Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dodoria's New Love ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dodoria's New Love

(Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about Tayla of Astoria or Chestra, but AH! I can't update any of my stories until Fanfiction.net gets its act together! *Thinks seriously about sending Jaden and Balair [her two fanfic characters] after the webmasters*. Anyway, here's a little short, short story I wrote about the new love in Dodoria's life. Enjoy, and may you laugh!)

DBZ Disclaimer: I do not own DragonballZ or Dodoria. Akira Toriyama, Funimation, and whoever else is involved does.

Dodoria was elated. The beautiful, graceful partner that he had been in love with for a long time was finally in bed with him. Dodoria had loved this person for a long time now, and he had barely been able to keep himself from drooling every time that he looked at this new love in his life.

He stroked the smooth, white skin, covered the tiny rosebud lips with his own, rested his huge, spiky head on the firm, perfect chest. He traced his thick, pink fingers down the tiny snub nose that seemed to be defying him, even now. Dodoria wrapped his meaty arms around the slender, snowy body, as he firmly kissed his partner and traced his fingers gently along the sloping forehead. His lover had no hair, but that did not matter to him, for the head was smooth, shiny, yet firm.

"I've wanted you for a long time, love," Dodoria purred. "I've admired you for many years now, and you don't know how much I have adored you, worshipped you, wanted to be your man, your lover. I'm going to look after you forever and keep you as mine forever. You're so much smaller than I am, but equally as strong. Just thinking of you makes my mouth water...ah, did I ever tell you how much I want, how much I love you, even!"

Dodoria couldn't wait any longer, for he was so excited about being with this new lover. He had to take his mate now, so he nestled himself firmly between his partner's legs. He positioned himself comfortably on top of his lover and kissed his mate firmly.

But before Dodoria could take any action to claim his lover as his own, he heard an unpleasant sound:

"POP!"

To Dodoria's horror, his partner's body made a loud hissing noise, and his lover deflated below him. In two minutes, his mate was lying beneath him, flat as a pancake.

"Curses!" he muttered angrily. "Aw crap! Now, I'm going to have to order a new Frieza Inflatable Doll!"

The End

(P.S. If you don't know what an Inflatable doll is for, you are too young to be reading this story. I was inspired by the humor fic "Vegeta's Hardest Battle", which is another one you should read.)