Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 1: Peace and Harmony...but for How Long? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
1o years have passed since Goku flew away with Uub to train him. Since then, many things have changed in our heroes' lives.
Although, Goku left his family in a rush, he still visited them once in a while, but in the last five years he hasn't shown up anymore, being occupied with the hard training and all. In the last five years, he went in a search to gather all the Dragon Balls along with Uub. They had some problems in their journey, but nothing that the strongest Saiyan in the Universe couldn't handle. After gathering the Dragon Balls, Goku took Uub to the Other World to train him properly. Finally, they continued training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.
Satan City hasn't changed much. Mr. Satan was still the champion of the world, at least that's what the people thought. Boo was but living with the world's champion and protected him when needed. Unfortunately, their beloved dog, Bee, passed away. Along with Bee, Master Roshi's turtle passed away, along with Mr. Brief, Bulma's father.
Meanwhile, the others continued living their lives. Bulma still ran the Capsule Corporation with the help of her son, Trunks. Trunks, however, didn't like this job much, but he wanted to help his mother out and please her right after his grandfather passed away. He much preferred training to work, often sparring with his father, Vegeta, and sometimes with his best friend, Goten. Gohan, however, didn't have much time for training, since he became a teacher in a university like his mother always wanted to. Even so, he and his wife, Videl, often put on their Saiyaman costumes and fought crime and made justice. Their daughter, Pan, was now 14 years old, and she was preparing to go to high school along with Bra. And because Bra was one year older than Pan, Bra skipped a year and stayed home, so she and Pan could apply together like best friends. They both applied at the Orange Star High School.
Yamcha and Puar went their separate ways from Bulma, and had never been seen or heard from since. Tien, however, has been married with Lunch since the Cell games, and now they have a 24-year-old son called Khitan Shan. Krillin is still living at the Kame house with his wife, Number 18, and their daughter, Marron, who's currently 23 years old, along with Master Roshi and Oolong. Roshi was still a perverted old man, and sometimes he spied Number 18 when she was taking a bath, but he has been caught many times by 18, and of course, clobbered. Yajirobe still lived with Korin, but things got a bit interesting in Korin's Tower since Yajirobe found himself a spoiled, fat girlfriend, and they got married. Her name is Miran and eventually they moved away. And last but not least, the Namekian alien, Piccolo, continued training and meditating alone.
Everything was going well for our heroes, but nothing lasts forever, not even peace, and soon they will have to face new challenges, fight old and new enemies to save the Earth and the Universe...