Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Krillen ❯ Doomed ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Doomed


He raced.  His heart beat wildly and pulsed in his ears.  He couldn’t hear if he was being followed or not.

“Why did I do that?” Krillen asked himself.  “How could I do something so stupid?”

He stopped and pressed his back against a large rock.  Holding his breath, he willed his heart to slow so he could listen for any sign of approaching threat.

“Stupid, stupid, stupid!” he berated himself.  “Why did I let myself get talked into this?”

“That was great!”

The instantaneous appearance of his friend nearly stopped his heart.

“Great?!  What was so great?  We almost got caught!  The least you could have done was pop me out of there with you!  Do you actually want me to get killed?”

“You were miles away before I even got my hands on these,” Goku said, holding up a pair of black, lace panties.  “What kind did you get?”

Krillen looked down.  His sweaty palms seemed to have disintegrated the spoils of his quest.  “I’m not sure, but I think they’re edible.”  He held them up for a closer look.  “They look too big to be Bulma’s.”

“They’re mine!”

The last thing Krillen saw was a huge fist.