Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Vegeta ❯ Fight for the Right ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Fight for the Right


“Absolutely not!” ChiChi yelled.

“I wasn’t asking your permission,” Vegeta said.

“You’re not taking my baby on any survival excursion!  I’m training him!”

“Trained as an earthling!” he spat.  “You insult him!  I can train him as a proper Saiyan and protector of this planet should be!”

“Gohan and I are doing just fine with Goten,” she insisted.  “He doesn’t need to be dropped off in the middle of nowhere to train for a tournament.”

“Don’t kid yourself!  These boys are more than a mere earthling like you can handle!  Whether you like it or not, I’m taking him.”

“Over my dead body!” ChiChi vowed, crouching in her fighting stance.

Vegeta laughed.  “You can’t be serious!  I couldn’t fight down at your level if I tried!”

“I’m not asking you to,” she said with more conviction than she felt.  “But I will not just watch you fly off with my son.”

ChiChi’s concentrated glare was fixed on Vegeta and he felt her power level raise.  He had no doubts she would fight until incapacitated - or even death - in defense of her youngest son.

“Fine,” he sighed, turning to leave.  “But if he embarrasses himself at the tournament, I’m blaming you.”