Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Different Days ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Dragonball Z.
 
Chapter 1: Too Many Krillins
 
Hmmm… Interesting…
 
Who knew there could be so many different patterns in his ceiling? And not just regular everyday patterns, but ones that looked like Shenlong, the Dragonballs, and, oddly enough, there was even one that looked like Krillin…
 
“Gohan!” snapped an angry voice, less than two inches from his left ear.
 
Poor ear…
 
Startled, the young demi-saiyan fell out of his chair and landed on the floor. Oww…Why did it always have to be so hard? You would think that once in a while, since this falling out of the chair trick was a daily occurrence, the floor would take mercy on him and magically become a pile of soft fluffy pillows.
 
“Yes, Mom?” asked Gohan, rubbing his rear, glaring at the evil floor that was, yet again, refusing to do what he asked.
 
Son ChiChi glared, hands on her hips, as she regarded her eldest son. “Aren't you supposed to be studying, young man?”
 
“Ummm….Yes?”
 
“Well?” asked ChiChi, her eyes narrowing as she watched her son replace the chair in its rightful spot.
 
“Well…” repeated Gohan, not really following the conversation, since he was once again focused on the oddly shaped patterns in the ceiling.
 
“Well, why aren't you doing it?” she asked, as she looked at the teen, who was, as usual, daydreaming.
 
“Doing what?” asked Gohan, in a slightly confused voice.
 
“STUDYING!!” yelled ChiChi, tired with this game. They'd not only played it all day, but over the last couple of weeks as well.
 
“Oh,” said Gohan, scratching his head as he did so. “Well, I didn't really want to do it anymore, so I decided to do something else.”
 
“So, you decided that the something else had to be staring at the ceiling for an endless amount of nonproductive time?”
 
“Well, it wasn't really nonproductive, Mom. I discovered that there was a weird shaped pattern on the ceiling that I swear looks like Krillin.”
 
ChiChi swelled up, about ready to explode and then sighed, giving up what she knew to be a lost cause. “Gohan, go outside and do something. Go to Bulma's, go train, but do something besides sit here and stare at the ceiling.”
 
Gohan grinned, leapt from his chair and gave his mother a hug. “Thanks, Mom! I'll go over to Bulma's for a couple of days,” he said, and then ran out of the room so fast it almost made her head spin.
 
ChiChi sighed and looked at the ceiling. “Oh, Goku. I wish you were here. You would be able to get our son back to normal, because I don't think I can.”
 
And without a glance at the wannabe Krillin on the ceiling, she left the room and went to the kitchen to make lunch for her youngest son.
 
 
End of Chapter. Please review!!