Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ DBZ The New Story ❯ Kai's Story ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kai's Story
 
Kai keeps walking down the hall until he finds a suitable spot far enough from Vegeta to keep himself from become angry.
`Man, he is SO arrogant, I know he took care of me and Tai while we were still with Freeza, but he pisses me off so bad!'
As Kai slowly slips into an uncomfortable sleep his dreams take him back to the fateful day he met Vegeta.
Freeza, who didn't look different at all, had found a planet that had a few saiyans hiding on it. Instead of just blowing the whole planet up he had sent non-other than Vegeta and Nappa to round up all the remaining saiyans on the planet. After a week at least 90% of the saiyans had been caught and taken to Freeza's space ship.
The mass assembly of people stand before a large stage with a thrown in the middle of it. The people try to remain calm as the destroyer of planets, Freeza, walks into the room and sits down on his thrown.
“I am quite impressed with all of your cockroach-like abilities. To think that for the last five years there has been another planet of saiyans and I didn't even know.” After a long spell of laughing Freeza looks over the crowd again, “This is really amusing; I almost avoided this planet because of its bad atmosphere and obvious lack of resources.”
Suddenly a blast come out of the crowd and struck Freeza right in the forehead. The blast didn't move him or damage the thrown.
“That was, not amusing.” Freeza pointing into the crowd, fires a single fingered blast piercing through the chest of anyone in the way of the beam all the wall to the back of the room. After the commotion ends Freeza looks to the opposite side of the crowd, “I know that the blast came from over here, but I feel that this proved my point a little better.”
Now with around twenty dead bodies laying on the floor still bleed Freeza stands up and with a hand on his hip wastes the rest of the room until only four people remain. Two of the survivors are children the other two are older people, a man and a woman. Freeza points at the man and makes his hand in the shape of a gun. With a wicked smile on his face Freeza bends his thumb and says, “Bang.”
The blast blows the whole right side of the man's body apart killing him before he even hit the floor.
“My, my, only three left who ever shall I kill next?”
Just then Kai wakes up to the sound of Krillin and Gohan running down the hall but the words of his mother still remain in his head, “Stay behind me boys.”
Kai stands up trying to shake the image of his mother being struck down my Freeza's blast and then Freeza's men coming and taking Tai and himself away.
`I wonder is Tai even remembers what happened?'
Before being able to think on it further Kai peeks around the corner and sees Krillin and Gohan leave the ship and head out towards the dragon balls.
“Now what could they be doing?”