Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Boink! Boink! ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Boink! Boink!
By: Karie
~~~
Comes from me and and my cousins little discussion after DBZ on Thursday, December 13, 2001. Its, odd! Enjoy Minna!
~~~

Gohan looked around and then flew past the city, landing on a high out cropping of rocks. Piccolo stood one out cropping away, white cape flickering behind him.

"Hi Piccolo!"

The green-skinned namek turned his head then smiled extreamly faintly.

"Gohan."

Single word greetings were the man's specialty. Gohan flew over and hovered near the other.

"So, what are you doing."

"Nothing. Watching."

"Oh. Wanna spar or something?"

"Or something."

The namek lept off the rocks and grabbed the half-saiyajin by the wrist, pulling him down into the deep canyon between the out crops of red rock.

BOINK!

Vegeta looked around for his rival, Gokuu, and finally located the taller saiyajin and flew towards him. He landed near the man and called crossly.

"What are you doing, Kakkorott?"

"Watching the butterflies."

"What a waste of time... Fight with me for once instead of cleverly avoiding it like the coward you are."

"I don't feel like fighting Vegeta."

"Wrong fighting, Kakkorott."

The shorter saiyajin latched onto Gokuu's wrist and pulled him into the forest near by.

BOINK!

Goten smiled at him mom then flew off towards Trunks' house. He landed outside and ran into the dome shaped building, running down halls to find Trunks. He passed Bulma in the lab and popped in, waved and left again. He finally found Trunks in the playroom and ran in and jumped on him.

"Hi Trunks!"

The purple-haired mini-bishonen smiled back and shoved his friend.

"Hey Goten. Wanna play?"

"'Kay!"

The door to the playroom swung shut.

BOINK!

Gohan ran into the house and looked around.

"Where's Dad?"

Chichi smiled and wiped her hands on her apron.

"He's in the bathhouse."

"Thanks Mom!"

Gohan ran down the short hall and opened the door, darting into the steam. His father was relaxing in the tub, hair dripping into his face.

"Hey Dad, whats up?"

"Oh, hi Gohan. Not much. Wanna join me?"

"Sure!"

Gohan stripped down and lept in fastly.

BOINK!

Vegeta glared across the table at the green man drinking his water. His wife huffed annoyedly and gathered the dishes.

"I swear, sometimes you two have the personality of a wet stump!"

Vegeta snorted and glared more at Piccolo. The green man glared right back.

Domanance issues.

BOINK!

Future Trunks landed in his time machine and looked around. Gohan should be older now. He spotted his friend and lept out of the machine, running over.

"Hey, Gohan."

The black-haired half-saiyajin grinned.

"Hi! Long time no see."

"Yeah."

BOINK!

Gokuu looked around and saw Piccolo standing under a tree. He went over to the man with his usual friendly smile.

"Hello Piccolo. Are you enjoying yourself."

"Yes."

BOINK!

Gohan ventured into the gravity training dome where Vegeta was holed up. The man was training furiously. Sweat was dripping onto the floor and hissing into small steam clouds.

"Hello Vegeta."

"Hn."

BOINK!

All ended up pelasently happy.

BOINK! BOINK! BOINK! BOINK!

~OWARI~

BOINK! *snicker!* BOINK! *cackle!*

KARIE *muah!* <3