Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chance ❯ Lets deal ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is my new fanfiction, I know I'm not supposed to write them, so don't tell me that.

Anyway this is another fic about authors that get sucked into Dbz world, except this time they get 3 chances to earn their place there forever.

Only catch is, I'm the judge, the writer, what I say goes.

I've got this idea from J'dee and many other authors, so hopefully they won't stay mad at me.

J'dee can't stay mad at me anyway ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonballz, nor the idea of sending authors to another dimension.

***

The rundown

A continuum rift has been discovered in the atmosphere over Earth.

Luckily for the people of Earth it lay dormant for billions of years. No way has been found to activate

it, and all the naïve scientists have declared it a dead link to where ever it went. They still consider it that.

Only, a small percentage of earth's population find out the truth, when one particular teenager, A.K.A me, A.K.A Artemisia, A.K.A Arty, accidentally found a way to activate it sending some of her peers spiralling into the unknown, and into Dbz.

Now they've been informed that their arrival was pre-destined, and that they all have a period of time and 3 chances, if they pass that time without using up all their chances, they can stay within Dbz forever. If not they will stay till the end of the time period and cause random havoc, then will be sent packing. Sound like a deal?

***

Wanna join?

All you have to do…. Hey wait I sound like one of those cheesy advertisements.

Just email me at, blondze_03@hotmail.com or post in the reviews, your name, what you look like, your powers, your race, your clothes (just wear some okay?), your personality, what you'd like to be doing when you exit the `real world', and how you'd like to enter the dbz world, o and your first thought when you get here, and anything else you might want me to know. If asked I will put muses in the story.

You got the idea?

***

Let the games begin…