Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ Surveys ❯ Majin Buu and Mirai Trunks' Surveys ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]
DBZ Surveys-Chapter 7

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own DB/Z/GT or any of the characters. I did not make up any of the survey questions either.

Author's notes: I'm back, back in black! Hehe, thanks to DR I always have to put that little quote somewhere. After this chapter there's two more surveys left! Let's now join everyone's favorite pink destroying machine turned good, Majin Buu! AND the purple-haired wonder, Mirai Trunks! HERE WE GO!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Majin Buu (the good one) was eating ice cream in Hercule's mansion as he watched TV. He was watching Hamtaro.

"Buu like little fuzzy things! They eat sunflower seeds, yum!" he laughed and clapped his large yellow-gloved hands in delight.

After the show, Buu became bored and went over to the computer. Using the hunt and peck method, typing very slowly, he surfed to his e-mail (Buu_love_candy!@BabadiBad.com) and put in his password (which was also 'BuuLoveCandy!) Even though it appeared that his eyes were closed, Buu could see the screen very clearly and noticed the new message.

He read the 'Fw Fw. Fwd. Forward FW. Survey' with great interest and laughed hysterically as he read Frieza's answers.

"Buu like this! Frieza funny! Buu will take survey too!" and he began precariously and painstakingly typing with his large hands. He never thought to take his gloves off (I wonder what kind of hands he has anyway?):



1. What time is it: Buu not know what time it is! Buu don't have watch!

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: Buu? Me no have one of those! What birth certificate anyway?

3. Favorite Nickname: BUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

4. Parents names: Parent name? Um...Buu say Bebedi!

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: ME LOOOVE CAKE!

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: Buu no care, GIVE BUU CAKE!

7. Pets: Bee! Buu love Bee! Bee sweet puppy dog, Buu's friend!

8. Height: Buu not know, ask friend Hercule.

9. Eye color: Me have eyes?

10. Hair color: Hair no have! Pink head though, yes!

11. Piercing: Is piercing food? Buu want some!

12. Tattoos: More food! Me want! ME WANT!!!!

13. How much do you love your job: What a job? Buu no have one. Is job good to eat? GIVE BUU GOOD YUMMY JOB!

14. Birthplace: Buu not know! Now Buu sad! You make Buu sad! You mean!

16. Current residence: Hercule House!

17. Best vacation spot: Vacation? Buu no get one of those.

18. Wanna go to: Wanna go everywhere! Me go lots of places! Me like here now.

19. Been toilet-papering: You want Buu eat toilet paper? Buu thinks that sick and wrong!

20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: Buu cry for Bee and Hercule.

21. Been in a car crash: Uh...me not know this. Buu fly, but Buu no crash! What is car?

22. Croutons or Bacon Bits: ME LOVE BOTH! Buu eat now, yes?

23. 2-door or 4-door: Can Buu eat doors? Buu wants 4 if he can!

24. Coffee or ice cream: BUU WANT BOTH! Coffee good, ice cream REALLY good, both yummy!

25. Blanket or stuffed animal: Buu like stuffed animals! They taste good!

26. Dumper or Dumpee: Buu think dump no good! Dump have garbage, no good to eat!

27. Salad Dressing: Salad wear clothes? Buu not know this! Buu still eat salad with dressing though!

28. Color of socks: Me no wear socks, me ate them *burp*

29. Favorite number: Buu can count numbers. 1, 4, 10, 2, 5500!

30. Favorite movie: Willie Wonka and the CHOCOLATE factory

31. Favorite holiday: Is there holiday for Candy? Me like that one!

32. Favorite food: CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!!

33. CD at the moment: Bubble-gum CD! It taste good!

34. Favorite TV show: Hamtaro! Me like fuzzy things and sunflower seeds!

35. Toothpaste: You supposed to eat toothpaste, yes?

36. Most recently read book: Buu no read! Buu not know how.

38. Least favorite things: Me no like Babadi! BABADI BAD! Guns bad! Violence bad! MEAN PEOPLE BAD!

39. Favorite interests: Buu like to eat! Me eat candy, ice cream, more candy, and cookies! Buu also like to play with Bee and best friend Hercule.

40. Favorite fast Food: Buu like them all!

41. When was your last hospital visit? Buu go to hospital? OK! Buu like it there, lots of food!

42. What color is your bedroom: Buu think it pink. Buu like pink!

43. Favorite color: Pink! PINK!

44. How many times did you fail your Driver's License test: Buu fail? BUU NOT WANT TO FAIL! Mean people make Buu fail...Buu not happy!

45. Best accomplishments: Buu help little blind boy and make him see! Buu save Hercule when bad guys kill. Buu also save Bee. Buu is good guy now :)

46. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Buu not know! Buu see things but not 10 years, how you see that?

47. Who is the person that you got e-mail from before this one: Me get survey from Frieza-person!

48. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card: CANDY STORE! ME WANT CANDY!

49. What do you do most often when you are bored: EAT CANDY! And Buu eat everything else too!

50. What words or phrases do you overuse: BUU! Buu say Buu alot! And 'me' Me say ME!

52. Bedtime: Buu not sleep for long, only when me tired. Me like power naps!

53. Who will respond to this fastest: Mmm...Buu say best buddy Hercule!

54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Hmmm...Frieza-person! He no take quiz again.


Buu clapped his hands with glee, finally finished the survey and typed in Hercule's e-mail address(WorldChampion@Iamthegreatest.net) "Buu hope Hercule like survey!" the pink blob exclaimed and then went off to find Bee so they could play fetch outside. They both took turns fetching the ball and/or stick. ;)

* * *

Somewhere far far into the future, the future that would never match with the newly created timeline, was Trunks. Mirai Trunks *all Trunks fangirls swoon* He was working on his time machine, of course, having made a recent trip to the future timeline he had created by warning Goku and the others of the danger to come. Bulma was so proud of him.

Trunks wiped the sweat from his brow *fangirls swoon again* as he stood up and went inside to take a break. His mother greeted him with lemonade and cookies. Trunks accepted them gratefully then went to check his e-mail on one of the many, many computers inside Capsule Corp.

He logged in, (It's_LILAC_NOTpurple!@FutureRevolution.com) and deleted the 500 love letters from his admirers that always appeared in his inbox each day (MTrunks: *sigh) then he spotted one that was actually different. It was from his mother in the past! He opened it delighted to find this survey and thought he'd give it a go:



1. What time is it: *checks super digitalized watch with dragon radar built into it* 6:22 pm.

2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: I'm afraid those records were lost when Capsule Corp was destroyed by androids #17 and #18. My name is Trunks Briefs.

3. Favorite Nickname: My mom calls me Trunksy-boy *blush*

4. Parents names: Bulma and Vegeta Briefs (*sigh* I miss you, Father)

5. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 28, I'm so old. Bulma: HOW DO YOU THINK THAT MAKES ME FEEL TRUNKSY-BOY?! Trunksy-boy: Sorry mother! I didn't mean YOU were old! (A/N: I'm basing this off of the new timeline where 7 years have passed and remember Gohan is a Teen. So if MTrunks was 17 when he came to warn them, and then 3 years of training, and after that 1 year in the hyperbolic time chamber, and it's now 7 years later he's 28. Stop me if I'm wrong! It gets confusing.)

6. Date that you regularly blow them out: Honestly, I really haven't celebrated my birthday in years.

7. Pets: None.

8. Height: About 5'5 (A/N: I got that info from the 'Temple O' Trunks' (TM) site, which is the best and most informative site about Trunks ever!)

9. Eye color: Crystal blue, like my Mother's

10. Hair color: Do I have to say this again? IT'S LILAC NOT PURPLE!

11. Piercing: I would've pierced my ears, but Father (before he died) thought it was for sisses and Mother didn't like it.

12. Tattoos: I wanted to get a Capsule Corp logo on my right arm, but Mother forbid it.

13. How much do you love your job: Love is a strong word, my friend. Let's just say we get by in this existence.

14. Birthplace: West City, in the Capsule Corp. medical lab.

16. Current residence: That very same Capsule Corp.

17. Best vacation spot: When I went back in time to the way things used to be before 'they' came.

18. Wanna go to: Back in time to see Father again

19. Been toilet-papering: *flushes* Well, um...yes. I did when I was visiting the other timeline. The guys talked me into it. And boy you should've seen Father's face when he saw it!

20. Loved somebody so much it made you cry: Immensely. My family and friends, and my best friend Gohan.

21. Been in a car crash: You know it. Gohan was teaching me to drive, and let's just say things didn't go very well.

22. Croutons or Bacon Bits: Hard choice. I pick, Crouton Bits?

23. 2-door or 4-door: My time machine only has 1 door

24. Coffee or ice cream: Coffee, the way Mother makes it!

25. Blanket or stuffed animal: *blush* Um...I uh...

26. Dumper or Dumpee: *blushes again* I'm sorry, I really don't have any experience in that department *flush*

27. Salad Dressing: Mother likes to mix two different kinds, Ranch and Caesar. She calls it Super Saiyan dressing because it turns this gold color! It's my favorite.

28. Color of socks: Blue or Black

29. Favorite number: 111,222,333,444,555, What? It IS!

30. Favorite movie: The 'Back to the Future' series (Bet you saw that one coming)

31. Favorite holiday: Christmas. A time for home and family (Fangirls: Trunks, you should write greeting cards! *swoon*)

32. Favorite food: Meat and potatoes. Yep, I'm a regular Joe.

33. CD at the moment: Fallen by Evanescence

34. Favorite TV show: Three's Company, I like the theme song: "Come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you!" (A/N: In memory of the late, great, John Ritter *bows head* May he rest in peace)

35. Toothpaste: Capsule Corp brand toothpaste. Mother is now working on a kind where one use lasts for a week.

36. Most recently read book: Some kind of technical book, it was long and boring of course.

38. Least favorite things: THE ANDROIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Dr. Gero and Cell. Need I say more?

39. Favorite interests: Training, helping to rebuild our world and CC, visiting my friends in the alternate timeline, and basically just doing good for all of mankind (Fangirls: OH TRUNKS! You're so noble and kind and caring! *faint*)

40. Favorite fast Food: We don't have fast food here. Yet.

41. When was your last hospital visit? Yesterday, to visit a friend who's been on the mend from a work accident.

42. What color is your bedroom: White, just like most rooms here. White matches with everything you know. (Fangirls: Not only is he rich and handsome, but he's color coordinated too!)

43. Favorite color: Blue and *blush, looks around, and whispers* purple..

44. How many times did you fail your Driver's License test: I didn't! I never did take it you know. Mother and Gohan taught me how to drive. You really don't need a license anymore in this world.

45. Best accomplishments: I believe that I was a great help to my Father and the other fighters in the alternate timeline. I warned Goku of the androids and gave him the remedy to his heart disease which he otherwise would have died from. I also became aware of the presence of Cell, even more terrifying than #17 and #18.

46. Where do you see yourself in 10 years: I'll be 38, and I'll probably have taken over Capsule Corp. as President, if I can ever get Mother to retire. Bulma: I HEARD THAT!

47. Who is the person that you got e-mail from before this one: My mother from the alternate timeline, Bulma Briefs, of course.

48. Which single store would you choose to max your credit card: There are hardly any stores left now...but we are slowly rebuilding our town.

49. What do you do most often when you are bored: I can't get bored! There's always so much to do, so many people to help and see.

50. What words or phrases do you overuse: *blush* I dunno...none really. Mother calls me a man of few words.

52. Bedtime: About midnight or so. I drift off to sleep while listening to the sounds of the night.

53. Who will respond to this fastest: My chibi, alternate universe counterpart, Trunks, and likely his best friend Goten too. They do everything together. I wish Goten had existed in this timeline too (Fangirls: Awww!!! Poor Trunks!)

54. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: Alternate Bulma, she filled it out already.

Trunks heaved a sigh, he had to go back to work. But it was a good kind of work. The work that kept building onto their future. He quickly typed in the e-mail for Chibi Trunks (DemiSaiyanPrankster@CapsuleCorp.com) and pressed 'send'. He got up from his chair and smiled warmly at his mother as he passed and went back outside to finish tuning up his Time machine.
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Man, I wish I had a time machine! That would be so cool! Aw...I feel really bad for Trunks now that I really think about all the stuff he had to go through. Poor Trunksy-boy! I hope I got Mirai Trunks down pretty good, tell me if I have something wrong and I'll gladly change it. Thank you to all of you who have been reading and enjoying my story!

NEXT TIME: The last two surveys will be written by Hercule and Chibi Trunks (Who will be joined by Goten!) and then we'll find out what happens in the aftermath of the Surveys...when Vegeta gets it back *evil laughter* Until then, Sayonara bye-bye!