Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ babysitting blues ❯ chap 8 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: we own nothing! Happy sweet 16 birthday bimbo it was her birthday 13th January!

One again we are so sorry for the wait, but if you guys would review a bit more we would try and update faster- thanks everybody for reviewing who did, and a super duper thanks to Elizabeth_pokemon who emailed us, p.s we put in a little pokemon for you so hope you enjoy! And thanks all you people that reviewed us because you got us out of our writer's block and inspired us to carry on. If anybody has any ideas for any of our fics we would be really grateful if you could tell us them on either a review or an email that would be great! ^_^ so get them thinking caps on Lol.

Well hope you enjoy this chap, bye byez and SURFS UP!

Chap 9- Toys r us… part 2

"Where are you two??? Hellooooo?" Bra said as she peered around the corner of a playstation shelf knocking down memory cards and controllers as she went.

Pann was meanwhile looking at the back of a computer game that Bra had not yet seen… a game that the princess would defiantly want…

Vegeta was just pushing the trolley carelessly down the aisle every now and then letting it go and watch it wonder down the aisle, the giant sponge bobs legs were dangling lifelessly in the air.

Trunks and Goten were meanwhile in the video games section, but down the GameCube aisle. (The best games console! Its so gonna win the console war!)

"So goten, what game do I get today? There's either the new lord of the rings one, Mario kart, or F Zero? You pick." Trunks said holding up the three games in Goten's face and letting the nutty little demi Sayan pick.

"I dunno Trunks, how much allowance you got?" Goten said as he eyed all three games and looked back at Trunks.

Trunks pulled a disgusted look,

"I only got $40 left- I spent the other thousand odd yesterday, its sooo not fair mum grounded me and took two thousand dollars away! Just because I hotwired Yamchas car and drove it round for a bit, its not like crashed it neither! Oh well." The purple haired boy shrugged his shoulders and sighed at how unfair he felt he was being treated.

"Spoilt or what!" Goten said under his breath as he listened to Trunks carry on,

"My dad didn't care though, it was him who showed me how to steal a car in the first place! I was just simply testing out my superior skills!" Trunks said, as he looked at the back of the f zero game.

"Well… why not ask your dad to get the other two then? You get lord of the rings and beg him to buy Mario and f zero, he plays computer games too." Goten suggested as he examined the other games on the shelf not finding any that really drew his attention that Trunks didn't have.

"Goten man! You are a genius!!" Trunks said as he picked up all three games off the shelf and went in search of Vegeta and the two girls.

They didn't get very far however, because they both got drawn towards a game demo of the new pokemon collessum game.

"How is that right? Mew could totally kick Celebi's ass, your so cheating Trunks!" Goten said as he kept on repeatedly hitting the B button to try and attack Trunks' green floating monster.

Trunks won that battle easily without much effort this fired up Goten even more who kept on hammering Trunks for a rematch but with different pokemon.

"Right… Charizard VS Moltress, lets begin weakling!" Trunks said calmly as he selected the legendary bird pokemon and started the match.

A few moments later a shocked a confused Trunks was just staring at the replay on the screen, with a cheering Goten who had a great Goku-like smile across his face.

Seconds later a fight was about to erupt… but not a pokemon battle…

"Whatever Goten! Your such a cheat, there is no way whatsoever that on any planet in any universe that Charizard could beat Moltress- especially a charizard being commanded by you!" Trunks spat out not even trying to hold back the anger that was forming inside him.

"Uh nooooo you're the cheat! Mew should totally kick celebi's butt and wipe the floor with it! But no way was that going to happen- but I took it like a guy and didn't complain… much… but when you lose you act like such a girl!" Goten stopped himself straight away as he noticed that his best friends purple hair was beginning to change a familiar blonde colour, light was shining everywhere.

"Trunks! NO! You'll blow up toys r us! All the toys will explode!!!" Goten said panicking as he backed into the controller whilst trying to bargain with his enraged friend.

Vegeta meanwhile had sensed the huge power level of his son and was quickly on the run in the store to go and find him before Trunks blew up either Goten or the whole store, whichever way it meant he would get into trouble!

Bra and Pann meanwhile had wondered away from the video games section altogether and had ended up in one of Bra's favourite parts!

"OOOO I love this Barbie! It would look great with the Barbie unicorn I got the other week, I'll take it!" Bra said without giving the pink dressed up `princess Barbie' another look before snatching the box off the shelf.

"I prefer Nemo any day…" Pann said as she cradled a large orange fish plush toy in her arms as if it were a doll.

"OOO daddy can buy me one of them too! I haven't got any Nemo teddies-" Bra said quickly as she grabbed a boxed Nemo teddy off the shelf and made her way down the aisle with her Barbie under one arm and the Nemo in the other.

Meanwhile…

The two guys had gotten themselves into a water fight…

Goten had now turned Super Sayan as well; and was being chased around the many different aisles by Trunks who was armed and ready with a very large water gun!

"You are so gonna pay for calling me a girl Goten!" Trunks shouted as he literally flew down the anime aisle shooting the water gun and missing Goten all the time.

Goten however was flying so fast and concentrating on not getting hit by the water that he didn't notice the angry looking figure ahead of him and collided straight into it…

Disclaimers: ok… so sorry again for the wait and so sorry that this chap is a bit short and snappy, but we've been quite busy lately, well hope you all had a great xmas and a cool new year and didn't get too drunk ^_^ P.S two of our new years resolutions are 1) to try and update faster and 2) to save up about 10 quid a week for when we go on vacation to Hawaii next year and surf pipe!!! Bring on that surf!!! Well anyways… please could you review now!!! The more reviews the better and the faster the updates! ^_^ Bye byez and don't forget to try and think up some ideas for our fics, and SURFS UP EVERYONE!!! Oh yeah one more thing happy sweet 16 birthday bimbo as it was her birthday 13th January!

SURFS UP!