Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Brief Family ❯ Dr.'s Revenge ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Dr.’s Revenge     Dr. Briefs sighed as he dropped his screwdriver and stretched his arms high above his head. Six hours was much too long to sit in one place without a break. But at least Vegeta’s training robots were finished.   “I’m starving, Kitty,” he said. “Let’s go see what there is to eat.”   He left the lab and decided to walk through the menagerie on his way to the kitchen. Sunlight streamed through the glass ceiling, all was peaceful, and a gentle breeze rustled through the leaves.   “Wait! Breeze?”   When he saw the enormous hole in the wall, he immediately knew who was responsible for the unusually quiet room. Every one of his precious creatures was gone.   “Vegeta!” he shouted, only to receive his echo in response.   “Kitty, no one messes with my pets!”   Forgetting about his hunger he went back to the lab to ‘recalibrate’ the new robots before heading out to search for his beloved animals.   “Let’s see Vegeta try to fend off these robots, Kitty!” he said with a vicious grin. “And if anything happens to even the smallest of those creatures, he will pay! And he better hope no one finds out just how ‘special’ these animals are!”