Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Brief House Hold ❯ SAIYAJIINS IN ART SCHOOL (BHH episode 3) ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A SPECIAL 'WHAT IF' EVENT- SAIYANJINS IN ART SCHOOL:

(A/N: I came up with the first part of this last year, when I was waiting for my own art project to dry in art class. I was so bored that I sat down and wrote this messed up fic down on scrap paper. After that I had to stab a kid for mocking Vegeta but That's not the point. ^-^; This fanfic is partly based off of a few fanarts of Vegeta and Goku in preschool, which it was originally going to be about. But since all they do is art, I revised my demented little tale. Thus, I give you saiyajins in art school. MWUAHAHAH!)

Vegeta: It's done! *Vegeta holds up his clay sculpture of a rat to the light*

Vegeta: *sniff* I hate rats *Vegeta sets his project to dry*

(2 minutes later)

Vegeta: -.- I can't friggin wait anymore!

Goku: *in the background* OREOS ROCK! *Smashes the small cookie over his head*

(A/N: If you are, for whatever dumb reason, a Goku lover, then I suggest you turn back now. But only if you cannot stand Goku acting any stupider than usual. O_O *gasp* Is it possible!? In my mind it is!)

Vegeta: *begins to use his ki to dry his project, like a blow-dryer only it's an energy ball*

(Goku runs into Vegeta screaming about avenging Winnie the pooh. Vegeta accidentally hits his project on impact.)

Vegeta: KAKOROTTO YOU STUPID THIRD CLASS! I'LL KILL YOU!

Teacher: Vegeta-san! That's no way for a prince to behave!

Vegeta: **** off lady! You're no princess yourself!

Teacher: THAT'S IT! VEGETA! *Pointing out the door* OFFICE! NOW!

Vegeta: *whining* Nooooowwww?

Teacher: YES NOW! BAKA!

(A/N: Holy crap, my computer didn't see baka as an error! Oh waitYes it did. Nevermind then.)

Vegeta: Iie! You can't make me!

Teacher: *reaches for the phone* Then I'll just have to tell your father what you and Ketura were doing in the supply closet!

Vegeta: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO *stops to think about what they did in the closet* OOOOOOOOOOO! *resumes yelling*

Teacher: Then get your scrawny ass to the office!

Vegeta: *in sarcastic monotone* Hai, Sensei ]_[

Vegeta: *Once outside the door Vegeta inspects his bottom* Ketura says my ass is nice though *frowns in confusion*

(Vegeta ponders this as he waits in the office)

Secretary: Bejita, the principal will see you now. *Smiling creepily*

Vegeta: *sits down in the principals office, wondering if they pay the secretary to smile and if her mouth hurts from doing it so much*

Principal: WAAAAAAAAZZAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!

Vegeta: Waaazaaappp. -_-

(A/N: Me and my cousins used to do this all the time before we stopped talking to each other I never saw the humor in it until I saw Scary Movie though. Oh and Vegeta's saying 'waaaaazzaaaaaapppp' because kids get punished if they don'tGAH! Stupid computer, I don't WANT to say my cousins and I!)

Principal: HeeeeeeeeyI see your back so soooonnnn. Sup?

Vegeta: Hai. And I see your still on crack.

Principal: Heehaw.. *Drools* Soooo what are you in for this tiime?

Vegeta: Cursing. Again.

(A/N: Vegeta's principal is a 47-year-old drugatic. Much like my principal last year was considered gay until a student saw him making out with some chick at our trash pit of a mall. If the use of drugs offends you then, gomen. There's nothing explicit.)

Principal: Did I ever tell you what I did when I was your age?

Vegeta: I don't remember.

Principal: Me neither! SHIIIIIT! *laughs for 30 minutes streight*

Vegeta: What did I do to deserve this?

Principal: Well if you reeeeeeeeally wannta know then I can show you!

Vegeta: O__O;;;

(After watching a degrading 2-hour long film that showed all the bad things Vegeta did that week, he finally escapes back to art class)

Vegeta: *muttering to himself* I can't believe those idiots have camera's in the BATHROOM! X_x

Goku: Hey Vegeta! *Points to the thing on top of his head* See my hat?

Vegeta: Kakorotto no baka.. That's a paint can

Goku: That it is! ^_^

Bulma: *Bursts through the door and tackles Goku* DON'T TALK LIKE KENSHIN!

Goku: Oro- I mean uh, ow!? OHMYGODDONTKILLME! *Hides*

Bulma: GOKU YOU'RE NEVER WATCHING RURONI KENSHIN AGAIN!

Vegeta: *painting his hair gold* Where the hell did you come from?

Bulma: Aw, you missed me huh Veggie? ^-^ Wai! *Glomps him*

Joruri: *Suddenly sneaks up from beneath the table, setting off smoke bombs*

Bulma: Gr. You and your dramatic entrances. -_-

Joruri: Well...You know how it is

Bulma: No. No, actually I don't. Explain it to me.

Joruri: Yes you know!
Vegeta: Where is this conversation going anyway!?

Goku: Sugoy, what would it be like if my name was Boku or son see saw? Wowthis changes everything.

Bulma: But I don't understand what Ju-chan meant!

Joruri: That's good because I don't know what I mean!

Vegeta: *rips out a few of his still wet, painted gold hairs*

Goku: SENSAI, JORURI AND KETURA ARE LATE AGAIN!

Joruri: Baka-sama don't tell her that!

(A/N: Baka-sama is a nickname I like to give preppy girls. Oh and yes, JoyLynn and I really do act like that in real life. We're about as intellectual as rocks floating in the turds of stupidity)

Teacher: Ketura, Joruri, Why are you late THIS TIME? *sighs*

Bulma: Um.. Would you believe that we had to pick up our medication? ^_^;

Teacher: No you used that excuse last week. *Sighs again*

Joruri: Well thenwe had to help a fellow serial- Nevermind! *Laughs nervously*
Teacher: -_- Just get to the office. *Sighs for the unknownth time today*

Joruri: But but but but but but. X.X

Bulma: You'll never catch me alive! HAHAHA! *Jumps out the second story window*

Teacher: *With monotone* How could I NOT have seen that coming? -_-

Goku: She's crazy! *Giggles girlishly*

Vegeta: *starts to blush*

(A/N: 'Crazy in the head; Crazy in the bed' - Just shoot me)

Joruri: I don't*twitches* even wanna *shiver* know what your thinking about.

Classmates: *exchanging puzzled looks* I don't get it! Nani? Huh? What?

Vegeta: Hehe

Joruri: You pervert PERVERT! *Smacks him*

Vegeta: *pays little notice and resumes drenching his hair with gold paint*

Goku: Vegeta, that's cheating. I'm telling!

Joruri: Wanna strap him to a chair?

Vegeta: *smirking heinously* Let's.

(A/N: Ah. This brings back memories of the simple years. Only we used to bribe the tattle tales with money and candy instead of strapping them to a chair.. Eh, close enough.)

(Bulma returns and they are assigned to paint a picture)

Vegeta: There! My masterpiece has been reborn as a painting!

Goku: ooooh shiney.

Bulma: O_O *loves shiney objects* Shiney!? Where? Where's a shiney?

Teacher: And what isthis?

Vegeta: I call it: RATS!

Teacher: *stares at the picture of a mutilated rat chewing on a boys glove* So I gathered. But you were supposed to paint that bowl of fruit.

Joruri: What bowl of fruit?

Goku: *burps*

Bulma: That genius there ate it! AND I WANT THE GODDAMN SHINEY! And I want to see return of the king! I want to drool over Legolas! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK!?

Teacher: In this world I think it is

Joruri: *sarcastically* I'm detecting some issues.

Goku: *grins*

Teacher: Perhaps Joruri can do better.. -_-

Joruri: * has painted a picture of ningens dying*

Teacher: I should have known better..

Bulma: *giggles*

Teacher: Ketura, what are you making? O.o

Bulma: Noootthhiiiiiinngg. *tries to hide her creation*

(The teacher picks up the disturbing spawn of Ketura-chan. It is various pictures of Sasuke from Naruto, pasted together to make him appear to be *rgasming)

(A/N: I have a parental blocker! X_X And I do actually make Sasuke hentai in real life Thanks for the idea Ju-chan ^_-)

Teacher: *reading the creation aloud* 'Sasuke hentai volume 2, brought to you by Naruto playboy and glue sticks'

Vegeta: NANI?

Bulma: *begins blushing a blood red color* Er

Goku: Sasuke! Ketura's making more p*rn of you!

Joruri: Oh. My. God.

Sasuke: OH GREAT! WHAT DID YOUR GIRLFRIEND MAKE THIS TIME, VEGETA!?

Vegeta: *reading the captions under each clip of Sasuke m*asterbating* Kuso

Bulma: *slides down off her seat, close to passing out* I'm gunna explode - -;

Joruri: Vegeta why do you even put up with her?

Vegeta: *shrugs*

Bulma: Don't pretend you never look at p*rn, Vegeta. *Winks*

(Teacher has long since hidden in a dark corner from her scary pupils)

(A/N: I wish that were my teacher T_T)

Joruri: HEY! That's MY dark corner! *Runs to kick teacher out of her happy place*

Bulma: I just so happen to be creative enough to make my own hentai.

Goku: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Vegeta: hehehe. Yes, you're VERY creative. *Nudge nudge*

Joruri: I didn't need to know that.

Teacher: I'm in my happy place I'm in my happy place I'm in my happy place I'm in my happy place I'm in my happy place.

(Bulma and Vegeta retreat to the woods where they read chobits and eat cherries by a hot fire. Joruri and Goku decide to remain in class for the last 5 minutes)

(A/N: Wonder what those cherries are for? *wink wink nod nod* You get the idea. And if you don't then I pity you. ^^;)

Goku: Oh yeahBulma-san asked me to give you a message: 'She wants you to take more pictures of Sasuke'

Joruri: In her dreams*pauses to think* Literally

Goku: She says she'll pay 100 bucks.

Joruri: In that case... *takes out a camera and charges at Sasuke*

Sasuke: NO! THE GIRL WITH THE CAMERA FOUND ME AGAIN!

The endKILL