Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Guru's ability ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Namek Saga Chapter 2
 
As Kai and Tai awake from a deep sleep initiated by there pods they can already feel enormous energy and they are just entering the atmosphere. Through the intercom Tai and here Kai tell him some sort of half serious comment about not being so bad.
As they land they both notice a lard building on top of a long narrow mountain like mass.
“What do you think it is Kai? Think we should look?”
With a nod Kai and Tai fly to the top and begin to walk towards the building only to be stopped by a large green man.
“A namek?” Kai and Tai look upon a tall green man that looks almost exactly like Piccolo.
“So are you two friends of the small Sayain and his bald friend?”
Tai smirks at the Nameks voice an almost rock star version of Piccolo's, “Ya we are friends of those two, do you know where they are?”
“No but Guru might, he helped unleash some of their hidden power.”
As they entire the main chamber Tai and Kai look up a positively huge Namek who they can only guess is in fact Guru.
First Tai bows and then Kai follows suit figuring that since they call him Guru he must be a leader of some sort.
“Rise young Sayains, you don't have to do that.”
They both stand and look up at Guru as he adjust a little in his thrown like chair while the other Namek goes back outside after look over Kai and Tai one more time just for safety.
“That other Namek said that you unleashed their power, could you please explain it to us sir.” Kai's voice sounds humble like he is speaking to a king.
Guru looks down at the two of them, “They have potential I am only saddened by the fact that I couldn't unlock there power completely.” Guru coughs and his whole body shakes, “If you wish to know their whereabouts I would have to guess they are to the east.”
Tai steps forward, “Sir, if it is not too much to ask could you please help us the way you helped them?”
Guru takes a deep breathe as if judging them and after a long pause he lifts his hands and speaks, “Come, my sons.”
Tai and Kai step forward and he places his giant hands on each other them. Suddenly Tai and Kai's body begin to glow except instead of a normal white ki they both begin to emit a different color of ki, Tai's is red and Kai's is blue. After Guru removes his hands Kai and Tai step back from him and bow again.
“Thank you sir. You have done us a great favor, if we could something for you.”
Guru stops Kai by putting up his hand, “You have no debt to me, I search your souls and even though you have had a life filled with suffering and pain I am trusting that you will live a pure life.”
After thanking Guru again Tai and Kai leave the house and pass by the other Namek and take off towards the direction Guru said Gohan and Krillin were.