Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Misc ❯ Sleepover ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sleepover


“What you doing?”

Hercule looked up from the couch, startled by Buu’s sudden appearance.  His female companion gave a small shriek and attempted to straighten her flimsy teddy.

“Buu!  What are you doing here?” Hercule asked, jumping guiltily away from his bleach-blond date and pulling his robe closed.  “I thought you were going to be at Videl’s all weekend.”

“Too boring,” Buu answered, waddling over to get a better look at the woman.  “Who you?”

“Buu, this is my . . . uh . . . friend, Mitsy.  Mitsy, this is Buu.”

“N-nice ta meetcha,” Mitsy said, grabbing her discarded robe.  The see-through material didn’t cover much better.

Buu’s eye narrowed.  “You dress funny.  What you doing here?”

“She’s my guest,” Hercule explained, moving to block Buu’s view.  “She’s . . . um . . . staying overnight.”

“Like a sleepover?” Buu asked.

“Yeah, a sleepover.  And we’re pretty tired, so we’re going up to bed now.”  He grabbed Mitsy’s hand and pulled her toward the stairs.  “‘Night, Buu.”

“Wait!” Buu cried, following.  “Don’t leave Buu out!  Buu want sleepover, too.  Buu want to play with new lady and Hercule.”

The last they saw of Mitsy was a gleaming behind in the moonlight as she ran for her life down the street.