Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cells' Revenge ❯ HFIL ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1
HFIL



It has been two months after the Z warriors defeated the terrible Omega Shenron. Life returned to normal in the living world, but in the other world, things began to stir up. In HFIL, Dr. Gero plotted once again to rule the universe. Dr. Gero walked up to Cell, who was fighting Freiza to practice some moves.
"Hello Cell, I have a mission for you" stated the docter. " You don't boss me around you old bucket of bolts" scoffed Cell. " Listen to me, you'll like my idea. You will be even more powerful than ever. Plus I'm sending you to earth" Said Dr. Gero. Cell was interested now with the plan. Being able to get back at Gohan was a golden chance.
After hours of even more genetic surgeroy Cells' ultimate potential was released. " From now on you must call me Ultimate Cell" shouted Uc ( short for Ultimate Cell ). " Well then, now if I used this machine I can..." started Gero. " There is no need" said UC opening a hole into Hercule City. He was about to go through when Babidi appeared. " Wait UC, I won't in on this. Here's a parting gift" said the evil wizard.
All of a sudden, UC screamed in pain; as a Majin Seal appeared on his forehead, increasing his strength ten fold. He jumped through the hole as it closed and began to carry out his twisted plan.