Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ The Sayain Saga Begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sayain Saga 1
 
One a little island in the middle of the ocean a group of people have come together for a reunion and to catch up on old time.
From above they can here someone calling for them and a golden cloud descends and stops right in front of the group of people. There are two people on the cloud the first a man with unusual black hair in an orange gi. The second just a little boy no older than five who has a distinct similarity to the first man.
A short bald man with shaolin marks on his forehead runs up and gives the newest visitor a flying hug, “Goku it's so good to see you!” After he lands he looks behind Goku and the boy is using his leg as a shield from the rest of the group, “Hey who is this little guy?”
Goku turns and looks down, “It's okay Gohan these are my friends, they are nice people. Everyone this is my son Gohan.”
His words catch everyone by surprise and Goku just looks on with a slight confusion to there surprise.
Krillin looks at Goku then at Gohan and can see that Gohan looks almost exactly the same as his father, “Uhh, Goku how did you have a kid?”
“Oh well you see me and Chi-Chi-
“Okay that's enough you don't have to say anymore.” Krillin wipes a small bed of sweat from his large dome knowing all too well that Goku would have explained EVERYTHING about how Gohan came to be.
A woman walks over to Gohan and kneels down, “What a cutie!”
Gohan hide back behind his father's legs.
“Gohan it's okay that's Bulma one of my oldest friends.”
“Better watch it Goku, you know she doesn't like those kind of things.” An old man with sunglasses and a wooden staff-like cane walks over to Goku.
“Oh hey Master Roshi, it's really good to see you. Gohan that is Master Roshi, the turtle hermit, he trained me when I was around your age.”
As the day progresses Gohan starts to warm up to the rest of the group especially Krillin, but suddenly three people land on Master Roshi's island. They are all wearing strange armor the biggest of them has black hair down past his back his face is set in an angry scowl. The second is a younger boy maybe a year or two older than Gohan hair short spiked black hair and the third looks slightly older than the boy next to him and his hair is jaw length black as well.
The tallest man looks at the whole group before setting his sights on Goku, “Kakarot?”
“No my name is Goku, who are you?”
The man looks at the oldest of the two boys, “Kai, are you sure this is him?”
The boy walks forward and presses a button on the device that has a display over his eye, the device beeps a few times, “He has to be, he is hardly anything to brag about but he is the strongest on the planet.”
The second, younger boy looks at Goku then Gohan, “What happened to his tail?”
“That doesn't matter Tai, this has to be Kakarot, he sort of looks like Raditz anyway.”
Goku steps up to Raditz, “Who are you and what are you doing here?”
Raditz glares at Goku, “You are my brother Kakarot, my name is Raditz and you have a mission to fulfill as a Sayain this is disgraceful that you haven't finished.”
“My name is Goku! And what is this mission are talking about.”
Kai crosses his arms and looks up at Goku though his eyes say he is looking down on him, “You were supposed to kill all the people on this planet and ready it for harvest for Freeza.”
Krillin speaks up though not as powerfully as he heard himself say it in his head, “Goku would never do anything like that, and he is the Earth's great defender.” Tai looks at Krillin and he actually steps back.
Raditz looks at Goku again after visually scolding Tai for his actions, “You will help me destroy this place Kakarot.”
Goku with just as much presence as Raditz speaks in a calm even tone, “No, I won't.”
Raditz lunges forward and knees Goku in the stomach dropping the warrior to his knees unable to move.
Kai and Tai jump forward and take Gohan's arms and fly away.
“If you don't kill 100 people before the end of tomorrow I will kill your son, it is your choice brother.”
After the attack Goku weighs his almost impossible options.
`I can't kill innocent people but I have to save Gohan, what can I do?'
As Goku considers his options a green man with a large white cape and weighted shoulder pad-like clothing lands on the small island.
“Pi, Pic, Piccolo!” Krillin can't help but tremble in place.
Goku turns prepares himself to fight, “What are you doing here!?”
Piccolo crosses his arms over his chest, “I can't rule this planet if there is no planet to rule now can I?”
Goku stands back up straight, “What are you saying Piccolo?”
“We both need each other's help, you want your son and I want this planet in one piece, so I propose a temporary alliance.”
“Fine, but how are we going to find them?”
Bulma comes out of the small house, “Gohan had a dragon ball on his hat didn't he?”
Goku nods not knowing where she could be going with this.
“We can use the dragon radar!”