Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Vegeta ❯ Another Saiyan ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Another Saiyan?


“Get up!” Vegeta yelled, kicking his kinsmen awake. “We’ve got a new mission.”

“Already?” Nappa groaned. “We still haven’t finished this one.”

“This order came directly from Freiza.” Vegeta removed his scouter and the others followed, silently agreeing their discussion was now a private one. “There’s a new planet that’s going to fetch a high price. The only problem is the idiot buyer already tried to take it over once and failed. It’s a strong race. The three of us may have been able to take them easily by surprise, but now that they’re expecting an attack . . .”

“Too bad crazy Bardock isn’t still around,” Nappa said. “He was a third-class fighter, but he was great at strategy.”

“Kakarot!” Raditz said, jumping to his feet.

“Who’s that?” Vegeta asked.

“My youngest brother was on a mission before the planet was destroyed. I forgot all about him. By now he should be strong enough to join us if I can find him. He may have left the planet when his mission was complete.”

“Go look for him,” Vegeta ordered, replacing his scouter. “Nappa and I can finish up here. Find Kakarot and we’ll be able to clear that new planet in record time.”