Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ The Losses Begin ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta Saga Chapter 2
 
The warriors wait all with an uneasy tension as the two Sayains land on the ground. They both have Sayain armor but one is short, maybe only a foot and a half taller than Krillin and the other is taller than Piccolo.
The shorter man has tall spiked black hair and a smirk that seems to be glued onto his face. The man looks over the entire group and doesn't react until he looks at Piccolo, “Oh look Nappa, a Namekian.”
Krillin looks at Piccolo with just as confused a look as Piccolo has, “A Namekian, does that mean you're an alien?”
The taller man, Nappa, laughs making his broad shoulders lift and drop, “It's no wonder that Raditz was killed. So Vegeta what should we do now?”
Vegeta yawns, “I'm not really in the mood to fight these weaklings, let the Saibamen take care of them.”
Nappa walks away from Vegeta and stops at a small clear patch of dirt, “The Saibamen should grow great in this rich soil.” Nappa plants a bunch of seeds into the ground within a few minutes the seeds explode from the ground only now they are small vegetable-like monsters with claws.
Kai quickly fires a blast at the newly grown Saibamen and hits one make a large explosion of green guts and vine like skin. Another Saibamen appears behind him and its head open releasing a green liquid on his right arm. Instantly Kai begins screaming in pain and falls to the ground.
Tai runs at the Saibamen as it slowly approaches Kai and he quickly snaps it neck dropping it.
Suddenly an explosion rocks the ground and the Z-Warriors find that as the dust clears one of there own has already fallen.
Tien fires a blast that blows the fourth Saibamen into little pieces and rushes over to Yamcha's side. He checks his pulse and just shakes his head. Krillin fires a blast that a Saibamen dodges but then he moves his hands and in unison the blast changes course and catches the Saibamen from behind, just as Piccolo finishes the sixth and final Saibamen.
Kai has finally stopped screaming and slowly using only his left arm stands up. As he stands up straight the damage is obvious as his right arm at the end of the shoulder to just before the elbow looks like it has been melted. Kai shaking from the pain he is holding in raises his left arm and points right at Nappa.
“Hey Vegeta, look at this.” Nappa taps Vegeta on the shoulder and they both look on as Kai gathers energy into his pointer finger, the light around him thick with blue energy.
“KI CANNON!” Like a gun shot Kai's blast speeds toward Nappa. Neither Vegeta nor Nappa move as the blast quickly covers the distance between them. Just as Kai believes he could kill him Nappa lifts his hand and the blast connects with his palm and after a long second of the blast breaking on impact and falling around him Nappa puts his hand down, the only damage is to the rope like material hold his guards on his hands, which is now burned away and the guard falls to Nappa's feet.
“Dang it, I got nothing left to give.” Kai falls to his knees and like Vegeta is the only other person in the world they share some words.
“You are a disgrace to the Sayain race, Kaizan.”
“Prince Vegeta, you will never defeat Freeza in the form that which you are.”
“That is why I will fulfill the legacy and become the first Super Sayain in the last 1,000 years.”
Tai walks over to Kai and places his hand on his shoulder, “We need to get you outta here.”
Kai nods and Tai helps him up and moves him back behind the remaining Z-Warriors.
Before the Z-Warriors know what hit them Nappa has single handedly defeated each and every one of them. Tai quickly gets to his feet and fires a blast similar to Kai's only red at Nappa and strikes him right into the knee dropping him to a kneeling position. This gives Piccolo the chance to grab his tail.
Nappa slowly begins to look weaker but suddenly he grabs Piccolo's head and knees him in the face sending him crashing to the ground.
Tien slowly opens his eyes after being slammed into the ground and finds his friend Choatzu gone. He stands begins to look around when he hears Nappa complaining about someone on his back.
Choatzu is right in the middle of Nappa's back so he can't reach him, “Goodbye Tien, stay alive.” As the tear falls from his eyes Choatzu powers up and explodes kicking up a lot of loose ground covering the explosion area in a thick cloud of dust.
As the dust clear to Tien's frustrating dismay Nappa is still standing on only his armor appears to have taken damage. He flies above Nappa and begins to blast him repeatedly with his Tri-Beam attack.
Gohan tries to call to Tien, “Stop you will die!” but the ply falls on deaf ears as the loss of his best friend has driven Tien to a point of no return as blast after blast begins to drain his energy until the blasts stop and Tien falls to the ground, dead.
Gohan looks around himself, death everywhere all his friends, almost all of them dead. He suddenly charges at Nappa and slams his foot into his face driving him back and then fires his newly learned Masenko attacked which connects and completely covers Nappa with the energy blast.
As Gohan stands breathing heavily as the dust begins to clear and Nappa is still standing just now he is covered in damage.
“That wasn't bad you almost had me there, but now it's my turn!”
Nappa releases a giant blast of white energy that completely paralyzes Gohan with fear. Just before the blast hits him Piccolo jumps in the way and takes the entirety of the attack. As the blast ends Piccolo falls flat onto his back.
“Mister Piccolo, please you got to get up.” Gohan starts shaking Piccolo trying his best to figure out how to wake him up.
With a pain filled grunt Piccolo opens his left eye, “Look at what I've become, I was supposed to rule this planet. I was evil. Thank you Gohan, for being my friend, I will miss you.” Piccolo takes in one last labored painful breathe and dies.
Just as he dies Vegeta's scouter begins to loudly beep, “Nappa in a mater of minutes someone with arrive with a power level of 5,000!”
“Ya! That is my father and he is going to beat both of you!” Gohan stands up from Piccolo's fallen body, “You can't win.”
Vegeta scoffs at Gohan and turns to Nappa, “Kill the rest of them, it should hurt Kakarot and help us defeat him.”
“With pleasure.”