Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Bedtime, Chibi Insanity ❯ Soap Follies ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~Next chapter what little shenanigans will the Saiyan-Jin pair get into this time? Read and find out!~*~
I don’t own DBZ1
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Chibi Bedtime, Chibi Insanity
Chapter 2
:
Soap Follies!
“This is toooo good” Kakarrot snickered as he and his partner in trouble making set there trap, they had ran so fast that it left them time to set up there first prank of there night of trouble making, “Oh this is going to be sooooo good!” the little Ouji said rubbing his gloved hands together snickering like a madman, soon the sound of there Otou-San’s foot steps began to come closer to there location which was the kitchen, “It’s the pokey run!” Kakarrot yelled and ran over to his place near the cabinet so that there Otou-San’s could see him and run after him not knowing of the trap that awaited them.
“Kakarrot no Baka, the word “Pokey” is not even used anymore!” Vegeta said walking over to the younger Saiyan-Jin, “There coming!” Kakarrot said in a evil sing song voice and gigging for all his seven year old body was worth, “KAMI CHIKUSHO!!!!!!!!” the Ouja of the Saiyan-Jin’s screamed adding more choice swear words turning the air so blue you have thought someone had dyed air blue, “Hey Vegeta” Kakarrot called, “Nani?” Vegeta asked, “What do all those words mean ka?” he asked, the young Ouji to be just shrugged and watched as there Otou-San’s came running into the kitchen and right into there trap.
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
The two fighters slipped and fell hard on the floor as there boots slipped from the thick coat of dish soap, cooking oil and other kitchen supply’s that was slippery, the Ouja screamed turning the air blue along with Bardock who continued trying to get back on his feet but kept falling down HARD on the floor and letting lose every foul word he knew in English and in Saiyan-go, the two Chibi Saiyan-Jin’s were laughing there heads off, Vegeta was leaning against the kitchen counter while Kakarrot was on his knees laughing his face red and clutching his stomach.
(Saiyan-Go is just my name for the Saiyan-Jin language, if the Saiyan-Jin’s have a language other then English)
“YOU LITTLE GAKI’S!!!” Bardock yelled glaring venom at the two Saiyan-Jin's who’s laughing had now stopped, Bardock raised his ki and flew up into the air, Vegeta and Kakarrot’s eyes widened in pure fear as Bardock glared down at them, “Ohhhh Kami are we ever dead…” Kakarrot said voice stuttering more then a little, Vegeta looked around and saw that the laundry shoot was in close rang and grabbed Kakarrot by the arm and ran as fast as his legs could carry him and before Bardock could do anything jumped head long into the laundry shoot with Kakarrot in tow.
“OI! GET BACK HERE!” Bardock yelled and flew over to the shoot and tried to jump in after them only to find that he was to big to fit into the little shoot, he could here the echoing voice of his youngest son calling from the depths of the long metal tunnel, “Gomen Otou-San but you to big for this ride hahaha!” the two boys laughter could be herd all the way down, meanwhile the Saiyan-Jin no Ouja had finally gotten himself off the kitchen floor with out falling back down and walked over to Bardock to try and get him out of the shoot, “I can’t believe those two!” Bardock said as he finally was pulled out of the shoot, “Come on Bardock…we better hurry down to the laundry and catch those two” the Ouja explained and ran down the hall with Bardock close behind over to the stairs that lead to the laundry room.
*Meanwhile*
“WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!” ; Kakarrot laughed as he slid down the laundry shoot with the Saiyan no Ouji in front which was bad luck for him since he fell in the laundry basket bellow first with Kakarrot falling on top of him, “Itai…!” Vegeta moaned as Kakarrot fell on top of him with full force, “WOW! That was fun wasn’t it Vegeta ka?...Vegeta?” Kakarrot called wondering were his friend had disappeared to, “VEGETA! WERE ARE YOU KA?!” Kakarrot screamed, “WILL YOU DEMARINASAI AND YAKA MASHI KA?!?!” the Ouji screamed and pushes the younger fighter off him and out of the cloths filled basket.
“Vegeta there you are…nani were you yelling for ka?” Kakarrot asked gaining Vegeta a sweat drop behind his head, “Baka yaro…” Vegeta muttered using one of the new words he had learned from his Otou-San’s little swearing episode a few minutes before, “Nani that mean Vegeta ka?” Kakarrot asked, “How would I know ka? Now come on before our Otou-San’s get down here…we need to think of the next prank to pull!” Vegeta said and got out of the minutes and running over to one of the washers before giving Kakarrot a funny look,
“You’ve got something on your head…” Vegeta said and then grabbed a few boxes of laundry soap from the near by table and began spilling it into the washer, Kakarrot gave a puzzled look and grabbed what was on his head and pulled it off and looked at it, “Oi, Vegeta what do you think this thing is ka?” Kakarrot asked holding up the article of clothing, Vegeta looked up from pouring the fifth box of soap into the washer and starred at the item in question, the thing had strapped on each side and looked to be made of some kind of stretchy fabric, in the middle of the front were two cups and there were two bits of fabric in the back with hooks on them, that’s right everyone, Kakarrot the native innocent little Saiyan-Jin was holding a bra.
“You really are a baka” Vegeta said throwing away the now empty box and jumping off the washer and walking over to his partner in pranks, “ANYONE with half a brain knows that that is a sling shot baka!” the Ouji said taking the “sling shot” from Kakarrot and grabbing one of the laundry carts and stretching it out on the carts pushing handles and then grabbed a near by red shirt out of the laundry basket and balled it up and put it in one of the cups, then he pulled it back and let it soar off into the wall, “See?” Vegeta said and Kakarrot nodded, “Now come on and help me fill and the washers with soap so we can flood this place, it will take hours for our Otou-San’s to clean up!” Vegeta said.
Kakarrot nodded and pick up a box of soap before getting an idea of his own to make this little prank even more fun, he walked over to the Ouji who was filling the last washer with soap, “Oi Vegeta!” Kakarrot called, “Nani is it now ka?” Vegeta said filling the washer fully with the last box of washing soap and climbing off it, Kakarrot smirked and began whispering his idea to the young Ouja to be, as Kakarrot reveled his plan to the Ouji he began to smirk, “Well?” asked Kakarrot, Vegeta smirked, “You may not be such a baka after all…much anyway” Vegeta said getting everything ready with Kakarrot giving a hand.
*Meanwhile*
“Vegeta-Sama, when were the stairs to the laundry room so long ka?” Bardock said running down the stairs, “Yaka mashi we’re almost there!” the Ouja said just as a funny smell hit Bardock’s nose, “Do…you smell soap ka?” asked Bardock gaining an annoyed look from the Saiyan-Jin no Ouja, “It is the laundry room Bardock no baka I think we would smell soap!” Vegeta said as they came to the door of the laundry room which had soap and water seeping from the bottom, “I don’t like the looks of this sir…” said Bardock as the Ouja opened the door…
KKKKKUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ouja and Bardock cursed as they slipped on the soapy floor and went flying into the wall, “WHEN I GET MY HANDS ONE THOSE GAKI’S!” the Ouja screamed, “Oi! One of those Gaki belongs to me!” Bardock said a little annoyed, the Ouja looked around and saw his son on one of the carts used to bring clean cloths back up to there owners rooms, and what was stretched on its handles made his eyes bulge out, “Is that a…” he began to say as a soapy shirt hit him in the back or the head, the Saiyan-Jin no Ouja turned to see Kakarrot on a similar cart holding a balled up foam covered red tank top in his soap covered hands.
“Kuso” Bardock said looking at the two trouble making Otoko’s standing on the carts, “Vegeta-Sama…our mates are going to kill us when they see the laundry room like this…” Bardock said looking around the room, soap covered everything in the room in a thick foamy mess and on the floor suds were floating around in knee deep water that had random articles of cloths floating in it, “Your telling me that ka?” the Ouja said annoyed gaining a puzzled look from his son, “Otou-San I thought you said no self respecting Saiyan-Jin would allow themselves to be controlled by an Onna…” the young Ouji said.
“VEGETA-SAMA IS A LIAR!!!” Kakarrot yelled and stuck the red tank top into the “sling shot” and then shot it and it hit the poor Ouja square in the face making him go backwards into the wall, the Ouji just as fast grabbed a near by foam covered black spandex suit and shot it right at Bardock covering his face blinding him, “Kakarrot quick! Tie them together!” Vegeta yelled, Kakarrot grabbed a black bandanna that was floating around in there home made lake and ran over to his Otou-San and the Ouja and tied there hands together good and tight to were not even a Super Elite Saiyan-Jin fighter could brake free.
“You two Chibi Gaki…” Bardock muttered darkly under his breath, “That and we are making your night a living hell!” Vegeta grinned, the Ouja’s face paled, “Where did you learn such language!” The Saiyan-Jin no Ouja yelled, his son and hair gave him a puzzled look, “From you! You yell things like that every time you get pissed off!” Vegeta snapped using another one of his fathers “Adult words” as Bardock snickered loudly looking at the Ouja, “Vegeta-Sama I think you better not use anymore foul words around your son unless you want your mate to hear her son cursing” Bardock said laughing out loud.
“YAKA MASHI!” the Ouja yelled, after Bardock shut up he tried to get off the flooded floor, taking Bardock with him “Um…Vegeta-Sama…” Bardock called, “Nana?” the Ouja asked, “Um…the boys have run off again…” Bardock said looking around the room, the little Saiyan-Jin trouble makers must have run off when there Otou-San’s were busy yelling at each other.
“CHIKUSHOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed the Saiyan-Jin no Ouja as too certain Chibi Saiyan-Jin’s ran off in search of another trouble making prank laughing as they went.
~*~Sorry if this chapter was a little borning. I’ll make the next one better.~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Saiyan-Jin< /u>: Saiyan
Chibi: Little, child
Ouji: Prince
Otou-San: Father, Papa, add the “O” out of respect.
Kakarrot no Baka: Idiot Kakarrot
Kami: God
Chikusho: Damn, Damn it!
Ouja: King
Nani: What?
Ka: Used at the end of a sentence to make it a question.
Gaki: Brat
Oi: Hey!
Gomen: Sorry, can also use Gomen ne
Saiyan-Jin no Ouja:
Saiyan King
Saiyan-Jin no Ouji: Saiyan Prince
Itai: Ow, Ouch!
Demarinasai: Be Quite
Yaka mashi: Shut up, can also use Damare, Dema ru, and Urusai
Baka:
Idiot
Baka yaro: Stupid bastard
Sama: Used for royalty, lords and gods.
Bardock no baka: Idiot Bardock
Kuso: Shit
Otoko: Boy
Onna: Woman