Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Bardock/Raditz ❯ Bardock Sensei ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
BardockSensei


“This is my teacher?” Vegeta snarled. “What does father think I can possibly learn from a Third-Class?”

A fist shot out, landing on the young prince’s jaw. Vegeta staggered and glared at the older Saiyan.

“For one thing,” Bardock said with a satisfied smile, “I’ll teach you never to let your guard down. Address me as Sensei.”

“Yes, sensei,” Vegeta said, spitting out the title like bile.

“First, show me some simple blocks. Kakarot will be your partner.”

Vegeta stared in shock as the little boy came to stand before him.

“What?!” he demanded. “You expect me to fight a baby?!”

Kakarot bared his teeth as he flew at Vegeta. Vegeta easily avoided all the punches at first, but when the younger Saiyan added his feet to his fist attacks, he had to concentrate to keep the child at bay. Bored with just blocking, he started fighting back.

A blow to the back of Vegeta’s head stopped the sparring.

“I said block!” Bardock yelled.

Vegeta gave a deep breath to calm himself. Once he learned all he could from this low-class soldier, he would get the king to send him - and his brat - to the farthest reaches of the galaxy!