Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles - Yamcha ❯ Yamcha's Obit ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yamcha’s Obit


Yamcha, age 87 of West City, passed away Wednesday in the West City Mercy Hospital after a fall from his 32nd story apartment window.  The incident is under investigation by the West City Police Department.

Known to baseball fans as the Titans’ leading homerun hitter, Yamcha was born April 17, 733 south of the Diablo Desert.  As a teenager, he was known as “The Desert Bandit”, forced to survive alone in the harsh desert by stealing from travelers.  Once reformed, Yamcha became a talented fighter, making it to the quarter-finals in the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai.

After his long running relationship with Capsule Corps. heiress, Bulma Briefs, Yamcha lived the rest of his days as a self-proclaimed life-long bachelor, known for his easy-going manner and quick smile.  He is preceded in death by his parents and survived by his many friends.

Bulma Briefs was reported as saying, “That’s what he gets for not acting his age.  He must have forgotten he hasn’t been able to fly for the past 20 years.”  In a press conference, the Chief of Police told reporters they are baffled by Mrs. Brief’s statement and are planning to disregard her testimony from their investigation.