Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future ❯ Chapter 20: Vendetta ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I DO NOT OWN DRAGON BALL Z OR ANY RACES, PLANETS, OR CHARACTERS RELATED TO IT. GALDRIA, HEVA, TIRIS, IQUELA, MIURA, ZELLIS, SETH, CLEF, HANZO, TWILIGHT AND ALL RELATED CHARACTERS, RACES, OR PLANETS WERE ALL CREATED BY ME.
 
 
Dragon Ball:
Chaotic Future
 
CHAPTER 20
 
Mad God Saga, Part IX
“Vendetta.”
 
 
 
The mad god glared at his opponents.
 
For nearly a day now Tempest had been tormenting the two warriors, using every skill at his disposal to inflict a tremendous amount of pain, but the Namek and his robotic ally refused to submit. All during the night, their screams had echoed throughout the canyon, music to the supposed god's ears, but still the two of them had fought on, despite the hopelessness of their situation.
 
And now it looks like the Namek's caught his second wind, Tempest thought angrily to himself as Clef stood defiantly, unconcerned with his numerous wounds and unafraid of the frighteningly powerful opponent before him. He certainly has spirit, the mad god begrudgingly admitted, watching with narrowed black eyes as the green-skinned warrior began to call upon even more energy from his dwindling reserves.
 
Without warning, the Namekian charged Tempest, body surrounded by a nimbus of pale blue energy, fist pulled back in preparation for a strike. The grey-clad deity easily sidestepped the clumsy attack and countered with one of his own, this time a focused right hook that should have drilled the weakening Namek into the ground. The attack, however, met no resistance, and Tempest was slightly amazed when he discovered that Clef was nowhere to be seen.
 
Clever, the muscular divinity thought, seeking out the Namek's power signature rather than searching for him with his eyes. It didn't take long to locate Clef, since the bodyguard made his location known when he launched a concentrated beam of ki from behind Tempest. Enough of this, the mad god silently said as he gathered energy around himself and vanished from sight, causing the Namekian's attack to fly unhindered across the canyon, where it struck the opposite wall.
 
It was now Clef's turn to go on the defensive, seeking out his opponent not with sight, but with his mind's eye. Unwilling to allow his opponent any chance to counterattack, Tempest immediately appeared behind the green-skinned fighter, placing one massive arm tightly around Clef's neck and twisting the Namek's own arm to an incredibly painful angle behind him. Clef struggled, but it was no use.
 
He was hopelessly caught in the clutches of the mad god.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Android 16 looked on in silent horror.
 
It appeared that this battle had finally come to an end, and Dr. Gero's creation cursed his wretched luck. No matter how hard he tried, his body simply wouldn't obey his commands, due to the damage inflicted by Tempest during last night's chaotic battle. Had he been an organic life form, perhaps adrenaline would have kicked in by now, as it had for Clef, allowing him to continue fighting regardless of his physical condition…
 
Suddenly 16's attention was drawn away from the battle, as his sensors indicated two incredibly high power levels flying toward the canyon from the east. Both were moving at an unbelievable speed, and the android judged that they'd arrive on the battlefield in moments. Returning his attention to the one-sided struggle between Clef and Tempest, 16 could only hope so.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Clef felt the approaching powers.
 
Even through the pain that shot through his weary, broken body, the valiant Namekian was aware of the change in the air around him, and he wondered if Tempest could feel it also. The loosening of the supposed god's grip around his neck seemed to prove that this was so, and Clef would have laughed had he been able to. Closer and closer the two energy signatures came, until finally the entire canyon was filled with a blinding flash of golden-yellow light.
 
The atmosphere within the ravine became charged with power, and the air suddenly felt heavier and harder to breathe. Slowly, as the light died down, the suffering Namekian could make out two new forms, standing between himself and 16, who knelt unmoving several yards away.
 
“Let the Namek go,” a stern voice filled with wrath said slowly, taking a threatening step toward Tempest, who still held Clef in a strong submission hold. When the mad god made no move to do as ordered, the voice, strangely familiar to Clef, spoke again. “I said let him go, before I make you.”
 
Finally, after several moments of tense silence, Tempest released Clef and shoved him toward the two newcomers. The canyon became dark once again, lit only by the pale light of dawn as the unnatural illumination vanished completely, and the warrior from Namek was relieved to see both Trunks and Hanzo, clad in jet-black jumpsuits and white Saiyan armor with matching boots and gloves, standing calmly before him.
 
Hanzo moved forward to help Clef, ignoring Tempest as if he was completely unconcerned with the evil deity's presence. As the beaten and bloodied Namek was assisted to his feet, he met Hanzo's gaze and felt shock run through him like a current of electricity, for this was not the same man he'd come to know over the last two years. The Saiyan's dark eyes were filled with an intensity that Clef had never seen before, and his face was set in an expression of fiery determination. Hanzo was noticeably larger, having gained muscle mass through his Time Chamber training, but even if he'd remained the same size, there was no denying his newfound strength.
 
It was this new power that startled Clef the most, for not only did it radiate freely from Hanzo, but even from this distance the warrior from Namek could sense the same destructive energy emanating from Trunks, who stared Tempest down coldly. Yet if their godlike opponent himself was concerned with Hanzo and Trunks' obvious increase in power, he showed no sign of it. Clef was snapped out of his reverie when Hanzo spoke.
 
“Can you move on your own?” Miura's half-brother asked in a tone of honest concern that caught Clef off guard so much that at first he couldn't even respond.
 
I can't believe how much he's changed, the last Namekian thought as he stared at Hanzo for a long, silent time. Miura, you'd be so proud… Hanzo repeated the question, this time a little louder, and was relieved when his green-skinned ally nodded affirmation.
 
“Then take 16 and Z back to the Lookout,” Hanzo continued, standing Clef firmly on his feet and holding him steady until he was sure that the Namekian could indeed stand on his own. “There's nothing more that any of you can do here, so just get back to the Lookout, where you'll all be safe.” The Saiyan warrior cast a baleful glare toward Tempest, tightening his grip on Clef's shoulders. “Trunks and I'll handle him; you've done more than enough.” The Namekian bodyguard nodded again, finding it hard to speak in the presence of this new and determined Hanzo, so different from the one he'd come to know…
 
With a light push to get him going, Clef made his way as quickly as possible to where Zellis still laid unconscious after her defeat at Castor's hands. Her breathing was shallow, and blood, now mostly congealed, trickled slowly from a terrible wound near her right temple. Ignoring the agonizing pain that continued to tear through his body, Clef gently picked the limp noblewoman up and placed her over his shoulder, relieved to find that the slight girl was indeed as light as she looked. With the added weight of Zellis, it took the Namek a longer time to reach 16, who still looked on silently as Trunks, Hanzo, and Tempest faced off.
 
“Their powers have grown substantially,” the damaged android said, only stating the obvious. “With their new strength, Hanzo and Trunks should have no problem defeating Tempest.” Clef could only nod as he struggled to get the bulky android's arm around his neck, knowing that it would be futile to try and support 16 on his free shoulder, as it was hard enough just to keep from dropping Zellis. Once 16 was steadied against him, Clef used all of his remaining energy to take slowly to the air, praying that he'd be able to make it back to the Lookout without dropping either of his injured companions.
 
Or passing out.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
A tense silence filled the canyon.
 
The three combatants hadn't moved since Clef's departure with 16 and Zellis, but now Tempest uncrossed his arms and planted his feet more solidly upon the ground beneath him, prepared to meet the Saiyans' upcoming assault head on. But more time passed, and the mad god began to feel annoyed by his opponents' stalwart reluctance to begin the battle.
 
I see now, Tempest thought to himself as a cold wind blew gently through his silver-blue hair. They want me to strike first… But why? What could they possibly have in mind? He narrowed his black, soulless eyes as he stared intently at his two opponents, who both remained unafraid of his obvious displeasure. More time passed, and finally Tempest had had enough. They want me? Then so be it!
 
The supposed deity's movements were too fast to be seen, and he covered the distance between himself and the two Saiyans in the blink of an eye. Two well placed strikes should have disabled Tempest's arrogant opponents rather quickly, but it was the mad god himself who was suddenly forced to go on the defensive. After images?! he silently raged as the two motionless Saiyans before him faded from sight, with the real attack coming from behind. It took all of Tempest's impressive speed and agility to avoid the onslaught of golden energy that showered down around him, forcing him back and causing the rage inside of him to erupt to the surface.
 
“Arrogant bastards!” he screamed as wave after wave of multicolored power emanated outward from his body, instantly dissipating the Saiyans' energy attacks whenever the two came in contact with each other. “Did you truly think that I'd be so easily fooled by—” Tempest was unable to finish his statement as Hanzo and Trunks suddenly materialized before him, bodies engulfed by the golden-yellow aura of Super Saiyan power.
 
The sudden appearance of his opponents caught the mad god off guard, and Trunks and Hanzo took advantage of his lapse in control. Throwing an unthinkable amount of energy into their attacks, the two Super Saiyan warriors began facing Tempest in hand to hand combat, for the first time in months confident of their ability to subdue the evil divinity. For the first several minutes of combat, every punch and kick thrown by the Saiyans made solid contact, and they pressed their obvious advantage as Tempest did everything in his power to avoid the punishing blows. The battle continued for nearly an hour before the mad god changed tactics.
 
Another outburst of multihued energy exploded outward from Tempest, forcing his two opponents back as they struggled to remain on their feet. Suddenly, the energy that had been discharged was drawn back inward, where it was quickly absorbed by the deity's body, causing his strength and speed to increase tenfold. He rushed the stunned Super Saiyans and swept them off their feet with a well placed leg sweep, and followed up with a sudden burst of ki from his right hand, which engulfed Hanzo and Trunks in a flare of rainbow energy. But as the blinding flash caused by Tempest's attack died down, he was filled with wrath, for the two Super Saiyans were now nowhere to be found.
 
“Still using the same old tricks,” a voice said from behind Tempest. The mad god whirled around, amazed to find the Saiyan warriors standing calmly behind him, golden-yellow auras flaring about them like a living flame. “See Trunks, I told you this guy was nothing but a pushover.”
 
“Well I'll be damned,” Trunks responded with a cocky grin that was the mirror of his deceased father's. “You were right for a change. And to think, we haven't even shown him our best yet…” The half-Saiyan shook his head in dismay, as if disappointed that he wouldn't be able to show off his new technique.
 
“You lie, Saiyan dogs,” Tempest growled, unwilling to believe that the two warriors before him had been holding back thus far. “Have you already forgotten your failure on Namek? You couldn't win then,” he said, gathering a tremendous amount of power to himself, “and you can't win now.” The god continued to power up, grinning maliciously as he did so, but the two Super Saiyans looked on with barely concealed amusement.
 
“What do you say, Trunks?” Hanzo asked nonchalantly. “Should we end this with a bang or what?” Miura's older brother spread his legs out more beneath him, as if to steady himself for a great influx of power, and he clenched his fists tightly. “We've played with him long enough.” Trunks nodded agreement before assuming a stance similar to Hanzo's, and both warriors began to draw upon the internal source of their Super Saiyan power. Before long, the atmosphere within the canyon was once again charged with energy, and bolts of pale blue lightning began to course through the two Saiyans' golden auras.
 
I don't believe this! Tempest thought angrily as he continued to gather more and more energy in preparation for the next round of this conflict. How could they have increased their power so much? It hasn't been that long since I humiliated them on Namek! Yet even as he watched, the two Super Saiyans began to glow brightly, and the lightning flashes around them seemed to increase. What could be—?
 
Without warning, the canyon erupted into chaos. The surrounding walls and mountains shattered into thousands of pieces, causing a rain of dust and stone to descend upon the three combatants. The ground began to shift and break, and the sun above was blocked out by the inconceivable light of the Super Saiyans' new power.
 
Deep within the pulsing, glowing sphere of energy that had surrounded Hanzo and Trunks, Tempest could just make out the shapes of his opponents. It seemed to him that both warriors' body mass had increased slightly, but not as it had when he faced them on Tiris. Their hair appeared different also, being composed of taller, “sharper” spikes than it had been before, and bolts of cold blue electricity continued to bolster the powerful nimbus of energy that surrounded both Saiyans. Suddenly Tempest understood what must have happened, and a slight echo of fear gripped him.
 
They had truly ascended beyond Super Saiyan, and had now become something else entirely.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
The Lookout trembled.
 
Gabriel shot instantly to his feet and looked to the west as he felt Hanzo and Trunks ascend to their new Super Saiyan power, a power unlike any that the young half-Galdrian had ever felt before. At this great distance it was impossible to be certain, but it felt to Gabriel that the two Saiyan warriors were now even more powerful than Tempest.
 
Perhaps my Power won't be necessary after all, he thought, feeling a slight pang of regret. As long as Tempest is destroyed, it doesn't matter… Suddenly two more energy signatures, both very faint, could be felt approaching the Lookout from the direction of the battlefield. The power levels were as familiar to Gabriel as his own, and their weakness startled him.
 
“Clef and Zellis,” he muttered, eyes wide with fear. The Namekian's power level was frighteningly low, and it was obvious he had given his all against the mad god. Zellis was another matter entirely, and Gabriel could sense that the young noblewoman was at death's door. “My God…”
 
“Is it them?” Rika asked, coming up beside her companion to stand at the Lookout's edge. She had obviously sensed Clef and Zellis' approach also, though the others were probably too preoccupied with the trembling of the Lookout. “Gabriel, they may not be able to make it here, we'd better go to them.” Without waiting for Gabriel's response, the brown-haired girl leapt from the edge of the platform and tore through the air, flying in the direction she'd sensed Clef and Zellis. Gabriel was only a moment behind her.
 
It didn't take the two earthlings long to reach their battle-weary companions, and they were startled to find not only Clef and Zellis, but also an unidentified stranger who was leaning heavily against the fatigued and injured Namekian. When Rika and Gabriel approached the three fighters, Clef looked as if he was about to pass out from exhaustion.
 
“Thank God,” Clef gasped, his flight path faltering slightly. “I never thought I'd make it back…” The Namekian's eyelids fluttered for a moment as his last reserves of strength left him, and Rika and Gabriel were forced to hold the weary warrior up as they relieved him of his two burdens.
 
Rika took the unconscious Zellis tenderly in her arms, gasping as she noticed the Galdrian noblewoman's terrible head wound. The green-haired girl felt cold to the touch, and her breathing was frighteningly shallow, as if every breath were a struggle. Rika flashed a worried glance at Gabriel as he supported the damaged Android 16 against his shoulder.
 
“I'm afraid the girl will not recover,” 16 spoke slowly, his words becoming more and more slurred. “She has sustained terrible injuries, both external and internal. There is no hope.”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Tempest was no match for his opponents.
 
Blow after blow from the two super-powered Saiyan warriors slipped through the mad god's defenses, finding their mark and dealing tremendous pain, a feeling that was altogether alien to Tempest. It had been nearly ten-thousand years since had he faced and opponents who had the actual potential to physically harm him, and he didn't care for the feeling. Try as he might, however, Tempest was entirely unable keep up with Trunks and Hanzo.
 
“I've had enough!” the supposed deity shouted, finally able to distance himself from the two Super Saiyan warriors. “This nonsense has gone on long enough!” He clenched his teeth as power began flowing into him, surrounding his body in a flickering shell of multihued energy. “You're no match for—” Tempest's declaration went unfinished as a fist shining with golden-yellow ki broke through his blinding aura and connected solidly with his jaw, causing the mad god to stagger back several feet, where another attack was waiting for him.
 
Trunks came down on Tempest from above, throwing a volley-ball sized orb of golden power down toward his godlike opponent. It hit its mark and exploded with a deafening roar, sending cracks up and down the canyon walls and causing shards of rock to avalanche down onto the three combatants. Hanzo and Trunks easily avoided the rain of stone, and they took to the air, where they looked down with satisfaction upon the swirling, flaring explosion of power that had engulfed Tempest.
 
“I think we got him,” Hanzo said, flashing his partner a smug grin. “I guess we were just too much for him, eh Trunks?” Bulma and Vegeta's son returned the grin as he crossed his arms over his chest.
 
“In the other timeline, Cell couldn't lay a hand on Gohan after he'd reached this level of power,” Trunks responded. “And then there was only one `Super Saiyan 2.' Tempest couldn't possibly hope to beat two of us.” The half-Saiyan opened his mouth to speak again, but was interrupted by a violent flash of multicolored power that emanated from below.
 
With a roar of fury, Tempest erupted up from the conflagration of Super Saiyan energy around him, body engulfed in a painfully blinding nimbus of radiant power. The godlike warrior was among his opponents almost instantly, lashing out with a combination of physical blows that forced the two Saiyans back. Every punch or kick thrown by Tempest, even those that were blocked or avoided, flooded Hanzo and Trunks' bodies with agony, and the mad god's power continued to rise by a staggering amount.
 
“Did you really think that I'd been beaten?” Tempest taunted as his adversaries struggled vainly to defend themselves against his onslaught. “I am a god! I cannot be defeated in battle!” And, at least for the moment, it looked like his arrogant declaration was true.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Zellis lay unmoving upon the small bed.
 
After arriving on the Lookout, the injured noblewoman had been taken by Bulma and brought to the small chamber that Popo called home. It was sparse, with very little furnishings of any kind besides the bed and a small nightstand, but Clef and the others were assured that it was the most comfortable place on Kami's Lookout. And the best place for Zellis right now.
 
Clef, 16, Gabriel, Elysia, Rika, Dorian, Bulma, and Popo all stood silently around the battered young woman, as if their continued silence would somehow restore her to consciousness. After several minutes, Bulma shook her head and turned away.
 
“She's in a deep coma,” the human woman said, brushing a few strands of pale blue hair from her forehead. “But other than the head trauma she suffered, she's in fairly good shape.” Bulma turned her gaze toward Clef, eyes narrowing slightly. “It's you that I'm worried about,” she said, walking over to the exhausted Namekian. “You're in worse condition than she is.”
 
“I'm fine,” he argued, forcing a smile. “Namekians are pretty durable, so Tempest didn't hurt me quite as much as he thought. I'll be better in no time.” I hope. The injured warrior from Namek placed a hand on 16's shoulder and pushed him gently toward Bulma. “He's the one you should be worried about. Tempest knocked him around pretty bad.”
 
Bulma walked a quick circle around the stalwart android, checking him over and making several mental notes to herself. She examined 16's head wound, which seemed to be the worst, before stepping back and nodding once.
 
“With a little work, we'll have you back to your old self in no time,” she said cheerily, taking the android's hand and leading him out of the small and crowded chamber. “Although I've got to admit,” she said thoughtfully, halting just outside the door, “I never thought I'd find myself helping one of Gero's creations. But if Clef's vouching for you, you can't be that bad.”
 
“Thank you,” 16 said slowly, finding it harder and harder to talk as time went on. “Your assistance would be greatly—” Suddenly Dr. Gero's android turned his full attention to the western horizon, barely visible over the edge of the Lookout. “Tempest's power is increasing.”
 
Clef, Gabriel, and the others exited the Lookout to stand outside with 16 and Bulma. The Namekian warrior gasped as he too felt the dramatic shift in Tempest's already incredible power. Again the Lookout trembled slightly, as if shockwaves from the mad god's energy were buffeting it.
 
“If the increases continue at this rate,” 16 went on, as if unaware that the others had joined him, “Trunks and Hanzo will be outmatched. They do not have enough stamina to compete with Tempest now.”
 
Clef, still in awe of the supposed god's limitless power, didn't notice when Gabriel grabbed his arm firmly. After several silent moments, and some shaking on Gabriel's part, the stunned Namekian turned his attention to the young half-Galdrian.
 
“Clef, listen to me,” Gabriel said, locking eyes with the green-skinned warrior. “Come into the Time Chamber with me. If we train together, and if Trunks and Hanzo can hold out just a little while longer, maybe we can help them!” The young Galdrian looked over his shoulder at his father, who nodded in agreement. “I have to master this new power, Clef. It may be our only chance…”
 
“But,” Clef began, finally shaking off his amazement. “I need time to rest up, or else I won't be of any use to you as a sparring partner.” He shook his head and closed his eyes. “Besides, do you really think any of us stand a chance against that?” he asked, pointing over the western side of the Lookout.
 
“Just come with me; inside the chamber you'll have an entire year to heal.” Gabriel turned his back on his companions as he walked back into the Lookout's main building. “Clef, please come with me,” he nearly begged, looking over his shoulder to see the Namek's decision.
 
There was a tense silence before Clef nodded, and together he and Gabriel made their way into the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
Hours passed as the battle raged on.
 
Trunks and Hanzo fought on, though they were slowly losing ground to the massively powerful deity. It seemed to them that, no matter how hard they tried or how long they fought, Tempest continued to gain strength, and he showed no signs of exhaustion or fatigue despite having been fighting for nearly two days straight.
 
Night fell and the battlefield darkened, illuminated only by the flaring auras of power that surrounded the three combatants. And two of those auras, both golden-yellow in color, were beginning to fade.
 
This is madness! Hanzo thought as he struggled to block a violent roundhouse kick from Tempest. The blow was stopped, barely, but it left the Super Saiyan warrior open to attack from the other side, and the mad god exploited this weakness instantly. Pain shot through Hanzo's body as Tempest's left knee slammed into his ribcage, causing the breath in his lungs to explode outward.
 
“Hanzo!” Trunks cried as he rushed to his partner's aid, lashing out at Tempest with a bone-shattering punch meant for the mad god's head. The strike met only thin air, however, as Tempest used his supernatural speed to position himself behind Vegeta's son, and it was Trunks who felt a mind-numbing blow to the back of his skull. Both Saiyans plummeted to the ground below, colliding with a deafening impact.
 
“My, my,” Tempest taunted, floating gently down to land mere feet away from his dazed opponents. “Where'd all that confidence go, I wonder?” He took several steps forward and placed his foot on Trunks' chest, slowly putting more pressure on the half-Saiyan as the minutes dragged slowly by. “You were doing so well earlier…”
 
Suddenly Hanzo, who had landed several yards away from Trunks, leapt to his feet, a ball of glowing ki in each hand. With a shout of exertion, Miura's half-brother launched both attacks against Tempest, focusing all of his Super Saiyan 2 power into the balls of light. They struck their target solidly, causing Tempest to gasp in pain as he was knocked away from Trunks and drilled deeply into the opposing canyon wall.
 
“You shouldn't get so overconfident,” Hanzo said slyly, wiping a trickle of blood from his lip. Cold green eyes narrowed as he walked over to his unmoving companion and nudged him slightly with the tip of his white boot. “Trunks, what do you think you're doing, letting this guy walk all over you?” Trunks' own green eyes opened as he sat up stiffly, running a gloved hand through his long, spiked golden hair.
 
“Sorry, Hanzo,” he replied with a grin as he stood up. “I guess I just got careless while rescuing you from the clutches of that super-powered maniac.” The half-Saiyan dusted a layer of dirt and debris from his white armor as he stretched, moaning comically and rubbing his lower back. “You know, I think I'm getting too old for this…”
 
“Don't worry, I'll see to it that you don't get any older,” a blood-chilling voice whispered just behind him. Trunks gasped and spun around, only to come face to face with Tempest, who stood grinning maliciously right behind him. “Your lives end now.”
 
Power instantly erupted from the mad god, forcing Trunks and Hanzo to struggle just to remain on their feet. The multihued nimbus of energy around Tempest continued to grow, and as it encompassed the two Super Saiyans, an unthinkable, strength-sapping pain spread throughout their bodies.
 
“This has gone on quite long enough!” Tempest shouted, unleashing more and more power. “You will both pay for causing me pain! And then I'll find where your friends are hiding, and they'll soon join you in death!” I cannot believe the amount of power these two gained in so short a time! he thought to himself. These Saiyans are far too resilient for their own good, and far too much of a threat to me…
 
Flashing lights, explosions of energy, and the echoing screams of Trunks and Hanzo filled the canyon as Tempest began to happily fulfill his promise of death to the two Saiyan warriors, who struggled in vain against the superior power of the mad god.
 
To be continued…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
 
In the next chapter:
 
Trunks and Hanzo continue their valiant struggle against Tempest, who seems indestructible. Will Gabriel's new power be enough to destroy the mad god for good?
 
Dragon Ball: Chaotic Future
Chapter 21
Mad God Saga, Part X
“Losing Battles.”
 
 
 
“DRAGON BALL: CHAOTIC FUTURE” CAN ALSO BE FOUND AT FANFICTION.NET, POJO.COM, AND DBZDIMENSION.COM
 
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE “CHAOTIC FUTURE” HOMEPAGE AT:
WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/CHAOTICFUTURE