Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Child of Light ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: Anyone attempting to sue will be blown up by Vegeta and gain nothing from the dirt-poor author for their trouble.

The boys stopped feeding the portal as Piccolo stepped through it. By the time Gohan was through, they were no longer Super Saiyans and the portal had begun to collapse. It grew smaller and smaller until it closed with a pop, still there, but no longer a dangerous trap to unwary Saiyans.

Chichi and Bulma had a party later that night to celibrate Gohan’s return, a party that no one really expected Piccolo to attend, given his complete lack of interest in social events, but he needed to talk to Gohan. There were quite a few things about the whole situation that were bothering him.

“What is it, Piccolo?”

“The world that Buffy described was actually familliar to me. The Slayers existed on Earth a long time ago, before the Kais set up the Guardianship system here. There would always be one chosen girl in every generation who would attempt to fight the demons and otherworldly evils that tried to destroy the planet. But there was a problem. There was only so much power that they could give any one human at birth. Even with extensive training, there would always be something with more power. So they started the Guardianship, giving the chosen person much greater power as well as the true objectivity of being physically seperate from those who they were protecting.”

“Then we were in the past?”

The Namek nodded. “I think so. Which means that we may yet have to deal with whatever it was that Delis was trying to raise back there.”

Gohan smiled and said, “Well don’t worry woo much about it.” He slapped the former Guardian on the shoulder. “It Can’t be worse than Cell.” And he turned to go back to the party.

Piccolo thought to himself, *I hope you’re right.*
x x x

Deep beneath the earth in a barren spot of land that used to be both a city and a Hellmouth lay the slumbering Beast. He had waited for many thousands of years after his last battle with the forces of good for his “Master” to come and release him. He felt that the time was coming. There would be more time for him to enjoy existance and eat his fill of it. Stirring minutely in his dream, if he had been solid at this point he would have smiled in his sleep. Majin Buu would rise again!

not the end*

Well, how’d you all like it? This is the first time I’ve published any of my ideas, so I’d really like some feedback now that it’s finished. I tried to avoid altering the fabric of the original stories, mostly because I don’t like nitpickers, but I really wanted that classic horror film ending, and it ties it right into the next part of the Dragonball Z series.