Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ College...Dbz Style ❯ Truth Or Dare ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Discalimer: I don't own anything. Yaay...

A/N: The monkeys are coming, that's all you need to know, kids. ^_~

~*~

A groan erupted from the room as someone sat up, from the many bodies lying on the floor. The person looked around, blinking some. Everyone seemed to be asleep. "Uhh..guys?" This was Goku. He seemed to be the only one awake. But he wasn't.

"STOP YELLING!" Someone a few yards away yelled and rolled over, holding his head.

As soon as that person yelled a series of groans broke out and annoyed mumbling.

"My head.." Goku mumbled and laid down again. "Ugh..."

"And that what you are experiencing at this moment," A loud deep voice suddenly errupted from seemingly nowhere, "my homies, is called a hang over."

"Too loud!" Someone called, mumbling with almost everyone else who had horrible head aches.

"Ah, Shut up ya little bitches," He laughed, "Jack is up and about but all you dawgs be trippin' still."

Jack's voice joined him, pounding the heads of everyone else, "Yeah you guys better get over it soon. Because guess what? We're playing Truth or Dare with my girlfriend and her sorority soon, and you guys aren't going to be whining like little babies the whole time. Leroy, pass out the medicine."

Leroy made everyone sit up and gave them each a glass of water and dropped a pill into it, making it fizz. He then told them to drink it. Soon, everyone's head aches were much dulled, and they were walking around and able to talk without crying out in pain at the loudness.

Jack looked around the room surveying the intoxication level. He decided to do a test. "HEY!!" He screamed at the top ofhis lungs. Many people jumped, some grimaced slightly, others just looked at him. He supposed the head aches were dimming. He crossed his arms.

"Leroy," He snapped his fingers. Leroy hid his irritation at being summoned like a sevant. "Yeah, Jack?" Jack pointed to the ground and then ordered, "Get some tape and make a straight line for these guys to try and walk on."

"You got it," Leroy said, pulling out a roll of masking tape and sticking the end on the floor, then unrolled the tape as he stepped backwards and made a line on the floor. He ripped the roll free and replaced it in his pocket.

"Okay everyone form a line right here!" Jack yelled, pointing to a spot on the floor. Everyone did so.

They were to walk the line without putting there feet anywhere but on the tape. Most could do this with relitive ease, but for some it was quite difficult. Like for Krillin, it was difficult. The poor bald young man kept swaying and stepped far off the line, and Jack would sigh and make a comment about how some people were just not strong enough to endure a lot of alcohol.

Piccolo walked the line perfectly, and Goku did rather well as well. Vegeta was slightly unsteadier, but not as bad as Krillin. Once everyone had gone, Jack seemed to be in thought. His gaze fell on the phone and then the looked back to them, smirking, "Truth or Dare time, boys."

~*~

A phone rang somewhere in Bulma's sleepy haze. She opened her eyes and yawned, slowly sitting up. Her body roze over many lumps of different colored fabrics and she glanced around then rubbed her eyes, trying to clear her vision. The lumps happened to actually be the rest of the girls still asleep, all in their sleeping bags. She seemed to be the only one that had awakened.

The phone was still ringing. She looked toward the annoying high pitched ringing noise and saw the phone sitting on a small corner table at the end of the couch. It vibrated every time it rang. Grumbling in irritation she stood up unsteadily, then, trying not to step on anyone, she walked to the phone. Plopping on the couch, she picked it up, then said a groggy, "Hello?"

"Who is this?" The voice on the other end of the line asked. It was a male's.

"Bulma," She replied tiredly, not really in the full thought process yet. Like anyone would know who she was in this foriegn place.

"Er, well, Bulma, is Claire there?" The voice asked. Shaking her head to wake up a little more, Bulma looked toward where Claire had walked off last night. She could here a lot of loud snoring from down that way. "She's asleep." The guy mumbled some under his breath, then said, "Well can you wake her up?" "I'm scared to.." Bulma said, still tiredly, "She'll probably bite my head off."

~*~

Jack rubbed his temples with his free hand, his other holding the phone pressed against his ear. "Look, Bulma," He said, his voice raising in clear irritation, "You know about the whole Truth or Dare thing, right?"

Vegeta blinked slightly, looking over at him. 'He's talking to that woman...?' He thought, and stepped a little closer to eaves drop. He crossed his arms once he reached the wall clsoest to jack and closed his eyes, tilting his chin down as he leaned against the wall, appearing to be resting as he listened carefully.

"Okay, you do know. That's wonderful. Well, I need you to tel Claire and all the other women over there to wake up, get pretty, and get over here. Understand?"

Vegeta heard Bulma ask, "Get pretty?"

"Of course," Jack replied, smirking, "You girls just love dolling yourselves up, and we men don't mind that at all. Now go and wake everyone and get ready, then meet us over here."

Vegeta could here Bulma agree, then Jack hung up. Vegeta stood straight.

"Well, lets hope you're all sober," Jack announced loudly, "Because the women are joining the party...Soon, anyways."

A few guys chuckled while others looked a little scared, but all in all everyone seemed pleased at this news. Some guy asked where te bathroom was and Jack pointed him in the direction. Suddenly, everyone realized they really had to piss. There was a rush to the bathroom, then two guys broke into a fight over who got to go first.

Goku uneasily rocked on his heals, looking over the heads of the by-standers fo the fight. He really had to go. After a while he thought he was going to explode and pushed through to the front. He simply walked past the two fighting into the bathroom and shut the door. Everyone blinked, even the fighters, who stopped with one lying on the ground, the other on top of him, fists stopped in mid-air, each having a handful of each other's hair with their other hand.

Paused in this position, they looked at each other, then the one on top slammed the other's back of the head into the floor then got up. Mumbling, the other stood as well, rubbing his head. "Now now, children," Piccolo said to them, shoving them behind him. "Get in a nice orderly line."

Vegeta smirked, and pushed them further back as well, so that he was behind Piccolo who was first in line.

~*~

About an hour later, the girls were ready to go. Dressed, primped, and ready to have some fun, they walked out the door, lead by Claire, across the street and to the guy's fraternity.

"Hey hey hey!" Some guy yelled, making the other guys turn their heads to him. He was on the couch, looking over it with his hands on the back and staring out the window with a huge grin, "Lookie what we have here."

Almost all the other men crowded to the window, peering out. There were a lot of Ooo's and ahh's as they beheld the sight before them. Piccolo, Vegeta, Krillin, and Goku were at the back of the crowd, and decided with confirmations of nods that they wouldn't be noticed if they floated a little higher to peer over the others.

It was, of course, a herd of women gracefully approaching. All the guys watched as if they were the most amazing things they had ever beheld in their entire life times, eyes slightly widened, jaws dropped, al leaning forward trying to get a better veiw.

"Look at that one!!" A few said, pointing to different girls in excitement.

"She's hott!!"

"Screw you, I saw her first!"

"Look at her! Reer, over here, pretty mama!"

"Whoo, boy! This is going to be great!!"

A lot of men chuckled and agreed. All the girls looked very attractive, hair done, short skirts, the works. The men were practically drooling.

~*~

Bulma blinked as they stopped in front of the door and Claire rang the doorbell. She had just suddenly relaized a large amount of male faces staring at them. She nudged Chi-Chi and 18 with her elbows, them at either side of her, and nodded to the window.

Chi-Chi blinked twice as did Bulma as the men realized they were noticed and all at once started whistling and winking, and making all kinds of other comments. 18 sweatdropped, then narrowed her eyes at them. She flipped them off. Even though they were outside and the men were inside, the three could all hear the men go "Ooo..." then burst out laughing.

~*~

Krillin rubbbed the back of his head, sweatdropping, "That's 18 for ya." He chuckled.

The foursome of men that hadn't been making asses of themselves were none other then Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin. The doorbell rang for the second time, and the men dispersed from the window and Jack opened the door. Still in the living room, the men all listened intently.

"Come in, ladies," They heard Jack say, and could imagine the sly grin on his face from the amused and almost teasing tone in his voice, "Aren't you all looking absalutely stunning." They heard some giggling from the girls outside.

"Come in, Come in," Jack cooed, and soon most of the men did a last five second breath check, sucked their guts in, thrusted their chests out, and gave the best smile they could. The women entered, some smiling shyly, others anxiously, and some, like Bulma and the other two main character girls, were looking arouns expectantly.

Goku gave a small wave at them to catch their eyes, and they all waved back. They didn't get to cometogether though because Jack entered, Claire at his side, his arm around her waist. Both were smiling a sly half smirk kind of grin.

"Okay, now as you can see, there are many many people here," Jack said, quieting the room.

"We have two choices," He continued, looking around the room at all the faces watching him, "One: We split into groups of...eh...say 10, and play seperate games. Two: We play oen huge game of Truth or Dare."

"Should we take a vote?" Claire asked him, looking at him. He nodded.

"Those who are for the groups, raise their hands now." Jack said.

Piccolo and Vegeta looked at each other. There seemed to be a lot of discussion about if groups would be wise. "Well," Piccolo said to Vegeta, "With groups there would be less people and we'd probably have a lot more turns.." Without further said, they left their hands down.

People raised their hands, however, and Jack took a count. "Okay, hands down." He said. Those raising their hands let them drop. "Now, hands up for you who rather play one big game."

Hands shot into the air, including Piccolo and Vegeta's, and Jack counted again.

After a moment of silence, he announced, "Groups win."

There was a mix of Yay's and Aww's. Vegeta and Piccolo said in chorus, "Damn."

They decided to do 16 to a group, 8 women and men in each one. After getting into these groups, they spread to different large rooms of the house, where they sat in a circle. They each took a glass of the concoction with them.

Coincidently, Bulma, Chi-Chi, 18, Krillin, Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo all were in the same group, along with Claire, Jack and Leroy.(Heh, coincidence, more like I want to make it way more interesting. ^_^; )

"Alrighty then," Jack said, smirking and clapping his hands together, then rubbing them, "Let's get started, shall we? Who wants to start?"

No one, unsurprisingly, raised their hand or acknowledged they wanted first to be the vitcim.

"Aww...c'mon. Anyone?"

Still no response. He sighed, "Alright, then we will have to just pick some one randomly to be my prey." He smiled evilly and stood up, everyone watching. They were in the living room, and he walked into the kitchen, then returned with an empty beer bottle, one of many, in his hand. He resumed his position between Claire and Leroy in the circle on the floor, and leaned forward, setting the bottle on it's side in the middle of the circle, then spun it, let go, and sat back.

Everyone watched, all not blinking, leaning forward just slightly as the bottle slowly stopped spinning quite so fastly. It was as if their fate depended on this bottle. It slowed and closwed and slowed, until finally it came to stop, and Jack's first victim would be...

Jack? The bottle he had spun pointed right at himself.

Everyone fell over anime style.

Piccolo sweatdropped, getting up again, "After all that..." He mumbled, then said louder, "Spin it again."

"Okay," Jack said, "Let's try this again..." He made the bottle spin again. It twirled and twirled on it's side on the carpet, started to slow, and finally it chose...

None other then Piccolo.

Piccolo, unhappy about this, mummbled a very naughty word loud enough for the ears of everyone around. Jack, pleased, smirked. "Well, well..." He said tauntingly, but Piccolo was of course, unable to respond, as in beat his face in as he wanted to, "Look who it is. Green boy."

Piccolo growled, ready to beat the hell out of him. He hated this guy. 'He's such a bastard...' He thought, glaring at Jack, 'I'd like to kick his ass right here and now, but I want to get into this damn Frat. Too bad he's the head of it.'

"Truth or Dare?" Jack asked, looking hopeful.

"Dare." Piccolo replied, no hesitation at all. Jack grinned at this.

"Let's see..." Jack said thoughtfully, looking up, rubbing his chin. Piccolo waited impatiently for his fate. He shouldn't have picked dare, but he didn't want Jack asking anything personal.

"Well, I was going to give you a little candy ass dare to start off with..." Jack said, but didn't continue as he got smacked on the shoulder by Claire.

Claire, glaring, scolded him, "You don't need to cuss."

Everyone blinked, then the guys smirked. "Yeah, don't cuss, Jack. It's not very nice." Piccolo said. Jack glared daggers at them, then said with a sigh, looking at Claire, "Fine, I meant I was going to give you a weak dare to start off with..." Then his smirk returned, "but decided that wouldn't be any fun."

Piccolo didn't grimace, even though he felt like it.

"Fortunately, or unfortunately, your dare cannot be done at the present time. You will fullfill it later, and I will tell you now, but it cannot be disclosed to the public. Understand?"

Piccolo blinked, "Um...yeah..I guess so."

Jack stood up, and motioned for Piccolo to follow him, which he did.

Moments later, from the hallway, Piccolo's voice was heard, "No way!" Everyone blinked, then exchanged glances. A few more moments and Piccolo and Jack returned, Jack looking ready to burst out in fits of laughter and Piccolo as if he had just drinken some of the concoction. But he wasn't touching that crap. Just looking at it made him want to hurl.

"So, moving along," Jack said, still grinning broadly, "You're turn Piccolo."

It was in fact Piccolo's turn to truth or dare anyone he wanted, besides Jack. He looked around at the faces watching him, waiting for him to pick someone, all either masking "Don't pick me!" or displaying it broadly.

Sense Krillin's face just screamed "don't pick me," with his little pout and big pleading eyes, Piccolo picked him.

"Truth or Dare, Krillin?"

The bald teen looked shocked, then saddened, then sighed. "Truth."

'Wuss.' Piccolo thought, then looked up, thinking of something to ask him.

"Alright," He said after a moment, looking down to Krillin, "Is it true that you have a pink diary that has fluffy pink imiation fur with it, where you write all your secret thoughts and desires about 18?" Piccolo said this all in one long scentence with great speed.

Piccolo knew this was true, he had seen and read the thing once, and only he and Krillin knew he had. Krillin hated that he knew about this. Krillin, in the present, reached for the concoction.

"Whoa whoa," Piccolo said, making Krillin pause. "If you drink that then you are practically saying yes. Why don't you just admit it and save yourself the disgust?"

Krillin sighed, "Yes...I have the diary."

Jack burst out laughing, though he didn't know who 18 was, but the thought of a pink fuzzy diary in a male's posession was halarious. Everyone, spare Krillin, who was mortified, 18, who was blushing, and Piccolo, who had already laughed his ass off when he first saw the thing.

When the laughter finally did die down, it was Krillin's turn.

"Umm..." He said, looking around, "I pick..."

His finger pointed forward, went around the circle, and everyone seemed to tense whenever they were pointed at. He finally stopped on someone, who was...

"Goku!" Krillin grinned.

"Aww man.." Goku mumbled."

"Truth or Dare?"

"Um..." Goku looked up for a moment, thinking. "Dare." He said, hoping Krillin couldn't think of anything too embarrassing.

Krillin looked around, thinking. He looked at Bulma, "Got your camera?"

"When do I don't?" Bulma smiled, pulling it out of semingly nowhere. (^_^) [Visual expression aid]

"Good." He looked to Goku, "I dare you to dance around in your boxers with a lampshade over your head while Bulma takes pictures." (^.^)

"WHAT!?" Goku blinked, the corners of his mouth stretched back. (o__o) "In only my boxers?!"

Krillin smiled, "Yup." (^_^)

"Aww man..." Goku sighed, standing up and walking to the bathroom to take his clothes off. The girls all giggled.

Goku re-entered the room a little while later, blushing, only dressed in some vibrant pink boxers with yellow smiley faces all over them. "Hey," Chi-Chi grinned, "I got you those." (^.^)

Goku sighed and sweat dropped, walking over to the lamp. He pulled the lampshade off. He put it over his head, then stood there for a moment. "...Like this?"

Bulma got her camera ready, everyone snickering. "Yeah," Krillin said, "Now dance."

Reluctantly, Goku started dancing about stiffly. Everyone watched, not really amused.

"You can't dance worth crap, Kakarot." Vegeta said, and everyone laughed some.

"Well I'm being forced to do this," Goku retorted, "Plus there's no music to dance to."

Jack pulled a small remote out of no where, pressed a button, and suddenly rap music blasted out of speakers on the walls. "Wish granted."

Goku mumbled, but started dancing anyways. It seemed his embarrassment soon ebbed away as he got into the music, dancing around oddly, yet it was funny to watch. He did suck at dancing still. Everyone was laughing like crazy. When the song ended, Jack turned the music off and Goku went and got dressed then returned. Bulma had taken a nice number of pictures.

"Okay Goku," Krillin said, regaining his composure, "Your turn to pick someone."

"Um...I pick...Vegeta!" Goku declared after a moment of hesitation.

"Wonderful," Vegeta growled sarcastically.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

Goku grinned. He looked around, thinking. 'What would really be a great dare...' He wondered, looking for things that may aid him in this aspect. His eyes fell on Bulma and he smiled.

"Vegeta, I dare you to switch clothes with Bulma and get your picture taken."

"WHAT!?" Vegeta asked, horrified.

"I said I dare you to-"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID, MORON!"

"Then why did you-"

"THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I'M WEARING WOMEN'S CLOTHING!"

"Then drink some of the concoction." Goku said, picking the glass of the slimy greenish-black "liquid" up and offering it to the young prince. Vegeta looked at it with an upturned lip.

"C'mon, you gotta drink it or wear Bulma's clothes."

Vegeta frowned and glanced at what Bulma was wearing. It was a pink skirt and white shirt that said Bulma in swirly letters in matching pink. The sleeves on the shirt went to her elbows and was V-cut. His frown deepened and his gaze went back to the concoction. Slowly a bubble surfaced and popped, splaterring some green mess over the edge of the glass's rim and also giving forth a disgusting smell.

"FINE!" He growled, not believing he was about to do this. He stood up, at the same time grabbing Bulma's arm and pulling her to her feet. She blinked as she was pushed to the bathroom. The others watched, smiling, and Goku put the glass down. Chi-Chi picked up Bulma's camera, ready.

A few minutes later, Vegeta came back, red as a beet, dressed in Bulma's attire. It was much too small for him, and it exposed some of his muscular stomach, the shirt's sleeves only reaching halfway to his elbows because of his large biceps. The skirt looked very very wrong and was just long enough to keep him completely covered. He kept pulling down at it, clearly mortified and pissed beyond belief, staring at the carpet with a scowl as he blushed.

The others were barely able to stop from crying, their laughing was so hard. Chi-Chi took pictures, trying to hold the camera straight through her giggles. Vegeta was starting to wish he had just taken the damn concoction.

Finally he couldn't stand the humiliation any longer and stormed back to the bathroom. He and Bulma then returned, her dressed in her clothes again which were slightly stretched now, and him in his previous clothes. The others finally controlled their laughter, Goku wiping a tear from his eye.

Vegeta mumbled, crossing his arms, as Bulma and him resumed their places in the circle, Bulma gigglign some. He glared at her slightly, then looked to Goku and scowled heavily. Goku rubbed the back of his head, grinning, "Hey you would have thought it was just as funny if it had been me in your place and you in mine."

Vegeta growled. That wasn't going to do for him because it hadn't been that way. It had embarrassed him, not Goku. And he couldn't wait to get Goku back. He recalled it was his turn, and, mumbling still, looked around the circle. He wished he could pick Goku, but it was against the rules to pick the person whp picked you right away. 'Damn rules...'

He decided to pick the only girl in the circle he didn't know. He pointed to Claire. "Uh...you...Truth or Dare?"

Claire crossed her arms. She wasn't going to take a chance of getting embarrassed badly. "Truth."

Vegeta looked at her, thinking. What was he going to ask a chick he didn't even know? Well, obviously, he knew she and Jack were going out. He decided to atleast make it interesting.

"All right then. What are the weirdest boxers you've ever seen Jack wear?"

She blinked, then looked up thoughtfully, putting a finger to her chin, "Well, probably the ones that-"

Jack's hand flew over her mouth and he glares at Vegeta, blushing, "You can't do that! It's not even embarrasing to her!"

"There's no where in the rules that says you can't ask questions that relate to other people." Vegeta argued. "Now let her talk, and breathe, for that matter."

Growling Jack removed his hand reluctantly, and Claire took a greatful breath.

"Now answer." Vegeta said.

"Well once he was wearing these weird furry...pink ones. They were kind of cute actually, and really soft..."

"Er, okay, that's enough." Vegeta stopped her from going into how she would know this. He snickered though at the thought of furry pink boxers, and the other guys laughed as the girls giggled. Jack turned a slight shade of pink, mumbling some.

Claire's turn. She smirked, looking at 18, "Truth or Dare, 18?"

18 wasn't surprised she was picked. Claire probably wanted to embarrass her. She wasn't going to chicken out. "Dare," She replied firmly, thinking, 'Do your worst.'

Claire's smirk broadened. "I dare you to flash all the guys, right now. Well, except Jack."

Jack and all the other guys blinked, then Jack frowned slightly in disappointment. Piccolo looked really to start hyperventalating. This was all too familiar, and the other guys knew it. Goku handed him a paper bag, sweatdropping. "It's okay Piccolo, you can do this...without fainting."

Piccolo blew the back up and smacks Goku over the head with it, poppign it. "Shut up!"

18 blushed slightly, but regained her composure quickly. "Well, I guess I'm taking your job for the moment, Bulma."

Bulma blushed, "Shut up! That was long time ago..."

"Well close your eyes girls." 18 said, grabbing the bottom of her shirt with both hands.

Chi-Chi and Bulma covered their eyes, and Claire covered Jacks with one hand, making him pout, then her own with her other. 18 took ina breath, blushing. She closed her eyes and lifted her shirt and bra at the same time, closing her eyes.

All the guys could do was stare, and Krillin, Goku, and Vegeta waited to hear a thump, but hearing none, they pried their eyes from er..yeah, ( A.N.: -_-; ) then looked at Piccolo in surprise. The namekian was just staring with wide eyes, mouth open sightly. The others discovered their faces mirrored his own.

18 dropped her clothes back in place and crossed her arms, looking to the side, her blush gone, now looking amazingly calm and uncaring. The four men all shut their mouths at the same time. They cleared their throats. "Okay, she did it." Krillin squeaked. The other men laughed as the others ncovered their eyes. Jack looked disappointed that he had missed it. Claire looked disappointed that 18 didn't seem very embarrassed. Bulma and Chi-Chi looked slightly irritated because of the looks on Goku's and Vegeta's faces. 18 looked unscathed.

"Wow Piccolo, you didn't faint this time!" Vegeta smirked.

(A.N.: For further reference to what they are talking about, see my High School fic, chapter "Slumber Party." [Er, I think that's what it was called anyways..o.O])

Piccolo glared at him. Krillin was blushing but looked pleased at the same time, in a frightened, "that-was-a-first" kind of way. "Er, your turn 18." He saod after clearing his throat.

Without even looking at her, 18 said, "Chi-Chi, Truth or Dare?"

Chi-Chi blinked, surprised at first. Then she decided on truth.

"Have you ever thought of Vegeta in a more-then-a-friend kind of way?"

"No." Chi-Chi replied simply.

"Okay."

Everyone blinked.

"I choose you," Chi-Chi said, pointing at Leroy. "Truth or Dare?"

"Well, sista, I'm gonna have to pick truth. Don't wanna take my chances with a clever-lookin' girl like yourself, might regret it." Leroy smiled.

Chi-Chi smiled some, "All right. Um...Do you think anyone in the circle is attractive, and who?"

"Well, I cannot tell a lie, and that be the truth. I'm gonna have to admit, all yall ladies in this circle are fine."

This caused all the girls to blush some. Leroy winked at 18, who growled slightly. He too, had seen the flash.

"Now, it is mah turn, so yall foo's betta' watch out on what you choose because this black brotha' has one clever mind." Leroy smirked. The only two who had not been dared (or truthed) yet were Bulmaa nd Jack. He looked from one to the other.

"Jack, my brother, I'm gonna have to pick you because it aint my style to pick on the ladies. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." Jack smirked.

"A'ight, A'ight.." Leroy looked about thoughtfully. He smirked, winking at Jack, "I dare ya to give every one of these ladies a love tap, if ya know what I'm sayin'."

The girls all blinked, spare Claire, and Jack grinned broadly. He then smirked and seemed to give an appriciative nod to Leroy and looked at Claire. Claire smiled, knowing what he meant, and sat up on her knees. He pulled her to him, kissing her softly while giving her butt a firm swat.

(A.N.: Ooo..PG-13. o.O; )

He then let go of her and smiled, standing up and walking to the next closest girl, Bulma. She looked up at him, not standing, blushing slightly. Jack grabbed her arm and began pulling her to her feet. In an instant, Vegeta broek his hold on her and was standing between them, Bulma behind his back, his arms crossed firmly as he glared at Jack. Jack growled.

"Yo, yo, cool yo' jets, bro, this is a dare and you can't interfere. If you do, you get a nice gulp of the concotion." Leroy said. Vegeta growled, but looking at the disgusting glass of who knows what, he slowly stepped out of the way, looking to the side.

Smiling, Jack spun Bulma around, slapped her butt, makinf her squeak and jump, (And Vegeta growl) and continued to do so with the other girls as well. 18 almost blew his head off, but restrained herself. The men, all except Piccolo, who still looked disapproving, looked very very pissed.

The girls looked violated, but they got over it. The men still looked very angry though. Leroy had obviously done Jack a favor, both were grinning at each other. Vegeta growled deeply.

"Okay Jack," Leroy said, "You're turn, brother."

"Well, well.." Jack said, looking around the circle, "Who to pick.." He smirked, looking at Bulma, the only one that hadn't gone yet. "How about you my fine young lady. Truth or Dare?"

Bulma, obviously not wanting to get dared by this guy, said "Truth."

"Aww..." Jack looked somewhat disappointed. But then he smiled. "If you were to choose any man in this circle, who would it be?"

Bulma looked relieved, then pointed to Vegeta. "Him."

Jack curled his lip up, looking at Vegeta in disbelief. "This guy?"

"Yeah..." Bulma said.

"Are you going out with him?"

She nodded some. He snorted, "This girl has problems or something.."

Vegeta growled, clenching his fists, "Watch what you say."

"Oh you recognized that as an insult to you? Good boy! you aren't as retarded as you look."

"That's it." Vegeta growled, storming toward him. Jack raised his fists, smirking, "Bring it."

Vegeta perked a brow, stopping his advance toward him. "Need I remind you that your punch didn't hurt at all in the third test?"

Jack suddenly looked much less confident, and visably paled. "I er..." He straightened up, dropping his arms at his sides then cleared his throat. "Well, that was really a fun round. Let's keep going, shall we? You're turn, uh..what's your name?"

"Bulma."

"Yeah, Bulma. Now...Remember Piccolo," He smirked again, "Your dare has to be carried out tonight."

Piccolo mumbled, nodding. "Yeah, Yeah...I know.."

~*~And that's it for this chapter! Sorry it took so long. Thank you all you readers for your reviews! And I promise the next chapter wont take so long! Thanks again and please keep the reveiws coming! ^.^