Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cosmic Guardian Princess Pheonix Ryoko ❯ no need for a sister ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No Need for a sister

Deep in outer space…

"Excuse me sir." A lone figure steps up to the bar with a cabbit on her shoulder, "Well, well, well what can I get you little lady." Asked the one eyed bartender winking his eye that wasn't covered by the patch.

* Trying to score some well isn't going to work on me*

"Yes I was wondering if you have seen these two people around anywhere." The cloaked figure shows the bartender two pictures of a man with hair like fire, and another one with it sprouting from one side to the next. "Nope haven't seen any of them here before they look like sayins though."

"Well anyway, get me 5 large bottles of your best sake here and 50 pounds of good rare not that rare beef please." "Uh… ya sure you can eat that much missy." The cloak figure was about to go over the bar and grab the bartender's shirt when her cabbit stop her "Miao-Miao"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, hey old man just get the stuff and I'll be on my way." "Yeah sure thing, little lady." With that the bartender went around the back to grab the supplies that she and her cabbit asked for.

"So Ryo-ohki do you think we'll find them." "Miao-Miao." "I mean my brother of course and my sweet sweet little-"just then the bartender came back from around the bar with 5 bottles of liquor and 50 pounds of beef. "Here ya go little lady."

The bartender gave her the box of meat and sake bottles. "Come on ryo-ohki." The woman got off the stool and made her way to the door "Y'know lady this stuff don't come free around here." "Oh…. Yeah, okay Ryo-ohki give the man his money." "Miao-Miao." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" "Is there something wrong in here." The galaxy police just came in from outside, now everyone is quiet to see what is happening from inside the bar and outside "Yeah there's a problem this little lady won't pay up for what she ask for." The bartender grabs the woman's cloak accidentally taking off her hood to show everyone her face.

"Well, well, well what do we have here… sir you have the notorious space pirate Ryoko hakubi in your grasp."

"Well Ryo-ohki I guess we have to go the hard way." Then Ryoko reaches behind her head and grabs the bartenders arm and tosses him to the door where the police are, then picks up the the box and five bottles of sake and leaps over the pile of police and the bartender.

*Outside the bar*

"What was that all about ryo-ohki I thought I gave you all the money that we rob from that mini mall back on Saturn."

" Miao- Miao." "WHAT." "Miao." said Ryo-ohki nodding her head, "So that means we might need to rob another bank or shop." "Miao-Miao-Miao." "*Sigh* Okay then let's go to some other bar and see if they have any carrot juice okay ry-ry." Just then the cops from the bar came out and started to fire their guns at ryoko and ryo-ohki. "Oh shit looks like we have company, oh well theirs nothing we can't do right ry." "Mi-" just then the police fired another shot barely getting Ryoko's face and cutting her.

"Ow, son of a bitch." Ryoko was about to shoot the police who were coming her way when ryo-ohki stop her "What the hell is your problem today first no money which you happen to spend on a bunch of carrots then this, good god you have sayin blood in you start acting like one." "Miao-miao." "Well if you don't want to go to jail then I suggest you turn into a space ship and get us the hell out of here okay." Said Ryoko dodging and running from the Galaxy police blasters. Ryo-ohki jumped up on ryoko's shoulder to get a good start in jumping in the air and turned in too a space ship with a big Bright red orb in the middle with 8 spikes on top and 6 on the bottom.

"It has been quiet fun but I have people to find and place's to rob so adieu." Said Ryoko. And with that she flew up to Ryo-ohki and disappeared inside the space ship and blasted off. Ryoko took her seat in the chair on the bridge and slouched down and putted her feet on the controls "Ryo-ohki are we ever going to find my brother and rottho." "Miao-Miao."

"I guess you're right but I won't give up hope… for I am the greatest space pirate in the whole entire galaxy and no one will never ever stop me." Said Ryoko doing a posed with her right fisted in the air and her weight leaning on one foot. "Miao-miao." "That is a excellent question ry-ry, show me the nearest planet then we can stop there and have carrots and lots and lots of food." Said Ryoko getting ready to cook the beef she stole from the bar and already down to her 5th bottle of sake. Ryo-ohki showed her a picture of an

Blue planet with blur's of white and patches of green on it.

"Earth eh… well it has been a long time since I've been there but what the hell, Ryo-ohki full speed a head were going to earth." "Miao-Miao." Ryo-ohki blazed off towards the earth hoping that Ryoko was right about the carrots in an ecstatic.

-Back on Earth-

"Trunks break-fest." Yelled Bulma from the bottom of the stairs, Trunks got out of bed and got dressed in a plain dark blue shirt with the inscription `Bad boy' on it. And put two wristbands on his wrist to hide the tattoo, and put on a pair of khaki shorts and went downstairs. When he got there he saw his sister sitting down reading a magazine called in style and eating

What look likes 50 pounds of bacon and eggs on her plate.

Next to her was they're egotistical, (What seems to be) self center, spoiled, selfish (But cute) father vegeta woofing down his plate of Bacon, egg's and other (What's left) contents on the table.

"Good morning trunks." Said Bulma putting more helpings of bacon and egg's on the table.

"Hi mom." Said trunks putting the remaining food on his plate and eating it as fast as Vegeta was. "Trunks when in the presence of a lady you don't eat like a PIG." Said bra wiping the egg residue off her magazine and off her skirt. Trunks swallowed his food and gave his sister a glare, "You think that you're a lady." Said Trunks snickering. This time trunks receive a glare but ignored it and continued eating like a pig (More like a monkey).

Vegeta shot his head up from his food and looked right out the glass screen door with a blank expression on his face.

"Dad what's wrong?" Asked trunks shaking his fathers arm. Vegeta looked at his son and daughter "You brats don't sense that power level." Trunks and Bra concentrated in to searching for the ki that they're father felt. Trunks and Bra's eyes went wide like dinner plates. Trunks turned to his father with a serious look, "Do you think it's a new enemy." Asked Trunks.

"I hope so I need a good opponent." Said Vegeta getting up from the table.

"But daddy, what if it's more then just one of them… by the size of that power level I say there might be 20 or 40 so?" said Bra also getting ready.

"Your not going Bra." Said Bulma. "But mommmmmmmm…" whined Bra.

Bulma just shook her head and went to her lab.

-Back in space-

"Ryo-ohki how much more do we have till we reach earth." Asked Ryoko sucking on a bone. "Miao-Miao." "Okay, find a safe spot to land and make sure it is deserted you don't know how tripie humans can get." Said Ryoko.

"Miao-Miao-Maiooooo." "Of course there is tons and tons of carrots here not the kind that will make you turn different colors, but the kind that is nice ripe and juicey." Said Ryoko in a taunting voice.

"Miao-Miao-miao." "Were reaching earth's atmosphere this is going to be so cool." Said Ryoko jumping up and down.

-Back on Earth-

Trunks and Vegeta were up in the air going to the place where they felt that energy mid way they met up with Goku, Goten, and Gohan flying towards the same place they were going. "You guys felt that power level to?" asked Goku going over to Trunk and Vegeta. "Yeah it's huge." Said trunks. "That's why we must not waste any time." Said Vegeta blasting off with the others following him.

Moments later they were at the place and were searching around for anything in particular to the reading. "Dad what's that up there." Trunks said from a cliff.

Vegeta looked up to see a ship in the sky about to make its land.

-Back to Ryoko and Ryo-ohki-

"We made it ryo-ohki were in the atmosphere and almost on earth can't you just smell the money now." Said Ryoko jumping around.

"Miao-miao." "Oh yeah, and the carrots." She added with a wave of her hands. "Wow! Look at it… it hasn't change a bit, okay ryo-ohki get ready to land then we can get all the carrots and money we want." Ryoko imagined herself swimming in a pool of money and Ryo-ohki eating carrots on the side. Ryoko snapped out of her daydreaming when she fell from the impact of the landing. "OW… Ryo-ohki a little gently next time please!" said Ryoko rubbing her head and shin at the same time.

"MIAO-maio." "I just figured that out Ry-Ry …well I'm going out to take a look around you stay in this form till I tell ya' when the coast is clear okay." And with that Ryoko went to the top of the ship and went through. When Ryoko got out the ship she sense 5 very weak power levels she followed the aura and came across 5 very built men. "Hm… the tall one looks like Bardock wait a minute." Ryoko pulled out the exact same two pictures that she showed the bartender back in space and looked at them then at the one that looked like Bardock (Bardock is goku's father back on planet vegeta) and the one with a burgundy tank top on and black jeans. "Kakkarott she keeps on staring at us." Said vegeta.

*I think I've seen her before* thought Trunks.

Ryoko jumped down from atop of the space ship and landed just a few Inches' from vegeta. "Tell me is your name kakkarott and vegeta." Ryoko said pointing to Vegeta and Goku. "That's my saiyan name who are you." Goku said a little bit confused. Ryoko didn't explain she just ran up to Goku and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Da-Dad who is she." Said Goten shocked at what he saw.

Ryoko let go of Goku and looked up at him her eyes big and bright.

"You've grown since the last time I've seen you rhotto … you were about that height of my knees since the last time I've seen you." Said Ryoko giving him another hug and a kiss to both of his cheeks.

"Uh excuse me but who are you?" Asked Gohan. Ryoko looked at him and smirked, "Well since you asked so nicely, my name is Ryoko I was once caretaker of Kakkarott back on Planet Vegeta." Said Ryoko taking a bow. "So you were his caretaker." Asked trunks. "Yes." Then she took a look at Vegeta and smirked and descended to him. "Hello brother It's been a long time since the last time I saw YOU." Said Ryoko.

"WHAT!?" said the five men in unison.

***

Opps. I left a cliffhanger Please R/R (Read and Review)

Cause I want feedback I want to know if it is corny or not cause I'm not good with stories at all. Thank you and I hope to get five reviews before I go to the fourth chapter.