Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cosmic Guardian Princess Pheonix Ryoko ❯ Explanations and tatto turmoil ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-Explanations and Tattoo Turmoil-

Vegeta was the first one to come out of shock, "You're not my sister you're not even a saiyan." "Yes I am a saiyan you do see my tail don't ya veggie-boy." Said Ryoko pointing to her swishing tail in the back of her. "If you are saiyan then why do you have blue hair are you half saiyan." Said Goten. "My hair is not blue it's a cyan color for your info and no I'm not half saiyan." Said Ryoko sticking her tongue at him.

"So then why do you have that type of hair!" asked Gohan.

"Some saiyans or born differently!" said Ryoko. "I still don't believe you woman."

Said vegeta crossing his arms and giving her a death glare. Now anyone would have been scared of this glare but Ryoko wasn't. Ryoko gave him a similar stance and smirked at him, "Now veggie-boy, why don't you believe me?" said Ryoko with a fake hurt impression on her face. "DON"T CALL ME THAT." Yelled Vegeta starting to get mad, "don't call you what… veggie-boy but that is my new nickname for you, ever since you cut your hair, now I can't call you carrot top." Said Ryoko with a baby voice.

Goku, Gohan, Goten and Trunks fell on the ground in hysterical laughing. "Grrr…" Vegeta tried to punch Ryoko in the face but she grabbed his fist and flipped him over on the ground. Vegeta got up and turned super saiyan and charge at Ryoko in a blinding rage, Ryoko Dodged all his kicks and punches and tripped him on his feet. Goku and the others were watching the fight from the sidelines with ryo-ohki in the back round. "Dad do you think that woman really is Vegeta's sister." Asked Goten. Goku only shrugged and continued looking at the fight. "You know vegeta I really don't want to hurt you but this is getting annoying." Said Ryoko dodging yet another punch from vegeta. Before Vegeta could say anything else Ryoko kicked him where it hurts the most and toppled over holding his crouch and doubling over in pain. "Bitch." Vegeta managed to get that out before falling to his right side. Ryoko watched the scene with amusement and a smirk on her face. She leaned down so her mouth was to his ear, "In the future… you will have to learn to watch your self in front of me little man, and remember, and when you do something bad to your siblings they will surely have their revenge." And with that Ryoko motioned for the others to come here. "Okay I'll answer all your questions but we need someplace to seat chat do all that other stuff, so do you guys have a place in mind." Said Ryoko. "You can come to capsule corps. everyone is there so we can introduce you." Said Goten. "Okay then let's go." And with that Ryoko blasted off with Goten and the others following behind but stopped when they heard a sound.

"MIAOOOOOO…" "What was that." Asked Goku. "Opps…seems I forgot something excuse me for a minute." Ryoko flew down by her space ship and rubbed it in comfort. "Sorry ryo-ohki guess, I forgot about you, the coast is clear you can change now." Ryo-ohki turned back to her cabbit form and flew up with Ryoko close by her side. "Okay I'm ready lead the way." Said Ryoko reaching the 5 men. "Woman what is that rat thing." Asked Vegeta giving ryo-ohki a glare that frightened her. "Oh this, thi- SHE'S NOT A RAT she's a cabbit a very special one, her name is ryo-ohki NOT rat thing veggie… now please lead the way unless you want another beating."

Vegeta grumbled something that sounded like the word `bitch' and blasted off. Ryoko did the same followed by the others and made their way to capsule corps without another word.

When they got there, they saw Chi-chi screaming and yelling "Gohan and Goten". "Who is she?" asked Ryoko looking at Chi-chi thinking she might be a crazy woman.

"Oh her…well she's my mom she might be a little ballistic at some times but she can be very nice." Said Goten sheepishly, "And she could cook to." Added goku. When they landed Chi-chi went over and started to give hugs and kisses to both Goten and Gohan, then she spotted Ryoko and her face darkened. "Who exactly are you." Asked chi-chi crossing her arms over her chest and tapping her foot on the stone walkway. Ryoko's expression turned into a frown and then a smirk. "I'm Ryoko." *She looks like a juvenile delinquent* thought Chi-chi examining Ryoko.

"Why is she here."

"I came to look for my brother and Kakkarott lady you got a problem." Snapped Ryoko. Chi-chi was about to say something else when the others came out, There was Bra, Bulma, Pan, Marron, 18, Yamcha, krillen, Viedel, and master roshi, all of them were starring at Ryoko. "Who is that." Asked Pan pointing to Ryoko.

"GRRR…"

"Miao-Miao."

"What is this?" Asked marron approaching Ryoko and petting Ryo-ohki under her chin.

"It's a cabbit a mix between a cat and an rabbit." Said Ryoko smiling at the whole scene. "So who exactly or you woman." Asked Vegeta.

"I told you once before veggie I'm your sister… geez after all we've been through you still act like a dick." Yelled Ryoko.

Everyone who just found out the news gasp and turned their attention to Ryoko and back to vegeta. Ryoko sighed,

"I'll tell you inside everyone." Then Ryoko stomped off into the house with others following.

They all gather around in the livening room Bulma made some tea for her and told her to seat on the couch. "Well I am vegeta's sister my name is Ryoko Hakubi and I am a Saiyan." Said Ryoko giving vegeta a glare.

"If you are a saiyan prove it woman."

"What do you wanna know Veggie-boy." Vegeta gave her a glare that said I'm going to kill you but Ryoko didn't pay any mind to it.

"I can go super saiyan." She said lighting up the aura around the living room.

"Okay then do that lets see it." Said Bulma.

Ryoko focused her energy on becoming a super saiyan her hair turned a bright gold and started to stand up living only her bangs down and her eyes a teal color.

*Even when I go super saiyan 2 she might have a better advantage* thought Goku. "I can kakkarott!" Said Ryoko. "You read minds!" said Goku screeching, *No, you and me have a bond you can read my thoughts to, and my emotions by this saiyan bond but it won't work if you are me or very far away* said Ryoko through their bond. Ryoko or Goku didn't realize they were starring at each other till chi-chi cleared her throat. "Oh sorry… well anyway, any more questions." "So if you are his sister where is your royal tattoo or something like that." Asked Bulma. "On my right breast."

"Show it?" Said Roshi eagerly.

"NO, YOU PERVERTARD BASTARD."

"Okay now that's enough, we haven't introduced our selves." Said Bulma getting in between the two. "My name is Bulma briefs president of capsule corps and your sister in law."

"Oooh my brother got married I'd never imagine that…and to a human, tell me Bulma do you have any kids."

Just on Que Bra came up and introduced herself. "Hello my name is Bra and this is my brother trunks." Said Bra putting her hand out for a handshake. Ryoko happily accepted it then turned her attention to the lavender haired boy. "You must be trunks… you look just like your father all the girls must be after you hmm." She said examining him. Trunks turned away fearing that someone saw the blush on his cheeks. "I'm Marron nice to meet you." She said giving out her hand and shaking Ryoko's.

"I'm Pan, Trunks' `soon to be' girlfriend." She said shooting a smug look at Marron and a loving look in Trunks' direction.

"Any way Pan at least I was not the one who did something stupid and reckless as send uncle Goku and Trunks out into space just to prove a POINT!"

"There you go thinking I'm some stupid dumb air headed girl like YOU."

"Shut-up monkey girl formally known as Panny."

"You want to take this outside you beach ball bimbo you know you will lose."

"Hey your Pan right." Asked Ryoko getting up from her seat and walking over too the two.

"Uh yeah what about it?" asked Pan looking up at Ryoko and straight into her golden amber eyes.

"Well as a token and an appreciation for my arrival on earth… I would like to give both of you some candy, want some?" Ryoko took out two pieces of chocolate with a logo with her face on it and a big red `R' planted on her forehead.

The two girls took the candy and put it in their mouth, when the girls opened their mouths to mouthed out a thank you they heard nothing.

"There now, you guys can stop your constant arguing and shut up for once."

"Exactly what did you give them woman?" Asked Vegeta getting into a short stance. "The same thing I'm going to give you veggie-boy if you don't shut up." Vegeta was about to protest when Goku stepped between them.

"What he meant to say is what did you give them in a nicer and polite tone."

"Hmmh… just like your father Kakkarott, well what I gave them was a simple potion we saiyan sorceress's learn I called it the silent treatment cool name is it?"

"Yeah I guess so my name is Goten and to make things short this is my mother," Goten pointed to chi-chi. "Gohan my brother." He pointed to Gohan as he waved to her.

"That's 18, Marron's mother."

"That's Master Roshi the perverted one."

"That's Yamcha."

"This is Viedel my sister in law."

"And this is Krillen Marron's father."

"Hey… Um that potion won't last forever will it." Asked Krillen gesturing towards the two girls still trying to get some kind of word from their mouth.

"Yeah actually it will last for quite a while maybe even a whole life time." Krillens face paled and turned a ghostly white. Ryoko noticed this and quickly added quickly when Viedel and 18 started to advance on her.

"Lucky for them I didn't forget the antidote or they will be in dip shit." Ryoko took two bottles of blue tonic from her Red dress and quickly gave them to Viedel and 18 who gave it to their daughters.

"So do you do anything else besides fight, eat and sleeplike the rest of these saiyans slobs." Asked Bulma lifting the tension from the air.

Ryoko's face brightened up and quickly went towards Bulma. "Of course I do I can do lots of things like invent, make potions, Call among sprits from any thing I want, steal a few things here and there and of course I do Karaoke."

"You're a scientist so am I"?

"Cool now their 2 scientist in the family."

"So what did you invent?" asked Bulma getting more tea out from the kitchen. "Well I invented lot's of things like the Ryo-ohki the soujya

That's another ship and some other things. You."

"Well me… I helped my dad around capsule corps inventing things here and there. And so I invented lots of things… half the things I forgot I invented." The two women shared a wholehearted laugh and rambled on and on about science and other things.

"Enough of this chit-chat why exactly are you here woman." Yelled Vegeta.

"Why Veggie-puu I came to see you and my beloved Kakkarott."

"Excuse me but you better remember he has a wife now and that means he's already taken for, Ms. Scientist." Yelled Chi-chi taking a hold of Goku's arm and pulling, him over towards her.

"Now Chi-chi…"

"Don't you now Chi-chi me look at this woman, she comes in and claims she is saiyan and tries to take you away from me and she doesn't even look saiyan she looks like a juvenile delinquint from another planet."

"You listen here girl I might look like a Juvenile but just to put it on the record I'm about 5,000 years old and if you don't shut up, Kakkarott's wife or no kakkarott's wife…Goku I don't know, what ever you guys call him here on earth. You will get the worst beating of your life even the next generation of your family will feel it, Okay… Okay."

"Wait… so you're about 5,000 years old, then you can't possibly be daddy's sister you should be a mummy right now." Said Bra.

"Yeah So Saiyans age slower then humans do, so what I bet by the time you reach 114 you'll still look the same." Said Ryoko sitting down in thin air and folded her legs Indian style.

"Really… dad is auntie right."

Vegeta nodded in reply "Unfortunately the woman's right, Saiyan's do age slower then humans do so it's going to take sometime for us and meaning me and kakkarott to show any sign's of age on our bodies."

"Oh yeah Chi-chi I don't intend to take your husband away from you I'm not like most girls here on earth lets just say the women on Planet Vegeta intend to fight for what they want."

"Well now that that's over lets go get some thing to eat I made lunch when you guys were away so I think there might be enough for all of us." Said Chi-chi going into the kitchen ignoring Ryoko's saying.

"Um Kakkarott what should I call you since almost..." She shot a glance at Vegeta.

"Everyone Call's you Goku which one would you prefer."

Goku was thinking about this for a moment till he finally spoke up. "Well I really don't care but everyone I know here besides you and Vegeta, calls me Goku so I would really prefer that name instead of Kakkarott but it is up to you." Said Goku walking along side the floating Ryoko towards the table.

"Well then I shall call you Goku just to fit in a little okay."

Goku nodded and sat down next to Ryoko and Vegeta, "Woman when are you going to leave earth?" asked vegeta snatching a bowl of rice and shrimp tempera from Ryoko's reach. "For as long as I like Veg-Veg."

"Which is how long?" Said Vegeta clinching his fist aching to punch his supposed to be sister in the face. "Well maybe till you believe me of me being your sister." Snapped Ryoko, taking the bowl out of his hands and adding some soy sauce and beef to her bowl.

"Well then I believe you now get OUT." Snapped Vegeta taking the bowl away from her yet again. "Nope I don't believe you. See just like kakka… I mean Goku you and me also have a bond and so I can tell when your lying and telling the truth."

"WHAT?" yelled everyone in unison, "Yep it's true I was surprised myself when this little monkey bonded with me and then started to grow fond of me and bite me and nudge me when ever he needed to…"

"We get the point." Snapped Vegeta.

"Well then give me back my bowl." Snapped back Ryoko snatching back the bowl and started to eat it down. "More please," Said Ryoko handing out her bowl to Bra. Bra took the bowl from Ryoko and went into the kitchen swaying her arm back and forth, `No it can't be, not again dammit when every thing was starting to go down the drain' thought Ryoko eying Bra's wrist. "Here you go." Said Bra handing Ryoko her bowl back, Ryoko again started to eat with a fast pace. Ryoko set her bowl and chopsticks down on the table and wiped her mouth with her arm.

"That was good thanks Chi."

"So good you liked it." Said Chi-chi dryly. "Now Bra can I see your wrist please." Said Ryoko, Bra casted looks at her friends who were looking else where around the house. `Remember trunks I'm going to take you down with me if I get into trouble' thought Bra showing off her wrist.

"No the other one." Said Ryoko giving back Bra's wrist.

Bra gulped and shakily gave Ryoko her other wrist. `Dammit not again why me why me I finally find my brother who is acting like a dick. And Kakkarott or Goku who doesn't remember me. But that's okay I mean he was 5 years old for crying out loud. But Vegeta, he should remember me very well did frieza do something to him'

"BRA WHEN DID YOU GET A TATTOO?" yelled Bulma.

"Mom it wasn't me, it was Trunks' fault," whined Bra releasing her wrist from Ryoko's and wiped her eye's with it. "That's not all Bulma they all have one." Said Ryoko smiling and coming from out of the kitchen with a full bowl of rice, beef and shrimp.

`That's where I saw her before expect different eye and hair color' thought Trunks as he dodged the punch he almost received from his father.

"You were the woman in the sphere weren't you?" asked Trunks as he met Ryoko's eyes. "No not me, but she did look some what like me didn't she?"

"Goten you have one to don't you… DON'T TOU?" shouted Chi-chi.

"Ye…yeah." Chi-chi broke down into tears falling onto the floor,

"My baby turned into a punk a punk oh my kami oh my kami why me."

*Goku your wife is really losing it* said Ryoko through mind link

*Well she can get like that sometime*

"Marron you have one too don't you?" Shouted Krillen scowling his daughter, "Ye…yeah." Marron winced at the upcoming verbal beating she will receive from both her mother and father.

"And you too Pan right…Right!" shouted Gohan and Viedel in unison.

"Kinda…really it was very funny kinda… y'know." Pan trailed off looking at her parents fuming faces.

"Well this is interesting isn't it Ryo-ohki?"

"Maio."

Ryo-ohki, Ryoko, Yamcha, Master Roshi and Goku continued to eat their lunch, enjoying the scene of the family crisis.

***

So how was that I hope it will be okay and three more chapters till Ayeka, Tenchi and Washu comes yah… *Clears throat* well Good bye all.