Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Biohazard ::The Beginning:: ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Biohazard ::Chapter One::
By: Shady

A lound blast of thunder wakes Ethan Truman up. He looks at his watch, 7:48pm he over slept. As Ethan gets up he shuts down his computer puts his coat on and shuts his office light off. Ethan used to be a police officer three years ago... but they sent him over to S.T.A.R.S [Special Tatics and Rescue Squad] S.T.A.R.S was created in 1998 , the RPD [Racoon City (police) Department] hoped it would be a sucess, but after an incident on its first year they were discouraged but, let it slide. It was now 1999 barely a year after the incident.
wasnt a normal S.T.A.R.S member though, he was a undercover S.T.A.R.S agent, mainly used to find out what the hell happend in that mansion. Ethan slowly opened the door to his office, then closed it. His friend Jeff's 17-year-old daughter watched his own daughter Liz [aka] Elizabeth Truman on Fridays when he worked late. As he walked out of his office he saw a uniformed officer at the end of the hall, walking slowly. Ehtan wondered why the office was walking so slow and why anyone would walk around the halls on a Friday night. Then something strange happened. The office, something red dripped form his mouth, thats when Ethan walked up to him. "Are you alright?" Ethan said. The office then lifted his head and tried to grab... and bite at Ethan.
jumped back as fast as he could, without being bitten. He ran toward a mop and mop supplices up against a wall where the janitor must of been. Hegrabbed the mop and slowly walked toward the officer, or thing.. Then he wacked it with such power that it fell to the ground with a loud thump. Ethan bent down beside the office and examined him. His face was disoreanted with blood all over and his eyes were blood-shot. Ethan almost puked at the sight of it. Ethan looked out the window and saw lights on but no people. he knew that something was wrong when he saw a white van toppled over with its headlights on. He quickly un-locked his office and grabbed his two 9 millimeter gloks and strapped his holster on. He knew something was wrong.
he walked downt he steps through other offices, he noticed that it was dead silent. He then entered the RPD lobby a hughe room with a large operation desk in the middle, and a large glass ceiling over head.The lobby operator wasnt there. While walking over to the lage cicular wooden desk he heard a kind of groan, he looked above him and saw on the 2nd floor piece another one of those things was walking very slowly. He ignored it. He still had no clue where everybody was. He walked behind the operator desk and unlocked the third drawer on the left. He pulled out a motorla handheld, which the RPD used for police communications.
walked out of the large metal double doors of the RPD, and noticed everything was as dead silent as inside the RPD building. But he knew he could hear something in the far off distance. He walked, but then started running to his back explorer. When he got inside he turned on the radio, but all he heard was static. The stations must be down. He pulled out of the parking lot and drove into the darkness. As he was driving, he noticed that all but one of the squad cars were gone. Something was wrong.

driving, he saw that no one else was in the streets, then he drove by the crashed van. He got out of the explorer and walked around to lood for survivors. But no one remained. He got back in the explorer, then he felt his phone vibrating. He quickly pulled it out. It was his good friend Jeff "Hello?"the hell are you Ethan, we got a crisis!"I wanna know what the hell is going on!"You're telling me you dont know?"fell asleep in my office, when I woke up and walked out into the hallway there was a officer, I recorded his name Bob Konklin, do you know him?"to the point Ethan"he tried to attack me.."who the hell cares, thats happining all over the city"get down to mainstreet ASAP!"
hung up. While driving Ethan looked at his collar ID. It had eight calls. Two from his daughters school, three from Jeff, and the other three only showed private. He decided to go to his house to check on his daughter first. When he pulled up in his drive way all the lights were off and Samantha's car was gone. He quickly ran inside and checked it out, no one was home. He then ran back out to his explorer thinking where the hell they could be, then he remebered the call's from the school. One of them was at 3:20pm and the other was at 7:00pm. She must be there he thought. He drove as fast as he could until in big letters he saw the school Racoon City Middle School. His daughter Liz was in seventh grade a beatiful blak haired, with green eyes that she got from her mother. She was one of the top in her class. Ethan didnt even get a parking spot, he just jumped out and ran toward the school entrance. He looked at his watch, it was exactly 8:00pm. While running up to the front doors he noticed three squad cars. The the hell is going on? he thought.
at the doors he tried opening them but they wouldnt budge. He started pounding on them. After a few seconds a voice came from the other side. out there?"Truman, Im with the RPD! My daughter goes here."
doors quickly opened, the man was a low-class security guard. "Im sorry sir, but with what is going on we have to maintain high security." understand" said Ethan. "I need to find my daughter!" The security guard asked what grade she was in and he said seventh. The security guard told him where the seventh graders were help, and told him that this was the largest school in the town, so they transported all the student's from the Elemantry School, High School, and Middle School were kept here because of the incident. Ethan thanked him and started walking fast to the room's 410, 411, and 412 when he got to the 400 secture he checked out the room 410, but no Liz, then he checked out room 411, still no Liz. Ethan started picturing dark images in his head of his daughter dead thinking thats why the school called him, because she was in some kind of accident. But when he opened the door to 412 he saw his daughter in the back of the room reading a book.
his shadow stepped up to her, she raised her eye's from her book and tears came into her eye's she jumped up and hugged Ethan. Ethan hugged her back and kissed her. He asked her what was going on, but she told him the teachers just said there was an incident. While Ethan was talking to his daughter a teacher tapped him on the back.
can you please come with me to my office."kissed his daughter again and followed the teacher. When they arrived to the office the teacher told Ethan to enter. Ethan read the sign on the door, it said Principal. The teacher whispered something in The Principial's ear then walked off. The Principial looked at Ethan then started talking.
my sources tell me you have no clue what happend today."dont.."then.. I will tell you, Today at 2:30pm an accident happend at the Unbrella Labs. Something was released into the air of Racoon City, and people started acting crazy, trying to kill other people. Mainly in the most accupied parts of the city. When the update came on tv we got our busses loaded with students from the other two schools and sent them here. For Safety. Now, shouldnt you be helping the law fight?"
quickly got up and waved goodbye to The Principal. He ran back to the room his daughter was secured in and kissed her goodbye and told her he would be back as soon as he could. On his way out he saw Samantha in the hallway, she went up to him and hugged him and asked about her dad. Ethan told her all he new. She said she has been helping out the school since the crisis started. He hugged her back and said goodbye. On his way out the front door, he told the security guard to not let anything in this school, or he would kill him.
in the black explorer he dialed Jeff's number but it didnt answer. He set there for a minute and called again. Still no answer. So he took the motorla handheld. The handheld had 10 channels shared by the Police, S.T.A.R.S, Fire, EMS, and FBI. He went to channel one the main channel used by everone. At first he heard nothing. But then all the suddent the handheld went balistic people yelling, static, bullet noises. He then tried the third police channel. He heard someone talking he asked where he was. The voice on the handheld said Main Street.

Chapter Two Coming Soon!rate and tell me if you like it.....