Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Demon Warrior ❯ Demon Warrior ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Note: This is a crossover between DBZ and HP. Takes place after the Cell Games.
 
Summary: Gohan goes to Hell, but not in the traditional way. When he gets out he will be stronger than ever, but what happens when he is sent to another dimension? Will he find a way home or will he even want to?
 
Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or HP.
 
Demon Warrior
Prologue
 
As Gohan stood on the edge of Kami's lookout, all his thoughts were on the Cell Games. He couldn't help but blame himself for the death of his father. If he only destroyed Cell when his father told him to then maybe he would be there with him, but no. He wanted to make Cell suffer; he wanted to prove who was powerful. Gohan sat on the lookout edge starring down at the clouds below.
 
Why was I so stupid? Gohan thought letting his feet dangle off the edge. I can't believe I did that. I know, I fall down the edge and start a new life. I'll push this life away and start a new one without fighting. I'll live the normal life I always wanted. But how?
 
Piccolo eyed Gohan carefully. At first he looked depressed but now he seemed happy about something. Maybe it finally hit him that his father and Trunks were coming back with the Dragonballs. Piccolo shrugged his shoulders as Dende summoned the dragon.
 
“ You have awakened me from my sleep,” Shenlong bellowed. “ What will your first wish be?”
 
“ I wish all the people Cell killed will come back to life,” said Dende.
 
Shenlong's eyes glowed red.
 
“ Your wish has been granted. What will your second wish be?”
 
“ That everyone will forget about Cell.”
 
Shenlong's eyes glowed red again.
 
“ It has been done. Name your third wish.”
 
“ We wish that Goku will come back.”
 
“ Wait don't I get a word in this?” Goku's voice echoed throughout the lookout.
 
“ Goku is that you?” Krillin asked.
 
“ Yep!”
 
Trunks looked around the lookout. The last thing he remembered was seeing some beg red guy at a desk. He looked around and saw everyone at the lookout, well almost. There was one person missing from the group but Trunks couldn't put a finger on it. Let's see there was Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, Chaotzu, Piccolo, and himself. Where was Gohan?
 
He walked up to Piccolo and tapped him on his shoulder.
 
“ Where's Gohan?” he asked.
 
Piccolo looked at Trunks and then back at the dragon.
 
“ He's on the edge of the lookout,” he said.
 
Trunks looked around the edges of the lookout and then back at Piccolo.
 
“ No he's not.”
 
Piccolo looked around the lookout, apparently enough Trunks was right. Piccolo stretched out his senses to see if he could spot Gohan's ki. He extended out more and still found nothing. He didn't feel Gohan leaving and he definitely didn't feel some high power level so Gohan didn't hurt himself, but he couldn't even feel Gohan.
 
Krillin and Vegeta noticed it too when they saw Piccolo and Trunks looking around. They didn't see Gohan anywhere nor did they feel his ki. They all looked around the lookout for the missing hero. None of them could find him.
 
“ And that's why I think I shouldn't come back.” Goku finished. When Goku didn't get a response, he spoke again, “ Aw c'mon guys, I'll be back soon.” Still silence. “ Is anyone even listening to me? Hello?”
 
“ We have a problem on our hands Goku,” said Piccolo scanning the lookout. “ By any chance do you feel Gohan's ki where you are?”
 
“ No why?” Goku asked. “ Where's Gohan?”
 
“ We don't know,” replied Piccolo. “ He was here a minute ago. Can you sense him by any chance?”
 
“ I'll try.” Everyone awaited Goku's response. “ Wish me back to life.”
 
“ No problem,” said Dende. “ I wish that Goku will come back to life.”
 
The dragon's eyes turned red.
 
“ Your wish has been granted,” said Shenlong. “ Farewell.”
 
Shenlong disappeared and so did the seven Dragonballs. Goku appeared on the lookout with a very serious look on his face. Everyone knew what to do as they began their search on Gohan. Even 17 and 18 decided to lend a hand. Gohan did release them from the pit of Cell.
 
After hours of looking, doors being knocked on, and many Chichi screams the search for Gohan ended. He was no where to be found.