Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Damaged ❯ cinderbox ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

AN: HIIIIIIIII! I got a little inspiration and decided to continue the fic!(thanx Amid Much Hysteria!)there are a couple hints of rape, but not too many other warnings.
It is still being told in Vegeta's POV
Disclaimer: I do not own it and never will(no matter how much I wish and hope and dream
Here it is:
Cinderbox
Flames.
For some reason I remember flames.
Perhaps they are simply a figment of my imagination or, now that I look back, some sort of vision I had too late.
Either way, it was gone. Or “it's been destroyed” as the soldier told me over my scouter. Perhaps it was Raditz... Either way, it doesn't really matter.
At first, there was a terrifying numbness. I think that I was still pretty angry at my father for letting me go. Giving me away, I mean.
Serves him right, I had thought rather bitterly on my way back to Frieza's ship.
And so things were pretty normal for a while. Depending on how you define normal……
I continued my purging missions for Frieza, the only difference being that I returned to his ship instead of my homeplanet. And even that was quite rare.
However, the older I got, the more I saw of Frieza.
At eleven, he began taking me with him when he went personally to conquer worlds. That was the only time in my life when I actually had the notion of being like Frieza, and now I regret that.
Looking back, I suppose it was only natural (define natural in the circus life I lived!). My father was dead, my planet destroyed, and someone older and stronger than I could ever imagine was taking an interest in me.
And besides, I was not a stupid child. I was aware that simply because I was alive now and being taken into his fold did not mean that he would not hesitate to take my life. I knew that defying him would mean my death.
It wasn't until I was twelve that I realized my fatal mistake.I was spoiled and selfish and I had taken to much of his “kindnesses”. I realized this the night of my twelfth birthday, the night he took me into his bed……………
AN: did you like? I rushed a little on it, but please review