Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Games ❯ Seduce and Destroy ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]


Part two- Seduce and destroy

'Hnn.. Oi..'

Vegeta grabs his head, muttering curse words loudly because of the sharp stings invading his head. Throwing off his sheets he stood up, wobbly because of his heavy head. Stumbling to the bathroom he opened the medicine locker, looking away from his own image in the mirror. He fumbled through the packs of aspirin untill he finally found a single bright white pill left in a strip. He swallowed it in one gulp, throwing a large glass of water after it.
Just feeling a tiny bit better he dressed and walked down to the kitchen. There he found his eldest son Trunks reading the newspaper with a large cup of coffee in one hand. Vegeta frowned and looked at the clock, it read 10.25 am.

'Shouldn't you get to work?'

'Nah, I took the first two hours off so I could sleep well. I'll be gone soon, don't worry, you'll have the house all to yourself again in a few minutes.'

'Hn..' Vegeta grunted and sat down at the table, snatching a few pages of the paper that Trunks had already finished reading.

'By the way dad, that was a wild night yesterday! I wanted to thank you for getting us in by the way. I didn't know you were familiar there.'

'Stop talking that much so early in the morning brat!' Vegeta groaned with his hands covering his ears. It felt as if someone found an axe and split his skull open without him noticing it. 'What are you talking about anyway?'

'The club, last night. We went with Goten to the city in his new car. You left very soon tho.. We couldn't find you when we wanted to go home. I'm glad you found your way back savely.'

'Don't give me that shit! I've been nowhere last night! Especially not with you and Kakarots whelp.'

'What are you talking about? You did come with us, I remember you standing and drinking with us!'

'Shut up! Stop babbling!'

'But dad..'

'Stop it! Right now! I don't know what you've been using at your trip last night but I don't know what you're talking about! And worse, I have a huge headache so you better shut up or I'll blow your brains out!'

'Sure.. Whatever you say..'

Trunks quickly finished his coffee and shoved the paper over to Vegeta, muttering something about having to go before he made his way out. Away from the angry prince and off to his safe office at the Capsule Corporation.

Vegeta spend his day like he mostly did. Watching tv, playing games, reading senseless magazines. He hated time ticking away, but since there was no threat to the earth he had neglected to train or spar with Goku. Or anyone else for that matter. His life was feeling more pointless by the day. Nothing to fight for, to live for. Since Bulma was away, he never had anything to do. Too proud to see Kakarot and ask him for a spar he practically spend his days doing nothing.

Trunks didn't need him in running the firm, he'd only get in the way or blast arrogant people into the next dimension. Bura spend her days living with her boyfriend and at school. Just as proud as her father, she believed she needed nobody. Just a handsome mate.
Vegeta sighed and fell away in a shallow numb sleep on the soft couch, letting the remote slip out of his hands, which landed with a soft thud on the carpet.

He finally woke up hours later when Trunks returned to the house, snapping his eyes open at the sudden noise of a slamming door. Cursing he threw a heavy suitcase with papers piling out on every side on a couch and flopped down.

'Sorry to wake you up dad but I've had it to here with the company today!' Waving his hand over his head to signal how much he hated it.

'Whining directors, slow workers and problems occurring every single damn second! Sheesh.. sometimes I wish I could just blow their heads of and replace them with new smarter ones. Hn, maybe that should be our next new droid project.'

'Then blast them into infinity. Don't see the problem here.' Vegeta said slowly sitting back up and grinning at his angry son.
Apperently there was still a drop of saiyan blood in him, even though he was usually very calm.

'I'd wish it was that easy, I really wish it was.'

Trunks sighed and undid his tie, laying his head down and closing his eyes to calm himself. Vegeta smirked and turned on the tv to relax a bit more. Not that he could relax any more than he was now, he thought to himself, having slept for... at least an hour or 4, slightly noticing the small digital clock at the bottom of the tv screen.

Suddenly Trunks snapped his eyes open en smirked by an obvious entertaining thought.

'What are you smiling about? I thought you were still mad at CC.'
'I am, but something flashed by my mind.' He said grinning.
'Goten called this afternoon suggesting we go out again.'

'Again?'

Trunks looked at his father and snorted. ~My dad has the worst hangover in the history of hangovers. I didn't think that a guy could get this loaded..~

'Whatever.. He likes you to come with us. Whether it is because we had so much fun or that you got us into that club I don't know. But it sure was a great place. So…… wanna join us again?'

Vegeta frowned at the thought at going to a club. Doing things like that wasn't like him.. not like him at all. But hell, it would take his mind off this boring day. And ignoring mindless ningens was never a real problem, so ignoring them at a party shouldn't be such a problem either.

'Sure.'

'Really?'

'Hn.'

'Great! I'll call Goten to pick us up in an hour or so! I'll call for some pizza's and we'll get ready. Heh.. Damn, I cant wait!'

Rushing off to the phone Vegeta sighed and turned to the tv. Nothing but stupid commercials, ranging from cars to special knives praised by some unknown chef who did have a title in some weird European school or something. Reluctant he heard the bell and a smell of fried tomatoes and cheese filled the room. Even something this common brought his evening a little bit of joy.

Minutes ticked away a lot faster for both Vegeta and Trunks now that they both were looking forward to a night filled with fun.

After having pulled some clothes randomly from the closet, Vegeta came down the stairs. Trunks and Goten were already waiting for him to come and their eyes widened in awe at how the saiyan prince gracefully descended down the last steps. Dressed in his favorite pair of leather pants and a tight fitting deep red sleeveless shirt he looked like an exquisite treat. When he stopped by the two young men, wondering why they looked at him like that, he snorted in amusement. Looking his dad over Trunks noticed small red stripes covering the upper arms of his father.

'Hey dad?'

'What?'

'Where did you get cut like that?' He asked pointing at the slashes appearing just below his shirt.

'Don't know..'

'Strange.. Well.. Are you ready to have some fun?'

'Sure, whatever.'

Ignoring Vegeta's grumbling both boys grinned eagerly for the upcoming party and walked to the bright blue car. When all three men were finally sitting or rather, sinking in the soft leather seats. Goten checked if they were ready and turned on the radio, causing a heavy wave of bass to boom through the car. With a smirk he saw Vegeta swing his hands up to his ears in a quick response to the vibrations the music caused. After a few seconds the ouji got used to the loud sound and relaxed in the back seat. Taking this as a signal to get the car on the way, he floored the car and sped off leaving a huge dust cloud in their trail.

Visibly pleased with having brought the saiyan prince with them, Trunks and Goten decided to take him to same place before. Not that the ouji would like it very much there, but they sure had had their fun and any chance at getting into the same club was a garantuee for a terrific time.

Both boys grinned as the car was parked away and the guard recognized them, letting them with new promises of free drinks. Again people greeted Vegeta, who only grunted and snarled as a reply. The warmth and mass of people made him uncomfortable and he knew that he couldn't do anything to make the place less moist and smelly. Blast a few brains out, but that was something he learned not to do since he got arrested a few times and Bulma paying huge fines getting him out.

His son and Goten instantly darted off and vanished in the masses. The only thing that told him that they were still were there was a gap in the crowd where people watched and some flocks of lavender hair swaying above the people.

'Show-offs..' He muttered too himself. He started following a few humans with eyes, just to see what they did, what they drank and how they danced. It didn't take him long tho to figure out that dancing wasn't just silly moving on annoying music. It was more a hunting game. These people can hunt, crossed his mind after seeing a young man succesfully dancing in front of a young girl and stole her breath. It was all about prey. The movements, the sliding and exciting of the other one, the buying of drinks, eyelashes fluttering and eyes look with desire.. it was all a game! It was about being swept off your feet and loose yourself in the thrill of the hunt.

Content with his new discovery about the human race and finally seeing why his so human brought-up son liked it so much, Vegeta smirked. His son definitely had apperently not lost his heritage. It was part of his saiyan blood and he used it to the fullest, but not in a way Vegeta was used to. The young man radiated it and so did Goten, making people's head turn and watch in awe at their seductive game. Men and women were stunned by their movements sparkling with energy and without knowing it, the two demi-saiyans stole away many people's breath, snatching preys from the other more simple human hunters.

When Vegeta sees a handsome man smile at him and giving him a wink, he quickly turned to his drink and decided he wasn't going to be prey. No way.

'Hey!'

Vegeta turns around to see a pretty man with flowing red hair tied up in a small tail on his back. Whisps of hair just hang in front of his dark blue eyes, which look up and down over Vegeta, examining every inch. Amazed by the man's beauty Vegeta's mouth falls slightly open, letting his straw fall back into the glass. Staring back in the large, ocean deep orbs, he feels almost hypnoticed. Instantly vegeta decides that this pretty young male will be his prey this night, the thought making the corners of his lips curl up in a sexy smirk.

Lowering his eyes the man smiled and shaked his head to signal the bartender who came rushing over.

"What will it be this evening Touda?'

'For me a bloody mary. You want something Vegeta?'

Amazed that the man knew his name he thought about the assortement of drinks. Damn, he was terrible at such things..

'The usual then master Vegeta?'

'Yeah, yeah, that'll do.' Vegeta said softly, surprised that both men remembered him, calling him master and asking for his usual drink. He didn't even come here before so how did they know his face at all.

Handing the fire-red drink to Touda and a strange blue drink to Vegeta, the bartender smiled and said the drink was on the house. Sipping his drink, Vegeta turned to the red haired young man beside him.

'So, Touda was your name?'

'Yeah, Touda Kenichi.'

'Tell me, how did you know my name when I've never seen you before?'

Touda choked in his drink, leaving a bright red trail to run down his chin. Noticing it he put his fingers on it and wiped the trail off his chin, lapping the stuff up with his tongue while looking at Vegeta.

'Umm..' Touda scraped his throat.

'Well, I heard some people talking about you over there so..'

Looking in said direction Vegeta only saw a few men standing there he never saw before in his life. Frowning over the strange man and how he knew all this Vegeta turned his attention to his drink. He hated it that people knew all kinds of things about him without he ever knew them. Busy-body was a term that crossed his slightly annoyed mind. Not only was he disturbed by strange winking of the man, he was also sliding across the side of the bar to Vegeta. At a certain moment he was so close his smell engulved the saiyan prince, feeling slightly dizzy by it. He hated such overwhelming sweet smells and dropped the idea of making this man his this night.

'Hn.. Thanks for the drink but I'd like a moment for my own would you mind?' Vegeta barked, disturbed by Touda getting closer to him, till the point he was practically leaning into Vegeta, his nose almost touching his face.

'Hey! Are you deaf? Get out of my face!'

'Nah, you're sweet face is mine tonight.' Touda whispered in Vegeta's ear, giving it a soft lick.

'As if.. Now get away or I'll blow you're face off.' Vegeta snarled at him, finishing his drink.

'I don't think so my koi.'

He grabbed Vegeta by the wrists and wrapped his arms around the smaller man who twisted and turned to get out of the heavy grasp. Alarmed Vegeta tried to power up but found he could power up any more than a human, his powerlevel almost dropping to nothing. With a panic look on his face he saw Touda smile evily and leaning in to kiss his neck, suckling the soft skin. Vegeta's trashing became slower and to his utter horror he felt his legs give out underneath him. Caught in Touda's tight embrace he growled in anger at the man.
Sliding his lips over Vegeta's face, Touda presses his mouth over the snarling Vegeta's. Muffled by the violent kiss he gaped in surprise, a sign for Touda to slide his tongue into his mouth. Seconds later Touda removed a hand to let it slip underneath Vegeta's shirt and tugging at the rim of his pants. Shocked, Vegeta widened his eyes and saw two sly eyes shimmer with evil lust. Then everything turned blurry and nausiating. Vegeta could just feel a firm hand grope at his buttocks before he totally blacked out.

To be continued....