Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ High School Style ❯ Meeting An old friend! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DB/Z/GT!! I wish I did!

AN: Hi! This is my first fanfic so I hope it's good! Its and AU fanfic and please review! Ok it's about the DBZ gang in High School!

DBZ High School Style!

Chapter 1-

Meeting an old Friend!

It was a bright and sunny morning. And summer had just ended and it was the first day of senior year in High School!

At The Sons House!

"Goku wake up" said Grandpa Gohan. "You're going to be late" he said. Goku lived with his Grandfather after he was found on earth and bumped his head and was a normal child. A few years later his brother Radittz (I don't know if I spelled it right) and King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta came to earth since Frieza had killed there planet. Since Goku was strong they made a deal that they can stay on earth as long as they didn't hurt anyone. (AN: I know it may be dumb but I couldn't think of anything else) So that's how they ended up on earth.

"Goku" Gohan said. "Huh…What?" Goku said. "You're going to be late for school", he said. "Damn it, its 7:50 and school starts at 8." he said. He got up changed into a shirt and jeans. "See ya Grandpa" Goku said. And he flew of in the sky. He could have token the car but flying was faster.

At the Maio's House!

"Chi Chi wake up" said her mother. "Yes mother." she said. "You're going to be late for school" she said. "What!?" Chi Chi said. She got up hurried up and took a shower and put on a white dress with pink flowers on them. "Kobi was waiting for you, but I told him to go since you were sleeping". She said. "Oh man, well I have to go mom, Bye". She hopped into her car and left. (AN: I got the name Kobi from this other fanfic I read so I hope you don't mind)

At High School!

While they both running to get to there Homeroom they bumped into each other both falling on the floor.

"Hey watch where you're going" Chi Chi said. "Iam sorry" Goku said. He held his hand out to help up her and she grabbed his hand. "It's ok" she said. Bring-Bring!! "Oh great, now Iam late!" she said. "Me too!" he said "see ya" "yeah bye" She said. "Hey Chi Chi!" someone said. "Hey Kobi!" " Where were u this morning?" Sleeping" she said. "Oh" he said. "Come on let me drop u off at class" "ok" she said. "Kakarott are u coming or what!" Vegeta said. "Hey Vegeta" he said. "So where were u?" "I woke up late today and came late to school". he said. "Figures!" Vegeta says. Bring-Bring!! "We Better get going Vegeta" Goku said. "Fine lets go" he said rudely.

English 1st Period

"Hey Vegeta!" Bulma said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Goku!" she said. "Hi Bulma" he said. "Bye guys" she said. "Where are u going?" Vegeta asked. "I am going go sit with an old friend, you'll meet her at lunch"she said and walked away. "Hey Chi Chi!" she said. "Hey Bulma!" Chi Chi said. "Do you think any one will remember me?" she asked. "Of course" Bulma said while pulling out her notebook. Chi Chi was friends with Bulma, Krillen, Goku, Yamcha, 18,and Marron, in elementary school. But then she went away to a private school since her father the Ox-King wanted her to go to a better school. And Chi Chi wanted to come back for her last year of High school with her friends. "I mean its been so long I know u and 18 r going to remember me because were best friends but what about the rest of the gang?" she asked. "Don't worry so much you can meet them at lunch, ok?" she said. "Ok" Chi Chi said.

Lunch, 4th Period

(AN: I skipped 3 periods)

All the friends were sitting on one table. "Hey guys!" Bulma said. "Hi Bulma" Goku said. "So who was the old friend you were meeting?" he said. "It was Chi Chi" she said and chi chi came to the table. "Chi Chi!" Everybody said except Vegeta since he didn't know who she was. "Hi Guys!" she said. "But I thought you left?" Goku said. "I did but I wanted to come back to my last year of High school and spend it with you guys." she said. "Oh well we missed you a lot especially the cookies you used to bake!" he said while drooling. Everybody laughed. "You never do change do you, Goku?" she said. "Hey Chi Chi" some one said. "Hi Kobi!" she ran over to him and gave him a hug. Goku's smile faded away seeing she had a boyfriend, Krillen noticed. "Um…guys this is Kobi my boyfriend!" Every body said hi. "Well I got to go Chi Chi" he said. "Where r u going?" she asked. "Oh library" he said. "Bye". Bring-Bring!!

Everybody got up and left for there class. Chi Chi didn't know where to go. "Um…Chi Chi r u lost?" Goku asked. "Well kind of can u tell me where the drivers Ed room is?" she asked. "Oh I have that next let's walk together then!" he said "Ok" she said. "So Goku who was the guy sitting next to you at lunch?" she asked. "Oh he was Vegeta we met him in Junior High School." he said. "Oh" she said. "So what about ur boyfriend I've never seen him before"he said. "Oh Kobi well he went to private school with me and when he heard that I was going to this school he wanted to come with me." she said. "Oh, well iam sorry for bumping into you in the halls earlier." he said. "Oh that's ok Goku". She said. They entered class and took there seats.

AN: Well that was the first chapter. Oh and don't worry Goku and Chi will get together some how! J Please send Reviews! Bye!!