Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Goku's great power ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain Ginyu Saga 2
 
In a split second Goku is standing in front of Recoome, a very calm look on his face. He turns away from Recoome and goes over to Gohan and gives him a senzu bean and in a few seconds Gohan's eyes become clear.
“Dad you made it!”
Recoome watches in amazement as Gohan and Goku stroll over to Krillin talking about what a hard time they have been having against Recoome.
“Shoot Krillin what happened to you, you don't look so good.”
Krillin laughs and cringes with pain, “Ya we have been having not luck against this big guy.” Krillin swallows the bean and stands, “But now that you're here we should be able to beat him together.”
Goku looks into his bag and finds that he only has two senzu beans left and pulls one out and breaks it in half, “Gohan, Krillin give these to Kai and Tai.”
Krillin looks at the half, “So are you keeping the last one for after the fight?”
Goku turns, “Vegeta catch!” Goku throws the bean and Recoome tries to catch it in his mouth but the speed of the bean knocks out another one of his teeth and Vegeta catches it in his hand.
After Vegeta eats it he stands up, “I feel fantastic, those sly dogs.”
Krillin runs over to Kai, “Here Kai eat this, it'll help.”
Kai takes the bean and puts it into his mouth, “I don't see how this will…..”
Krillin smiles as Kai flips back to his feet and Kai begins to flex his arms and legs. Kai looks over his shoulder and finds Tai also up and walking towards the rest of the group.
Goku looks at the two Sayains, “Same luck huh, looks like you have been put through some tough treatment?”
Tai looks away from Goku and at Recoome, “He's built like a tank, the only thing I think we could beat him at is a spelling contest.”
Kai and the rest nod their agreement and Goku spins around and begins to walk toward the red haired tank of a person.
Kai runs up to Goku but Goku looks down at him, “I can handle this alone.” Kai looks into Goku's eyes and stops walking almost immediately. He turns and looks at Vegeta who has a similar look of awe on his face.
“Could he really have become, a super Sayain?”
Goku stands in front of Recoome and doesn't drop into a fighting stance he just smiles.
Recoome looks back at Jeice and Burter, “Hey what is the power level of this peacock?”
After some beeping of his scouter Burter tells Recoome that his level is only five thousand.
“That's it? I though I would at least be able to have a little fun with this peacock.”
Recoome charges at Goku and swings but completely missing hitting nothing and he almost falls over, “Hey where'd you go?”
“Ya, you're strong but guess what, you'll never lay a hand on me.”
Recoome turns and finds Goku still smiling. “Hey guys he says that I won't put a hand on him, I guess I'm gonna beat him up with my feet. My name is Recoome, it rhymes with doom and you'll be hurting all too soon.” Recoome charges again and launches a flurry of punches and kicks, none of them connecting with the intended target.
Recoome drops into a sprinters stance, “Fine if you want to see speed I get you with……THE RECOOME BOOM!!!”
Recoome's energy begins to explode from him covering his body with a thick purple aura. He begins to charge forward but like hitting a wall he stops. Everyone looks on with complete shock; Goku is crouched right in front of Recoome, his elbow driven deep into his gut.
Goku hops back and after a brief moment Recoome falls to the ground knocked out, “I guess that was the Recoome boom.”
Jeice and Burter both look at each other then at Goku and then Burter checks his energy reading again, it still says five thousand. Jeice and Burter jump into the air and land on either side of Goku.
“Now face the Ginyu Force!” Jeice strikes a strange pose, “Jeice!”
Burter also strikes a pose, “Prepare to face your worst nightmare, Burter!”
Goku still completely calm look at Burter, “I'm not afraid of dreams.”
Jeice and Burter begin to fly around Goku creating blue and red lines due to their extreme speed. After a few minutes of just flying around and Goku not reacting Jeice and Burter begin to fire energy blasts at Goku and they all seem to pierce right through him.
Kai looks at Tai, “He is moving so fast we can't see it look at the grass.”
The grass around Goku is flattened down slightly to his left and right meaning that the whole time they were missing because Goku was dodging, but so quickly that their eyes couldn't pick it up.
Jeice looks at Burter, “Enough of this cat and mouse let's show this bloke what the Ginyu Force is all about.” He lands in front of Goku, “We've had enough of this you coward, now make a move!”
Goku slams his fist directly into Jeice's nose making him hold his face.
Behind Goku Burter starts talking to Jeice, “Jeice are you alright, is it bleeding, careful Jeice or you'll stain your gloves.”
“Shut up Burter, you cheep shot!”
Goku lowers his fist, “You shade make a move I though that meant you were ready to fight.”
Jeice and Burter both begin to attack Goku but he keeps blocking and dodging the attack until he uses his energy to blow both of them back. They both fly up into the air and begin to spin extremely fast until they look like a red ball and a blue ball. They two balls fly into each other and makes an even bigger purple ball that begins to launch disk shaped blast directly at Goku.
Gohan shouts out, “DAD!!!!”
As the smoke clears Goku isn't even there. They all look up as Goku connects with the back of Burter and shatters his armor. The attack launches Burter away from Jeice and Goku speed toward Burter and slams his fist into Burter's face sending him spiraling down into the ground.
Goku lands on the ground and looks back at Jeice, “Hey you should know by now, you can't beat me. I didn't kill your friends, they won't be walking normal for a while but they will recover nicely.”
Jeice flies away and then Vegeta flies up into the air and then comes down smashing Burter's throat with his knee then he fires a blast that incinerated Recoome's downed body.
“Vegeta, why did you do that, you can take mercy but you can't dish it out.”
“You fool they would've killed your son had you shown up ten minutes later they would all be dead now. These men are fighter they will use whatever they can to defeat you.”
“I don't think having compassion is a weakness on the battle field.”
Tai walks over to Goku, “What should we do now?”
Vegeta crosses his arms then notices an energy coming towards them, “See Kakarot, see what you've done, now the leader of the Ginyu Force, Captain Ginyu is coming.” After a moment of silence Vegeta turns around, “Kakarot help me find Freeza.”
“Sure no problem,” Goku takes a second then points left of the direction the Ginyu is coming from, “There, he far off but its definitely him.”
“That's perfect!”
Krillin looks at Vegeta and then the direction Goku pointed, “I don't get it what's the point.”
“The point is that Ginyu took the balls and if he's coming here and Freeza is over there then that means that the balls are left unguarded.”
Goku turns around and kneals down, “Ok that's great, Gohan you and the other, should go to get the dragon radar and find those dragon balls okay?”
Gohan looks at his father with some concern and confusion, “Ya but what about you? What if you need help?”
Goku stands back up and looks at Vegeta, “Well I was hoping that Vegeta would stay and help.”
“Sure why not.”
The other leave and Goku and Vegeta stay behind to face off with Jeice and the newest threat to them, the most powerful of the Ginyu Force, Captain Ginyu himself.