Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cat Dragon ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ/GT and any of the associated characters. I do own anything that is obviously not in the series'. This is a completely new idea I came up with one night, when I was supposed to be asleep. This is also an alternate universe fic. It's a little different then most A/U fics.

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@* @*@*@*

**THE PROLUGE**

Kakkorotto does lose his memory. But, good old Radditz comes a few years later, to find his little brother. Goku soon regains his memory and makes a compromise with his brother.

The compromise is that they will let the human's continue to live as they are and he will go back to the Sai-jins. Well, Radditz takes Goku back and they talk it over with the Sai-jin council. They vote to leave the earth and all its inhabitants intact, but they will have complete rule over the planet. It leads to an alliance between earthling and Sai-jins.

But, somehow the earth started to begin to disintegrate internally. Sai-jins give them right to settle in planets that they have conquered and/or allied with. The Earth had also made some of their own alliances though the alliance with Vegeta-sei. Most of them give them right to settle there.

One of them happens to be a distant planet called Neko-sei. *Neko means cat in Japanese* The inhabitants are humanoid creatures with big ears, whisker, and cat-like mouth and tail. Although they can transform into, what would be called here, cat humans. Their ears turn into cat ones. Their noses also turn cat-like, as do their eyes. And their hands and feet turn into a paw-like state. This, however, only happens when in Sexual arousal or when they reach a certain balance between strength and mental purity -which hasn't happened in over… 200 years!!! ((it's kinda like Super Sai-jin, but not as powerful…))

It also has a monarch type government. Somewhat like Vegeta-sei's, but with severe differences. First, the Queen is the supreme ruler, and the whole planet is a female dominant society. Second, the Queen is expected to be a fair and just ruler, and is excepted to bear a daughter as her first born. And if born in the generation of the cat, is expected to be able to transform at will, *They have a sort of zodiac thing that last for ten years at a time. It has seven ages in it: the Cat, the Dog, the Dragon, the Snake, and the Angel.* The Queen that was ruling over Neko-sei when the Earthlings arrived was cruel, corrupt, and unjust. The people over-threw her and made sure that she wasn't able to corrupt her daughter, so they hid her deep in the levels of the great society. And waited until she had her heir. And it was in the age of the cat that they looked for the heir to the throne. It didn't have to be the blood heir, she just to prove that she had the heart, mind, and physical capability that was needed to run the passive warrior society Neko-sei was.

This is the story of the newly Crowned Princess of Neko-sei, Nekoryu. And her search for a mate.

@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@**@ **@**@**@**@**@**

**LIVE VIDEO FEED FROM AUTHOR'S HOUSE**

"Hello, this is Aislinn Moon… But you can call me Kasa or Super Nerd." Trunks walks up behind Ginerva and looks at camera, sandwich in hand.

"What's that???" he asks, looking confusedly at camera on top of monitor.

"That's a cheese sandwich isn't it…" Ginerva says eyeing sandwich

"I asked first." He said firmly.

"What's it look like… It's called a camera idiot, I thought you were the somewhat intelligent one… AND I TRUSTED YOU TO D- …HELP ME WITH MY HOMEWORK!!!"

Backs away as he looks at the enraged girl. "I... I knew what that was… temporary brain fart… and yes it's a cheese sandwich…" he said.

"YOU ATE THE LAST OF THE CHEESE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" she says climbing off chair and starting to run after Trunks. "I THOUGHT THAT I MADE IT VERY CLEAR TO YOU SAI-JIN'S TO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY CHEESE!!!!!" Is heard off to the right of the screen. In walks Pan, she sits down at the computer and picks the sandwich off the floor and devours it before Aislinn could find it. "Hi…" she says to the screen. Trunks comes running in and grabs Pan's shoulders.

"You gotta hide me… She's gonna kill me…" he says in desperate fear.

"Under the computer desk…" she says, rolling back a little so he can squeeze under. In walks Ginerva, half her hair out of it's ponytail and falling in her face. She looks at Pan then drops out of murderous intent mode when she notices that her favorite song on `Weathered' by Creed is playing and immediately starts singing along. When the song ended she went back to murderous mode.

"Where is he???" She hisses though clenched teeth. Pan scoots back in chair and reveals Trunks to her. Aislinn then picks him up by his collar and punches him in the stomach until he looks like he's about to hurl. She then throws him on couch.

"AHHHHHH!!!" is heard from under covers on couch. Gin approaches couch slowly, then thrusts covers up, revealing Goku half-asleep on couch.

"Good… I thought it might have been that stupid penny demon…" she says, relief in her voice.

"'Penny Demon'???" Goku asks

"Yeah, he's after my penny collection…"

"Kasa… I thought you got over that… and the thing about your brain being abducted by aliens and that they took it to Pluto… Remember `Mr.Huggles'???" Pan asks in reasoning voice.

Aislinn turns it a zombie-like-thing, and starts chanting: "Mr.Huggles… friend to all… He will not let you fall… Be his friend and you will see… happiness is meant for you and me…" over and over again in an emotionless voice.

"YOU BROKE HER AGAIN!!!!! …HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY, DON'T MENTION THAT NAME!!!!!!!" came the irritated voice of Vegeta. He walked over and smacked Aislinn against the side of her head, thus regaining her `normal' attitude.

"AAHHHHHHH!!! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE FLASHBACKS!!!!" She says as she starts running around. Goten then walks in, Bra clinging to his arm. She then breaks apart upon seeing her farther.

"They said `the name' didn't they???" she asked.

"Hai, damn Baka's…" he says attempting to leave the small room, when Gin smacks into his back, knocking both out cold. Goku then started poking both of them repeatedly.

"I think that we scared all of them away…" Pan says, looking confusedly at screen. "Oh well… her loss, not mine… I'm gonna play Solitaire." She says, clicking icon. Ginerva then wakes up and knocks Goku out for poking them, saying that it was her job.

"Outs da way, Pan." She says, pushing her out of the way. "Good night peoples…" she says and screen goes black.

**END TRANSMISSION**