Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Cronus' Daughters ❯ Enter the Aunts ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Cronus' Daughters 9:
Enter the Aunts
Author's Notes: Okay I do not own Veggie, Carrot, Goshin, or Gogeta they are owned by B-chan. Also I do not own Bra, Uub, Marron, Goten, Pan, Trunks, or any of the other DBZ characters whose names will be mentioned at various points throughout this story. I also do not own the Greek gods and goddesses they are owned by the Greeks you could say. However I do own the other characters and I am very protective of my characters. Anywho deals with some tough issues and I would suggest reading the Notes, Thanks, and Warnings part of the test before you read the story.
________________________________________________________
Fam ily coming is a big event for everyone. There is much work to do and much planning. But family coming for a celebration of a Birthday and for a cornation party is something different. The Aunts come to recieve the older girls into the royal family. But they have a surprise for them has a gift. When the party begins for the family. The Sayains and the Nekoijins come together to celebrate something else. But what it is surprises the teenagers and sends them into a slight shock. When things seem normal, they always manage to become unnormal.
_______________________________________________________
C at and Kitty rushed around the house in their royal clothing and trying to put their younger sisters in their own royal clothing. Then they began to brush their hair to put them into the traditional royal braid of princesses.
"They will be here in any minute!" said Cat.
"Calm down everything will be ready when they get here," said Kitty coming down the stairs in the gold and white gown.
Cat looked up and brushed off her own silver and white gown. Both gowns had long skirts and tight bodiace that showed some cleavage. They had no sleeves except for small beaded straps on the side of their upper arms.
"How can you be so calm?!"demanded Cat.
"Simple I have to remain calm since you seem to be panicing."
"I am not panicing!"
Kitty giggled softly and began to cover her mouth but was careful not to smear the carefully applied make up so she would have the appreance of Nekoijin royaltly. Suddenly she stopped remebering something.
"Where is the jewerly?" she asked softly in shock.
"Oh that's right mother kept them in her hidden compartment of her jewerly box," said Cat.
"Oh well I will be right back and go get them," said Kitty disappearing into her parent's room.
Kitty looked around the room and saw a golden frame resting beside her mother's jewerly box. Upon closer inspection she saw that the picture was of her parent's wedding day. Her mother wore the silk wedding dress that had been used for generations. It was beautiful dress and no matter how many times it was worn it never seemed to be worn out. The dress wrapped around the front of the body and tied around the back of the neck. It had a matching golden belt that kept the clothing together. It had matching arm bands that wrapped around the upper and lower arms. It also had a golden crown that kept the white lace weil attached in the hair.
Her father had worn his ussually garments has a Prince of the Nekoijins. Her father always wore those garements he had worn them the same day that he and her mother had meet. He claimed that they were more comfortable then the clothes down here now Earth. Her parents had loved eachother deeply whiach was proven by the fact that they had had four children.
'Father,' thought Kitten. 'Are you happy were you are without us and without mother. I hope that we will all meet again when we die. I love you father.'
"Kitty have you found that jewerly yet?!" shouted Cat.
Kitty sighed and pressed a button on the side of her mother's jewerly box and a small slot opened up and a box shot out. Kitty sighed and took the box and hurried down the stairs.
"I got the jewerly."
"What jewerly?" asked Katze.
"Come on you two," said Kitty. "You will see soon enough."
The four girls began to put on the arm bands and small circular jewerly for the upper arms. They put on the chockers with the pendent in the shape of the royal Nekoijin seal. A full moon with the cat being standing infront of it. Then came the small circlets that marked their postion has Nekoijin princesses. Suddenly they felt something and turned has one to look out the window that lead to the backyard.
"They are here," said Kitty standing up.
Elsewhere_______________________________________________
Carrot and Veggie sat down and noticed that Kitty wasn't there.
"Hey where is Kitty?" asked Carrot.
"Oh," said Pat. "Her aunts were coming in so she and her sisters are spending the day with them."
"Why?"
"Well they hardly get to see eachother," said Pat.
"Oh I see," said Carrot.
Carrot leaned against the back of his chair and thought about what would happen at this party that her aunts were throwing.
"Oh by the way," said Veggie. "While you were still sleeping mom called us and said that the Nekoijin queen and king are throwing a party and all of us are required to be there."
"When?"
"Saturday night," said Veggie
"But I was going to see about going to a party with Kitty."
"Sorry bro but I guess you will have to miss out on a party with your main squeeze."
Carrot glared at his sister and was about to launch himself at her when Pat stepped in between them.
"Look has much as I know I am probably going to get my ass kicked for doing this," said Pat. "My friend really does need to spend sometime with her Aunts. It would be good for her mental and physical health."
Carrot and Veggie looked at eachother.
"He is right," said Veggie. "There is something wrong with that girl."
"You don't know much about the girls do you?" asked Pat.
"No we just meet them," said Carrot.
"Look meet me outside after school and I will tell you everything you need to know about the girls."
"How long will this take?" asked Carrot.
"Depends on how long it takes you to get out there," said Pat. "Then it depends on how many times you interupt me."
"I have a feeling this will take a very long time," said Veggie.
Pat laughed and pecked her on the cheeck when Mr. Ego walked inside the room. Suddenly Carrot and Veggie felt something entering the atomsphere.
"What is that?" whispered Carrot.
"I don't know," whispered Veggie.
"But we had better go check it out."
"Right."
Then the two of them burst out of the open window and were joined by Goshin and then by Gogeta.
"It's coming from near the girls' house!" exclaimed Carrot has he speed up.
_______________________________________________________
The girls walked out of their house has the ship landed in their front lawn. They immediately kneeled down has a female shadowy figure appeared. The woman stepped into the light and smiled down at the young girls. It had been years since she had last come to Earth. She hadn't been able to come to Earth since her brother married the young Time Guardian. But her nieces had come to visit her and her younger sister at thier home planet.
The woman wore the typical battle uniform of a Nekoijin fighter. She had worn this uniform when she had come down to form the peace treaty with Emperor Veggitta.
"It is good to see you girls again," she said warmly.
"Queen Chatta," the girls said resepectfully.
"Stop calling me that my young princesses," said Queen Chatta. "You are members of the royal family and the daughters of my younger brother. By the order of the Nekoijin royalty I demand that you call me Aunt Chatta."
"Has you wish," said the girls bowing their heads.
"Now rise and we will all go and chat about this sister come out and join us!" shouted Chatta.
Gata came out of the room the only thing that had changed about her was the fact that she had gotten taller.
"Come," she said softly. "We have much to work out to complete the ball that will be thrown in your honor."
"Indeed," said the girls standing up and walking with the two women into the house.
________________________________________________________
"Th at's strange," said Carrot.
"I know," said Veggie. "I find it strange somewhat."
"These immensely strong powers just disappeared. How is it possible?" asked Gogeta.
"Good question," said Carrot.
"Why don't we scan the area and see if we can find anything that might lead us in the direction of the answer," suggested Veggie frowning.
"Good idea," said Carrot.
"And this time brother try not to get shot in the back."
Carrot snorted and the group split up and headed in different directions combing the area around the home of the girls. After awhile they meet back up with eachother.
"I can't find anything," said Carrot.
"Nor I," said Veggie.
"Nor I," said Goshin.
"I found a turtle," chirped Gogeta holding up a giant green turtle.
Goshin, Carrot, and Veggie exchanged a baffled look.
"Gogeta we are looking for the power source not animals," said Goshin.
"Oh I didn't find any power source."
"Let's get back to our schools," said Veggie.
"Any idea how we are going to explain this incident to the teachers?" asked Goshin.
Veggie came to a halt and muttered something under her breathe.
"Not a clue," she said after awhile.
"Well this is just great what are we going to do now?" asked Carrot.
"Can I keep the turtle?" asked Gogeta.
"You still have it?!" said Carrot surprised.
"Um we will talk about that later Gogeta," said Veggie sweatdropping. "We will work on why we left later on if the teacher asks us."
"I wonder if they called our parents," said Goshin.
Veggie sighed and began to fly toward the school.
"What am I going to do with Bob?" asked Gogeta flying next to Goshin.
"Who?" asked Goshin.
"Bob the tutle," chirped Gogeta.
"You called it Bob?!" asked Veggie increduolusly flying back beside them.
"Well yeah," said Gogeta holding it tighter and nuzzling it's head against her cheeck.
Veggie looked at the turtle who presently looked like it was going to have a heart attack at beign up so high and from the lack of oxygen.
"We had better swing by the apartment since it would seem she wants to keep the thing," muttered Carrot who had joined them.
"Good idea," said Veggie.
Then the four of them headed in the direction of their apartment. When they arrived there they opened the door and looked inside. The door swung open and their in the living room arranged in a comfortable order sat Goten, Marron, Bra, Uub, Trunks, and Pan.
"Mom! Dad!" They all said together in shock.