Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ College...Dbz Style ❯ Introduction/Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer:

Candace (Dbz Chicka, author of the fic): Hey all! SUP!? Hey guys, welcome to the sequel of "High School...Dbz Style." Well, as you can see from the title, the gang is goin' to college. This first chapter is a prologue from the previous fic/introduction to this fic!

Sarah: Yeah! *turns "black."* Yall foo's betta recognize, yo!

Candace: o.o; Um..yeah.

Sarah: Giiiiiiiiirl, watchu o.o;ing at me fo'? Don't you be o.o;in' me!

Candace: Sarah, calm yourself. -_-;

Sarah: I am calm! You crazy mofo!

Candace: Take your medicine and go to your happy place. *Pulls out a blunt and hands it to her.*

Sarah: *Takes quickly* THANKS! *Lights it with a lighter and inhales from it deeply.* Ahhh...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Candace: *Looks back to readers.* Here at...uh...o.O This fic we don't support drug use. ...JUST KIDDING! Of course, we'd like to let all you kiddies know that Sarah and I do not really take drugs...we just like to act like we do for the drug humor.

Sarah: *Voice turns deep and dark* But be fore warned...there WILL be drugs in this fic. Be it in this chapter, or those to come.

*Twilight Zone Music* Do-do-do-do-do-do...

Sarah: Candace, shut up. -.-;

Candace: *Stops making the twilight zone music abruptly* Aww...

Sarah: God dang, girl, you always makin' that noise!

Candace: BUT I LIKE TO! *Sniffs*

Sarah: Yeah well, it gets old.

Candace: *Sighs* Well FINE. *Crosses her arms* Now that we can't have any more TWILIGHT ZONE music, LETS CONTINUE TO THE FIC...Miss I-don't-like-the-kickin'- twilight-zone-music.

Sarah: Ok. ^_^

Candace: Yeah sure...it never gets old. Anyways, on a more important note, look at the Key Below.


Key Thingy o.o;
All thoughts are in italics
All written things are in bold (Signs, etc)
(All font in paretheses are notes from the author)
All words with a star next to it (example*) are words who's definitions are available at the bottom on the page.
And sections sperated by this ~*~ signify a new time or place setting.

Dbz Chicka: And to let all of you know, this is my first chapter ever done in html format. I've never used html before, but I have this nifty little editor that makes it way easier. Anyways, onto the fic. Enjoy.

Chapter One



~*~

He opened the door and looked around with a slightly perked brow. Or should I say eye-ridge. His bags stuffed under his arm, he slowly entered, two figures following behind him. So...this is a fraternity*, He thought, looking around, Nice place. The first person behind him looked around with very wide and impressed eyes as the other glanced about, seemingly not all that impressed. But he knew he was. Who couldn't be at this place. It was nice, up-to-date, stylish, and he liked the decor. Nothign old fashioned or fancy, all bright or dark colors that were what's the word.. young? Not the kind of place any old person would want to live in. He liked that.

The entry was tiled with white marble, though the walls contrasted nicely with vibrant colored wallpapers. A small sign on the wall to their left read "Initation Meeting in the room to your right. All initiations start at 7:00P.M."He glanced at hia wrist watch. The time change had been exausting. To him, and his companions he was sure, it felt like it was midnight. But alas, it was only 6:45P.M. Going to an american college and staying in a fraternity should be interesting.

They walked into the designated door, as instructed by the sign, and blinked some, looking about. The room was furnished with the latest and most modern styles of slick furniture, and the walkks were painted bright green, contrasting with the black shag carpet. Many boys sat about on the sofas and chairs of the large room, all chattering and about their age, some a little younger. The three quietly moved to a corner.

(Yes, it is Vegeta, Goku, and Piccolo if you haven't figured that out by now)

"Whoa, pretty crowded," Piccolo stated.

"Yeah", Goku replied.

"Well hopefully the initiation will illiminate most of these imbiciles right in the beginning," Vegeta scoffed, leaning back against a wall with his arms crossed firmly over his chest.

"Hopefully.." Piccolo said. He sighed and slid down the wall till he was sitting. "Tell me when they decide to start." He ordered to his two companions, wo nodded. He closed his eyes, getting his thoughts in order and trying to relax and not feel so tired.

He slipped into thought, recollecting all that had happened in the last few years. It seemed like it was just yesterday when they had been in high school. He remembered their sophmor year. The year they had gone on a vacation to Florida. Here they were in the USA again. The plane ride had sort of brought back the memory of the trip. But that had been years ago. And it was much different now.

He opened his eyes but stared forward, not aware of what he was looking at in the least: a wall. What a great year that had been. As well as the next one. But the third...the third hadn't gone so well for him. That had been last year when theu were seniors. To his own surprise, Piccolo had been smart enough as well as wealthy enough (Thanks to his daddy)to come here for college. The only reason they were going to america for college was that Vegeta and Goku had gotten football scholarships. They had been pretty decent in basketball the last two years too. So had Piccolo. This college had sent the most promising looking request for Vegeta and Goku both, and Piccolo decided to come along. They had been friends for quite some time now.

Last school year had gone smoothly enough. For the time anyhow. Now here they were, in america, going to an initation to get into a frat (short for fraternity of course) The huge time change had been tiring and Piccolo wished that they hadn't been late. Thanks to Goku's bottom-less pit of a stomach, they had missed their flight. So, they had to catch the next plane. They would have gotten a few hours to rest if they hadn't of missed their first flight, but, seeing as they didn't, they had to come straight from the airport to the campus (the frat house is right across the street) in a cab.

Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku had English down, so it wasn't hard to communicate with any americans. (I know that in the first fic it seemed like they were in America like the whole time, but they were supposed to be in Japan except for on the vacation. Lets just say they've been taking Enlglish since freshman year and had enough knowlege about it to speak it during their little vacation in america. And lets also say that in Japan football and basketball are popular sports. o_O)

In football they had been champions all four years. It was odd to the three that Piccolo didn't get a scholarship in basketball. He had been the teams MVP. They had also, thanks to mainly the green man, taken home the last two year's varsity championships. It didn't really matter though. Piccolo's father was totally stocked in cash. And Piccolo didn't even know what his dad did for a living, or how he made all that money. They weren't exactly the closest father and son you'd ever seen. They rarely talked, and Piccolo's dad always gave him money. So, when Piccolo had told him about going to college in the states and how he needed money for it, his father had sent it without hesitation or remorse.

The thought crossed Piccolo's mind about the girls. Right now they were not very far away, doing their intiation for a sorority house. Piccolo swallowed hard. Memories of just the last year, his senior year in high school, flashed through his mind. Everything had happened so fast..

A voice snapped him back to the present, "Hey, Piccolo! Wake up!" It was Goku.

"Stop daydreaming and stand up," Vegeta ordered, pushing himself off the wall.

Piccolo did...but not because he was told to. He looked at a man who seemed just a few years older then they were, who was hushing the room. He crossed his arms. So...it begins.

~*~

*fraternity:
n 1: a social club for male undergraduates [syn: frat]
Okay, I know that chapter was like really short, but it's only the intro. Plus I was playing around with html for the first time, so this was a bit of a little test-run thing too. Don't worry, the next chapter will be coming out soon. I do want atleast one reveiw before I put up chapter 2. Please, if you want to be e-mailed Chapter Update Notifications, leave your e-mail in a review.

Now, Go Review.