Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Frieza ❯ Revenge ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Revenge


“Why not just blow the planet up from here?” King Cold asked with a bored sigh, one fist propping up his head while the other absently stirred his drink.  “You know how I hate filthy planets.”

Frieza twitched his mechanical tail in annoyance.  Although he was grateful his father found him and replaced his missing body parts with state of the art technology, he didn’t know how much longer he could stand being trapped in the same ship as the old drunkard.

“But then if you blow up the planet, we won’t make any money off it,” he continued, thinking aloud.  “We don’t want to lose valued customers.  We should blow up the Saiyan’s ship.  Then we won’t have to worry about fighting him while the purge is going on.”

“That’s not the point, father,” Frieza snapped.  “This is revenge.  Revenge for the humiliation of my defeat.  He doesn’t deserve a painless death.  I want him to suffer.  I want his family and friends to suffer before him.  I want to take away his home and leave him to drift endlessly in space.”

King Cold looked at his son through red-rimmed eyes and sighed.  “Whatever you say son.  Revenge away.”