the last one," Golen answered. "This one will react more slowly than...the...last...? Frieza, sir, why are you staring at me?"

"This is all your fault," Frieza said. His arms were crossed, and he was glaring at the Super Saiyan like he didn't know Golen was the one who caused their current situation.

"I know, sir, thanks for pointing that out to me again."

"Stupid doo-doo head," Frieza continued.

"Frieza," Cerulean began, "just shut up."

"Make me, you freakin' fish!" Frieza yelled.

"Okay," Cerulean got up from her seat calmly and put Jeice down in it. She then walked over to Frieza's side of the table and picked him up. What happened next scared the living daylights out of every baby in there. Quickly, Cerulean put Frieza over her lap roughly with him protesting and gave him ten good hard slaps on his little bottom.

"The horror!" Ginyu cried as he watched Cerulean dish out the punishment.

"Don't watch it, Captain!" cried Burter, who only cried even more after watching Frieza take his punishment.

"You meany!" Frieza cried.

Cerulean put him back in his seat and went back to hers. Frieza continued to cry, but only his Ginyu Force paid him any attention, scrap Jeice who was still sleeping.

"I know most babies don't get spanked, but Frieza is a much more advanced child, so discipline is necessary," Cerulean stated.

"Well said," commented Golen. "I just hope you don't do that to me."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Well, as I said before, I have another cure. But distributing it to all the soldiers is going to be the hard part. We'll need a big enough room to fit as many as we can."

"What about the vents? Can't you just send it through there?" Cerulean asked.

"That's a possibility, but any filter on the vents or air conditioners around here would take some of the properties of the chemical out. Plus," Golen added looking at Cold, "King Cold and any other normal soldiers here would have to be back on his ship before we make it airborne."

"That doesn't include me though, right?" Cerulean asked worriedly.

"Nope. If the last one didn't affect you, this one won't either."

Cerulean sighed in relief. Being on Cold's ship was one of the last things she wanted to do. The very last would be being on Cooler's ship.

The door opened and everyone turned to see Cooler's Armored Squadron holding a bag of chips and a depressed Cooler.

"Hi, guys," said Sauza. "Oh, hello Cerulean! Haven't seen you in a while."

Cooler's head perked up at the call of Cerulean's name, and Cerulean herself groaned. "Cerulean?! Where?"

Neiz pushed Cooler's head to the left. "Coool," he said. "But don't touch me again!"

"Whatever," said Neiz. He grabbed some chips and stuffed them into his mouth.

Sauza and the others literally threw baby soldiers out of their seats and sat in their place.

"Be careful with them," Cerulean told them. Cooler made his way to the right of Cerulean and knocked Golen out of his seat. Cerulean groaned again.

Cooler looked at the baby in Cerulean's arms, and his eyes grew wide. "What?" she asked.

"Alright, who did you marry?" Cooler asked her. "Tell me so I can kill the guy who gave you such an ugly child!"

"I'm not married, you idiot!" Cerulean screamed. "And the baby's not mine! He's not ugly either."

"Then why are you holding him?" Cooler asked angrily. "Let's his own parents take care of him."

"I'd be glad to do that, but they don't seem to know that their son has reversed back into a child!"

"Huh?"

What an idiot! Cerulean just ignored Cooler and looked around for Golen.

"Now what are you doing?" Cooler said and stared at her.

"Do you have to ask what I'm doing all the time?"

"...Yes."

"Why??"

"Because I want to!"

"Can we get back to the subject, please?" asked Golen under the table. He crawled back out into the light and looked for another chair. The only one he thought to be available soon was the one next to King Cold. The soldier in it looked like he was about to cry.

"Hey, can I have this seat?" asked Golen.

"Take it! It's all yours," said the baby. He ran out of the room crying.

"...That was weird," Golen got situated and noticed Cold was giving him a death glare. Well, nothing I can do about it, he thought in dismay. He thought this was the best time to show Cold the cure.

"What's that?" King Cold snorted.

"The cure," Golen snorted back. He moved it over to Cold since he wouldn't take it from his hand. Then Golen smiled evilly and said: "You can open it if you don't believe me."

"Hmph!" Cold took the closed tube in his hand and looked at the white substance in it. He noticed that it was only half full. "This is it?"

"Actually," Golen got serious again, "the tube is completely full. What you see as "space" is really part of the cure itself."

-_- "In other words, the air is the cure?"

"No, that's only half of it. The cure is half oxygen and half condensed liquid. The oxygen allows the vapors of the cure to rise into the current atmosphere at a rapid pace. That's how the chemical that started all this was able to get to everyone so fast. But its makeup was totally reversed, which allowed it to cause regression. The cure you have there was created the opposite way, which will allow it to cause progression."

"Snore," Cerulean pretended to be asleep. She used Jeice as her pillow.

"Let me see that," Cooler snatched the tube from his father and tried shaking it up. "What does it smell like?"

"NO! DON'T OPEN IT!" Golen cried. Too late.

The cure got loose and Cooler started to regress rapidly. "What's happening to me??" He got smaller and smaller until he became a baby Icejin again.

King Cold got away quickly before the chemical had time to affect him as well as Cooler's Armored Squadron. The babies already in the room, however, started to go back to being an adult. But their progression was stopped when Cerulean closed the tube again.

"Hey, why didn't you let us go all the way?" Captain Ginyu asked her. He had only gotten to the teenager stage, and he looked ridiculous in a diaper, which by the way, was splitting. "Help! I need some underwear!"

"So do we, Capt'n!" Burter cried. "Uh oh..."

"What?"

"My diaper has broken completely..."

"Cerulean, HELP US!"

"Uh, you guys wait here!" Cerulean got up from the table, and in her rushing, her mermaid tail flipped the table over. Thankfully, she didn't look back.

"AAAAHHH!" The Ginyu force covered themselves and distanced themselves from one another.

"Wait for me!" Golen bolted out of the room after Cerulean.

In the laundry room, Cerulean dug through piles and piles of clothes looking for underwear, socks, T-shirts, anything to cover up the Ginyus and the other soldiers who had been exposed to the cure. Golen had found some clothes and was checking himself out in the mirror.

"Golen, could you help me carry these to the briefing room?" Cerulean asked looking at Golen. Nice butt!

"Oh, sure..." Golen turned around and walked over to the clothes. "Uh, Cerulean?"

"Yeah?" Cerulean picked up some underwear and headed out with them.

Golen followed her down the hall. "Did you just think 'Nice butt' in your mind?"

Cerulean stopped. "How did you get in my mind?"

"So, you DID think 'Nice butt'! But how did I get into your mind,?" Golen's eyes turned green as he thought about this.

"Don't worry about it," Cerulean said hurriedly, "We'll talk about it some other time."

Golen watched Cerulean walk quickly down the hall and take the elevator to the briefing room.

How was it? Did you like this chapter? Was this one better or worse?

Tell me!

Please?

Stay tuned for the next chapter: Vegeta's Revenge! What is Vegeta doing now??

R&R!