Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ babysitting blues ❯ chapter 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimers: we own nothing! please review!!! thanks! and also cheers 2 everybody that have reviewed so far! review again! lol! sorry but we wont be able 2 update our fics for a couple of weeks as we both go on vacation! sun, sea, sand here we come!! we are gonna surf those cornish waves on bimbo's board!! (we would rather be going 2 hawaii tho.. lol) you enjoy and -pleassseeee review!! thanks! bye byez!

Chap 7- tea party part 1

"Isn't this risky Trunks? i mean... your dad does have a pretty bad temper when he get's angry..." said Goten as he looked at the clock on the wall of Trunks' room. half seven already!" informed Goten, i know time flies when you'r having fun doesn't it?" said Trunks smirking, my dad would never hit any of us, even if we went to hit him he would probably just scream at us or something, he just has a reputation for being grumpy thats all." said Trunks as he pushed the safe back under his bed.
daddys the best daddy in the world!" said Bra beaming, and bouncing up and down,the only time he has actually hit me, has been when we were training in the gravity room... but then they were all accidents anyway... so no worries there Goten!" Trunks said reassuring his best friend.
stupid hair dye still hasn't came out!" said Vegeta as he stood in front of the mirror and examined the splodges of pink dye that were left on his hair. wait till i see that boy!" said Vegeta as he stomped towards Trunks' room,wont train him for a month!" said Vegeta as he slammed open the door to his son's room with a loud BANG!

He looked around at the trashed room, but there was no sign of anybody anywhere, just my luck! he's probably scheming something else with Kakorot's brat right now!' thought Vegeta as he took one last look at the untidy room and closed the door again.
for operation candy Bra?" said Trunks through a walky talkie to his sister, word candy got her all jumpy and excited, dad's now coming down the stairs... have you got the water ready?" said Bra as she put a thumbs up to pann who instantly turned off the TV and walked over to Bra, start screaming in exactly 5 seconds... now counting down, over and out" said Bra as she began counting down to zero.4 3 2 1 0..." said Bra and Pann at the same time, then...
AHHHHHH daddyyyyyy!!!!!!" screamed Bra as loud as she could, she knew that her dad would probably come running, want mummy and daddyyyy!!!" screamed Pann trying to get as loud as her friend, a screaming match began between Bra and Pann,
screamed Bra as she sobbed and sobbed her fake tears.Pann stopped and observed her friends actions for a second, Bra your good! your really got fake tears coming down your eyes as well! you should be a acter when you grow up!" complimented Pann. i am good are'nt I? but... i don't want to work at all when i'm older- i'll do what my daddy does, sit around and train all day, but i'd still go places like shopping and disneyland although... mummy does make daddy go shopping..." suggested Bra as she then started screaming again.
was then about to enter the kitchen which the girls were in; the door was closed though,
will those stupid baka women be home?' thought Vegeta angrily as he pushed open the half closed door. Then...
splash
The bucket of water which Trunks had set up previously fell right on top of Vegeta's head and mixed in with the splodges of pink hair dye that still were in his hair.
if on cue Goten then poked his head around the door with a camera and snapped some photos of the shocked and angry Vegeta.he ran back to there 'base'.
just screamed in rage, play with me..." said Bra, Vegeta just stopped shouting and screaming and looked at his four year old daughter.what?" said Vegeta dully, he was trying his hardest not to shout because he knew if he did then he would probably have two crying four year olds on his hands.
dolls and tea party!!!" said Bra excitedly clapping her hands and jumping up and down. i love tea party, especially when grown ups play with us!!" said Pann as she jumped up and down with Bra, way! that is just..." Vegeta was stopped in mid sentance when Bra started to get teary eyed, her bottom lip started to drop too. great! what do I do? if i dont play stupid tea party then i'll get in trouble with Bulma... and i'll have two crying kids to deal with...' thought Vegeta biting his bottom lip.
daddy.... i am your little princess after all..." said Bra giving Vegeta the biggest puppy eyes any kid can do, she's good! any person would probably give her, her own way when she looks at them like that! i wish i was as good as being spoilt as that!' thought Pann whilst watching Vegeta's reactions.
was about to say yes, he had made the big mistake with making eye contact with Bra's deadly cute eyes. Then he really made up his mind...
i'll make you a deal... if you play with me and Pann, then I won't tell mummy it was you and Trunks who ate mummy's friends wedding cake... because i saw you!" said Bra smiling a now devious smile. "And i saw when you and Trunks tricked Goku into thinking that the cheesecake he ate was the wedding cake, so he took the blame! but it was really you two that pigged the whole thing! and if you don't play with me and Pann then i'll tell mummy and i'll tell... um... everybody and you and Trunks will be in big big trouble!" finished Bra now out of breath after her big speech. (its quite hard trying to write like a 4 year old would say stuff- bra's quite a lil devil isn't she just like her bro! ^_^)
lets get playing!" said Vegeta quickly as he allowed himself to be dragged up the many flights of stairs to Bra's room.was you and Trunks who ate the cake!!!" said Pann astonished at the new information she had just learned, anyone and i won't play anything with you two ever again!" said Vegeta firmly as Bra opened the door to her room.you musn't tell anyone... it's our secret... only me, trunks, goten and dad knew... and now you as well... so shhhh or i wont be your friend!" said Bra as she sat down at her pink table.
practically her whole room was pink, the paint, the wall paper was pink with all different kiddy idols (we'll just think of what we used to like as little kids! he he)
the wall paper had carebears, and my little ponies and stars and sparkles.carpet was pink, the bed covers were pink, her inflatable chair was pink, her little kiddy table chairs were pink. Even her ceiling was pink!
to my pink princess room daddy!" said Bra happily as she pulled a tea set off the pink messy floor. can see this is going to be a whole load of fun..." said Vegeta sarcastically as Pann got the dolls and the soft toys to sit down at the table and have some tea.
hello to m.r spongebob!" said Bra as she picked up a spongebob squarepants teddy and waved it in Vegeta's face.
is going to be so much fun!" said Pann as she sat down at the table. i know! and afterwards we can play make up and we can use daddy as our fashion person!" said Bra as she pretended to pour some invisible tea into the cups on the table.
then proceeded into banging his head against the small plastic table. daddy don't! you'll break it! then you'll have to take us to toys r us and buy us a new one!" sais Bra happily, toys r us my favourite shop!!!" said Pann jumping off her chair and chucking a pink care bear in the air.
will take us to toys r us later after the makeup and the tea party!" said Bra as she placed the pink care bear back at the table.night is just getting better and better' thought vegeta grumpily, he knew what chaos would happen if he took Bra and Pann into toys r us! and then if they went Trunks and Goten would probably follow too!
i wont go into a toy store without your mother! its bad enough when you and Trunks drag me in one let alone with Pann and goten! no way!" said Vegeta slamming the pink tea cup down, it smashed on the pink table.he said stupidly as he looked down at the pink mess, worry daddy" said Bra happily as she pulled out another cup. always have a spare supply of tea cups because you and Trunks always break them! here ya!" she said handing over another pink plastic cup. yeah and daddy... you will take me and Pann to the toys r us- or i'll tell mummy about the wedding cake..." said Bra smirking, knowing that she was going to a toy store later on.
see..." said Vegeta angrily.then picked up the spongebob teddy and he squeezed it as if it were a stress toy, but poor spongebob couldn't handle the sayan strength and his right eye popped right out.
eye shot right across the room and it hit the wall, Bra got really upset...she cried, and then she started cuddling her one eyed spongebob teddy.
i'm sorry princess... dont cry...." Vegeta said panicking, "daddy will take you to toys r us in a little while and we'll get you a new spongebob!" he said as he picked up Bra and cuddled her. was still sobbing but she was happier, i get spongebob and another teddy... " she said between sobs, i'll get you 10 teddys i'll buy you every spongebob teddy in the shop! if it makes my little Bra happy!" Vegeta said as he gave Bra one last cuddle and put her down.
i'll get squidwurt too! and all the other people from spoonge bob!!!!" said Bra bouncing up and down. r us, toys r us!" said Pann chanting the words toys r us over and over again. Then Bra joined in. fun now i'm going to have to take them to a toys r us!- come home soon Bulma!' Vegeta thought as he went back to the tea party game.
tea?" offered Pann as she held up the pink kettle.

disclaimers: how was that? good or bad? what will happen when they go to toys r us? please review!!! we should be updating in a couple of weeks time, gotta go bye byez! england match is gonna kick off in about 20 mins! bye byez! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!! we got our great big england flags and our hooters ready!!!!!! come on we can beat croatia!!!! bye byez! guess what else? we were both just on the news!!!! coz we ran in front of the camersas uptown! yeah we r famous!!! coz england have come to our home town!!!! (u sorta get the point!) we love football or soccer for u americans out there byeeee!