Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Kai changing ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Captain Ginyu Saga Chapter 3
 
Kai, Tai, Krillin, and Gohan are all flying when Krillin suddenly stops in front of everyone.
“Kai, Tai, we need to make a stop first.”
Kai crosses his arms and Tai looks at Krillin with slight confusion, “What you need to go to the bathroom or something?”
“No, no, no we need the dragon radar from Bulma.” With a nod from Kai and Tai the group quickly fly off with Krillin leading the way.
They quickly find where they left Bulma but no one is at the camp.
Krillin starts looking through all the stuff, “Isn't just like a woman, you leave her stranded and she still isn't around when you need her.”
Kai walks over to Krillin and grabs his shoulder and spins him around, “We need to find her, we don't have time for this!”
“I know, calm down Kai.”
The group takes to the sky again and after ten minutes of flying they hear an almost ear shattering scream. They look down and find Bulma about to be eaten by a giant brown T-Rex. Kai quickly speeds at the monster and strikes it right in the throat crushing it with his power. Bulma still completely shocked begins to throw dirt on Kai to his utter disdain.
“Hey cut it out!”
Bulma stops throwing the dirt and Gohan lands next to Bulma and pulls out the radar from her pocket, “Guys I found it!”
They quickly fly up into the sky and Gohan turns back to Bulma, “I saw my dad; you should wait for us back at the camp. Bye!!!” Gohan takes off as fast as he can to catch up with everyone else.
As they fly Tai begins to notice that Kai has very suddenly become very dark.
`Is he afraid, that has to be the reason,'
“There, down there!”
Gohan takes the lead and lands in front of Freeza's ship. “The radar says that the balls are……beneath us?”
The group quickly begins to dig and within a few minutes find all the dragon balls.
Krillin steps in front of the balls, “Eternal Dragon, hear my roar come out and show us your power!!!!” Krillin throws his hands into the air……nothing happens. After a mentally painful minute Krillin puts his hands down, “I don't get it.”
Gohan walks up to Krillin, “Maybe there is a pass word or something.”
Tai turns towards where Goku was, “Someone is coming!”
“Could Goku have won so fast?”
“Quickly let's hide.”
As they run and hide two people show up, Jeice, and Goku!