Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Onward to Namek ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vegeta Saga 5
 
A few minutes after Vegeta's ship launches Bulma shows up in a ship with Chi-Chi, and Master Roshi. While they are leaving Bulma starts crying, but tries to keep calm.
Kai reaches forward and grabs her shoulder, “I'm sorry.”
Bulma looks back at him and begins to cry more and Master Roshi takes the control.
After a few minutes of awkward silence Gohan opens his eyes to find his mother leaning over him. “Ma, Mom.”
“It's okay Gohan I'm here.”
“Mom what happened to us?”
Chi-Chi wraps her arms around him and begins to cry, “I'll never let you go.”
He pushes off her so he can speak, “But wait, where's dad!?”
A weak, but happy voice comes from behind the seat Gohan is in, “I'm back here Gohan.”
Tai looks at Gohan with more confusion than ever, `how did he ever get that much power, I just don't understand it'
Bulma look over at Krillin, “Hey Krillin how did the Sayains find out about the dragon balls.”
Krillin explains that Vegeta knew that Piccolo was an alien, a Namekian. They however killed Piccolo which must have meant that Namek must still exist.
“So that's it, if we go to Namek we can use their dragon balls.” Gohan jumps out of his seat, “So then we can revive Piccolo!”
Bulma looks at Gohan and Krillin, “Hey just because we know its name doesn't mean we can find it or even if there are people living on it.”
Goku speaks up, “I think I know of someone who can help us.” Using telekinesis Goku contacts King Kai and he tells Goku the exact coordinates and that there are one hundred Namekians still alive on the planet.
Kai crosses his arms, “Great one hundred Piccolo's how would we ever fight them all?”
The voice of King Kai echoes through the ship, “No, no, Piccolo was one of a kind the evils of this planet slowly made him loose it. The Nameks are mostly a peaceful people.”
Bulma puts in the coordinates into a distance machine, “Guys it will take us light years to get there.”
Tai sits down, “Yeah, maybe with human space ships, but me and Kai still have ours and it wouldn't take us that long. Just use our technology.”
“Great using Sayain technology we shall go to the planet Namek!”
While Goku, Krillin, and Gohan are taken to the hospital Kai and Tai leave the ship and head for there ships to recover using their machines.