Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Baby Trouble ❯ The Gummi Bear War ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Saiyan Saga

Just a reminder, I don't own DBZ, and this fic is rated PG. Enjoy.

Baby Trouble, Part 8: The Gummi Bear War

The war has begun...but is it really a war? It's Vegeta vs. Nappa! Who will win? Frieza has some problems of his own thanks to Cerulean.

By Queen Breeza

"Nappa, you're not going to get that door open anytime soon there, bud."

"Just a few more...combinations..."

"Just give it up, man."

"...why?..."

Raditz looked at the pathetic warrior before him. He knew Nappa was never going to give up trying to get to those Gummi Bears and sighed.

"Nappa, come on! By now Vegeta has finished off the rest of the Gummi Bears. It's time to move on!"

"No! It's never time to move on! How could you say that??"

Inside his room, Vegeta prepared to deploy his second step towards the Gummi Bear War. He finished the pack of Gummi Bears in his hands and threw the empty plastic on the floor. Then he got down from the container of Gummi Bears and walked to the door.

"Nappa?" Vegeta called.

Nappa perked up in a second. "Yes, my humble Prince?"

"Go to heck!"

"I'll get you for this!" Nappa shook his finger at the door. "One way or another, I WILL GET THOSE GUMMI BEARS BACK!!"

Vegeta heard running and then silence. Nappa and Raditz had left.

Idiots! Vegeta grinned to himself. This is like taking candy from a baby!

~~~~~

"Frieza, sir?" Cerulean had went back to the briefing room after she had heard from Golen that Frieza was acting strangely. She still had Cooler with her, who was gurgling happily while drooling on her hair. "You still there?"

It seemed that maybe Frieza had left. But then a familiar scent caught her attention. Frieza was still in there.

"I'm coming in, sir!" Cerulean slowly and cautiously walked in the room.

"...grrrr..."

"Sir, is that you?"

"...Hrrrr..."

"Stop making weird sounds!"

"...blebleblebleblebl..."

"...Okay..."

"Alright, Fish! Just what the heck do you want from me??"

"Calm down sir, jeez!" Cerulean found a place to sit on the floor in front of Frieza once she had found him. "What's your problem?"

"Why do you still have that thing in your hands?" Frieza growled.

"Oh, you mean Cooler?" Cerulean looked down at the baby wide awake in her arms. He was looking at Frieza curiously.

"Get rid of him! I command you!" Frieza crossed his arms.

"Sorry, I do not comply with heinous orders! Loser!" Cerulean concluded her sentence with a raspberry.

"Could you act serious for once?" Frieza sighed. He looked on the floor and saw a cockroach passing his tail. He fiddled with it with his finger and then finally flicked it off.

"I am serious! This is as serious as I can get," Cerulean said.

"Well, then," Frieza began, getting up, "would you please take my advice this time?"

"No."

"Alright then..." Frieza walked over to Cerulean and snatched the baby out of her harms before she could react. "Let me...help you!"

Frieza took the baby by the neck, the baby crying in protest and looking over at Cerulean, and threw him towards the door.

"You MONSTER!!" Cerulean gave Frieza a swift kick in privates and raced over to catch the baby before he hit the door. She caught him just in time, but found herself colliding with the door afterwards since she wasn't able to make an abrupt stop.

"Cerulean......get...back...here," Frieza's speech was blocked by the unrivaled pain in his groin where Cerulean had delt him a serious blow.

Cerulean got up from the floor and checked on the baby. Cooler didn't seem to have any bruises or bleeding though he was crying, so she headed down the hall away from the briefing room.

~~~~~

"Now where are we going?" Radditz asked as he followed the Gummi Bear-obsessed Saiyan, aka, Nappa.

"We're going to get Cerulean!" Nappa declared. "She'll know how to bring Vegeta to surrender!"

"Right," Radditz grumbled.

They neared another corner, and Cerulean showed up, knocking them to the floor because she was running.

"Whoa, what's the problem Cerulean?" Radditz asked, rubbing his head where it had hit the floor.

"Frieza might be chasing me! Run!" Cerulean picked Nappa and Radditz up and headed to her room.

~~~~~

Of course, Frieza was nowhere near running after Cerulean. He was still on the floor in the briefing room, trying to conquer the pain in his groin so that he could get up.

"Darn, that girl can kick," Frieza said. His eyes squeezed tightly as he tried dragging himself on the floor. The cockroach that he had found earlier somehow showed up again.

"What are you looking at?" Frieza sneered at it with one eye closed.

The cockroach didn't reply. Instead, it burst out laughing in a tiny voice. It seemed to say something with a few squeaks, but Frieza couldn't understand it. If he could, he would have heard: "You got beat by a girl!"

Frieza sweat-dropped. "Creep."

~~~~~

"What did you do to make Frieza want to chase after you, Cerulean?" Radditz asked. They were in the safety of her room, if you could call it that.

"I kicked him in the groin," she stated. She opened her door and looked out for the fifth time and closed it again.

"Ooh, hate to be you," Radditz said. "You do realize you're doomed, right?"

"Duh!" Cerulean said. "Nobody's ever been able to do that and get away with it."

"Well, now that we know you're doomed and won't be with us for very long," Nappa began, jumping on Cerulean's bed, "on to more important matters. LIKE, HOW THE HECK CAN WE GET BACK THE GUMMI BEARS FROM VEGETA, PRINCE DOOKY, THE STEALER OF THE GUMMI BEARS??"

"Calm down, Nappa," Cerulean said. "They're just Gummi Bears. Get a life!"

"I do have a life!" Nappa stood on the bed. "And it involves devouring Gummi Bears. It's called 'Saving the Gummi Bears from a Terrible Fate of Vegeta's Mouth'! That's the only life I have! You gotta help me!"

"He's too obsessed to let it go," Radditz sighed.

"Very well, then," Cerulean groaned. "Come on, let's go get the Gummi Bears back from Vegeta before you croak."

"Yess!" Nappa jumped down from the bed and went out the door. Cerulean and Radditz followed him.

~~~~~

In the hallway, a "war" was brewing.

"Hey, kid," Vegeta called, trying to make himself invisible behind the container of Gummi Bears, "you want some of these?"

The soldier that was passing by stopped and looked his way. He saw Vegeta and tilted his head.

"Well, do you want some Gummi Bears or not?" Vegeta asked impatiently.

The child soldier nodded his head eagerly, having heard of Gummi Bears while he was on another planet.

"Well..." Vegeta stood up and grinned menacingly, "You're not getting any! Ahahahaha!"

The soldier burst out crying and started to run away, but Vegeta stopped him.

"Hey, come on," Vegeta said apologetically, trying to hold back his laughter, "I didn't mean it. You can have some..."

The soldier stopped crying and looked hopeful.

"HERE!!" Vegeta reopened a bag he had kept in his armor. To the soldier's horror, it had half-eaten Gummi Bears in it (I said it was rated PG!) The drool was still present on them.

"TAKE ALL YOU WANT!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!" Vegeta started choking the little warrior with his tail. The warrior could only struggle in Vegeta's grasp as the mutilated Gummi Bears got closer and closer to his mouth.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!"

~~~~~

"Get away from me! Stop it!" Frieza was still on the floor, now screaming at the many cockroaches that had gathered around him and started laughing at him once they had heard the entire tale from that one, lone cockroach that Frieza had flicked away.

"Stop laughing at me!" Frieza cried. He was starting to wonder if he had permanent damage in his groin. What did Cerulean do to him??

Suddenly, the cockroaches started to climb on top of him. Frieza desperately knocked them away with his hand, but soon he became covered in their massive numbers.

~Note to self, Frieza thought, drumming his fingers on the floor in a rhythmic pattern, remember to kill the ship cleaning staff for a sucky cleaning job!

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! DIE!!" Frieza shot up in the air and powered up. The cockroaches were flung off of him but landed unharmed on the floor. Their eyes started to glow red.

"Kill..." their monotonous tone of voice was understandable now.

" 'Kill you'? GLADLY!" Frieza fired energy blasts all over, killing the numerous cockroaches instantly. But he didn't stop since he saw more coming out of the vents.

"I'll finish you all!! Ahahahaha!"

~~~~~

Back to the "battle" or war as Vegeta would have it...

Numerous child-sized warriors lay sprawled out on the floor of the hallway, pre-chewed Gummi Bears pieces dripping out of their mouths. Battered and bruised, the endless line of victims seemed to go on forever. Finally, it ended--with Vegeta having a choke hold on a lizard-like soldier. Lizard people seemed to be his favorite type of victim nowadays. Hmm...must have something to do with Frieza.

"Eat them! And I will spare your life!" Vegeta told the poor, crying child.

"Vegeta, what are you doing?"

"Huh?" Vegeta turned around to see Cerulean standing with her arms crossed looking down on the Saiyan with two little munchkins by either side of her legs.

"Leave that poor lizard alone. What did he ever do to you?" Cerulean continued.

"Shut up! This is none of your business!" Vegeta kept his victim close, cutting off his breathing.

"Dude, just let him go," Radditz pleaded. "I'm tired of this Gummi Bear crap! I wanna go on with life! I wanna see Ray!"

"Well, why don't you just go then?" Cerulean said. "I'm sure she misses you."

Everyone, including Vegeta and his victim, looked at Raditz. Raditz turned around and said "Bye! Good luck getting those Gummi Bears back, Nappa!"

Vegeta looked at Nappa smirking. "Oh, so that's why you're here. Too bad; you're a little too late if you came to get the Gummi Bears back."

"What are you saying?" Nappa looked around wildly. "Where are the Gummi Bears??"

"Heh, why don't you ask my victims?" Vegeta pointed to the warriors on the floor littering the hallway. "I'm afraid all of the Gummi Bears are gone."

"All of them??!" Nappa's fury began to rise. "Nooo!"

"Ahaha-ack! Nap-pa, stop...ch-choking me!" Vegeta's laugh was cut short as an angry Nappa attacked him, trying to make him suffocate. Vegeta was forced to release his prisoner.

"Those Gummi Bears were mine!!"

"Hehe...you snooze...you...lose," Vegeta was really suffering now. "Okay, now...this is...getting...to be annoying...Nappa stop...listen to Cerulean...please...violence is not the answer..."

"I never said that!" Cerulean argued.

"Oh, what the...crap! Does it really matter? Just as...ack...long as Nappa...let's me...go..."

"Oh, so you want me to stop? WELL, I DON'T WANT TO!!" Nappa increased his grip until he felt a pop. "Ooo, what was that, huh?"

"Thanks for getting that crick out of my neck," Vegeta said and suddenly gained control of his breathing. He took hold of Nappa's arm and flung him away. "Now the battle's for real! Welcome to my Gummi Bear War!!"

"You're on!"

Both warriors rammed each other in the head, and then they fell down.

"Well, I can see this fight is getting no where fast," commented Cerulean from the sidelines. She yawned and turned to leave. "I think I'll take a nap or something before dinner. Good luck with your war, boys."

"Ouch," said Vegeta, rubbing his head.

"Hurt," said Nappa.

"Pain."

"Agony."

"Headache."

"Migraine."

"Bleeding."

"Bloodlust."

"I command you to stop saying better hurt words than me!"

"I can't help it if I'm smarter than you, Prince!"

"Shut up!"

"Make me!"

"I will."

"..."

"As soon as I get off the floor."

"I'm sure that will be a great accomplishment for you."

"Leave me alone..."

~~~~~

"Ahahaha! No one and nothing can defeat me," Frieza said triumphantly. The entire room was even more decimated than before. All that was left of the many cockroaches that had once roamed the ship freely thanks to its cleaning staff was a single antenna. Suddenly, Frieza spotted it and blasted it. Then there was nothing left of the cockroaches.

"Victory!" Frieza exclaimed, throwing his arms up in the air and waving them around. "Once again, I have proven myself to be the most powerful being in the universe!"

Frieza landed on the ground and discoed. He didn't notice Cerulean when she came in.

"Uh, Frieza? What are you doing?" Cerulean asked with a cocked eyebrow and a smile.

Startled and angry at the same time, Frieza turned around quickly and used his super speed to glare in her face at eye level.

"You will be punished severely for your actions!!" He yelled.

"Yeah, well," nervously, Cerulean began to say something that could keep her from punishment altogether, "I came to apologize--"

"What? I can't hear you!" Frieza mocked, putting a hand to his ear.

"I said, I came to apologize for kicking you in the groin."

"Gasp! Really? I'm shocked!" Frieza dramatized.

"Yeah, well, that's all, sir. I'm gonna take a nap now. Later," Cerulean hung her head in depression and left the room.

Frieza stood alone for a while thinking about Cerulean's actions vs. her apology. He decided she didn't need to be punished after all. Instead, maybe she could do him a favor...

"Cerulean, wait up!" Frieza pursued Cerulean down the hall.

~~~~~

The war was over. Vegeta and Nappa had gotten board trying to say smarter words than each other, but Nappa still hadn't forgiven Vegeta for eating all the Gummi Bears and misusing them the way he had.

"Come on, Nappa, we're best friends, aren't we?" Vegeta tried to convince Nappa to forgive him.

"No, we aren't...now!" Nappa kept his back turned to Vegeta. Some of the warriors snapped out of their unconsciousness and got up.

"Hey, I didn't eat all the Gummi Bears," Vegeta lied.

"You didn't?" Nappa asked hopefully. He turned and faced Vegeta with a big grin on his face.

"Nope. In fact, I got a bag right here!" Vegeta reached into a pocket and took out the bag of Gummi Bears he had stored there.

The little warriors that had woken up ran away in fear of having to eat more pre-chewed Gummi things again.

"Here..." Vegeta handed Nappa the bag, knowing that Nappa was too dumb to inspect it first.

"Thanks," Nappa took the bag and saw that it was already open. "Hey, this bag is--"

"I-I had some of those, but I didn't finish them. I planned to save them for later! But now you can have them."

"Cool," Nappa looked at the bag and didn't see and saliva present, so he tilted it over his open mouth...

"Ahahahahaha!"

Well, I guess we all know what happened after that. Stay tuned for the next chapter...uh, something. Well, I'll have it up sooner or later.