Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Boulevard of Broken Dreams ❯ Acceptance ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ, or the song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams (That is owned by Green Day)

Boulevard of Broken Dreams Final Chapter: Acceptance


Vega's POV:

Another few days past since Gohan and I became friends. He looked very concern.

"Vegeta is slowly dying. All the others are still injured" Gohan said. I looked down.

"Sorry. Vegeta is my brother" I said. Gohan was shocked.

"Oh, I didn't know that" Gohan said. Suddenly, a small girl landed. It was gohan's Daughter, Pan.

"Dad. Vegeta isin a bad state right now. Worse then ever. You have to come quick. And who's that?" Pan Asked.

"I am vega. It is my fault that Vegeta is like that, so I'll just have to cure him" I said. I transformed. Gohan led the way for me.

Soon we were at the hospital. Gohan led me through to the room where the four were being taken care of. Goku, the one who's throat I injured, scowled at me when he saw me. The others, Goten the and trunks, also scowled at me.

"What are you......thinking Gohan?" Goten asked. I walked over to Vegeta. Since he was poisoned by me, It can easily cure it. I put my hands over him, and began to draw out the venom. It wasn't long for me to do so. The other three were shocked. Vegeta woke up, and I was happy. He saw me He cowered a bit.

"Relax. There is no threat from me now. I won't harm you" I said. To prove it, I powered down, to my normal form. He was surprised. Everyone, except Gohan, was.

"You're A sayian" Vegeta said. I nodded, as I sat down. I took off my leather jacket, and folded it.

-Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah
Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I walk alone
I walk a...-

"Like I said, there is no need to fear me. I was just a bit misunderstood. My Name is Vega" I said. Vegeta sat up, and smiled.

"Interesting. What planet did you just come from, Vega?" Vegeta asked me.

"Not Planet, but Realm. I was born and raised in hell. Heck, I'm not even accepted there anymore. At least, not until I've improved" I said. Vegeta raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry for the damage guys. I thank Gohan, for helping me realize, that murder isn't a good path to follow. If he didn't talk with me, I would have blown this planet up by now" I said. I saw Goku nod his head, then clutch his throat.

"Vega. Would I possibly, know your parents?" Vegeta asked. I smirked.

"Oh you knew one of them. Let's just say that your father had an 'encounter', with my mother, the devil" I said. Everybody was confused.

-I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk a...-

"I don't get it" Trunks said. I smirked. So he was Vegeta's son.

"Oh it's simple. Vegeta's my brother" I said. Total shock and silence filled the room. Vegeta smirked.

"Nice. Tell me Vega. Is it because of your devil's Blood, that makes you stronger?" Pan had suddenly asked. I nodded.

"The blood on my hands can never be cleaned off. I will revive everybody. Then I'll make them forget the whole incident Only then, will I feel at peace" I said. Everybody agreed.

"Say Vega. I know we didn't start off on the right foot, but Do you think it would be a problem if you lived with my family?" Vegeta asked. I shook my head.

"No problem, older brother" I said. He chuckled.

Later, I was actually asleep

"Vega. Wake up" A voice said. I did wake up. I recognized that voice, but who was it?

"In front of you" The voice said. I looked forward

-My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...-

I saw mother. I was surprised.

"Mother?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Only an illusion of myself. I'm quite disappointed" She said. I looked down. Not long after that, I felt the image of my mother lift my chin up. It may have been an image, but it was real to me. I felt it.

"I'm disappointed at myself. Your father is to. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I overreacted" She said. I shook my head.

"No mom. I did. I was to frustrated with you two, that I nearly began to destroy the universe" I said. I couple of tears escaped my eyes.

"I'm proud of you son. I want you to stay on Earth, because you seem happy. But just to let you know, I'm allowing you to be able to come to hell at any given time you wish. You've earned it" Mom said to me. I smiled. She bent down on one knee, and hugged me. I embraced her, as I let a few more tears flow.

"There there. Let it out. Emotions don't make you weak. You are a great power, and a wonderful son" She said. for once in my life, I felt loved, by my own mother. I was finally accepted amongst others. No desire to kill. Just to live normally. I smiled, as the last of my tears stopped.

"Thank you mom" I said. She smiled.

"I love you, my son. Always have. Always will" Mom said to me. We let go, and the illusion vanished. Wow. Only a few days ago, I was hated. Now, I'm loved. I have to thank you Gohan. Thank you very much