Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Trunks ❯ Returning Home ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Returning Home


“Son! I’m so glad you’re home!” Bulma launched herself at Trunks and hugged him hard. “I missed you so much. Are you all right?”

“I’m fine, mom,” Trunks said, hugging her back. “I missed you, too.”

“You’ve grown!”

“Yeah,” Trunks said, scratching the back of his head. “There was this room where you can spend an entire year in just one day. I went in there to train with dad.”

“Vegeta?” Bulma asked, her eyebrows raised in surprise. “You spent a year training with him? No wonder you look so much stronger.”

“Strong enough to defeat the Androids. Training with him was hard, but I learned so much.”

“So? What do you think about your father now that you’ve met him?” she asked.

Trunks looked at the ground. “You were right about his pride. It’s like a steel wall around him. He barely talked to me while we trained, even though he knew I was his son.”

“Yeah. That sounds like the Vegeta I knew,” Bulma sighed.

“But then,” Trunks continued with a smile, “something happened. I was struck down by Cell and dad went crazy, attacking Cell with everything he had.”

“That’s your father. Passionate when pushed to be.”