Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball F ❯ Episode 14: Preparations for Revenge ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Last time on Dragon Ball F, we found out Xaras's past and Frieza's true plan. Now the question is will it work? Find out starting with today on Dragon Ball F!
In Hell...
-So, Lord Frieza, what exactly will you wish for?-Badidi asked.
-To revive every being who lost their lives by the hands of the Saiyans.
-What?! But, I was killed by Boo! That means I won't be brought back to life.
-So, what? Who needs you? You're useless anyway.
-I wouldn't be too sure about that.
-What do you mean?
-I could turn one of them into my puppet against all the others.
-Really? You've done that before with Vegeta, and you failed.
-Not quite. All Vegeta wanted was to fight with Goku. So I reawakened the evil inside him and turned him the way he was before, cold and ruthless, uninhibited by any emotions. But the problem was that I couldn't make him forget his family, his pride and that's when I lost control. However, Goku is another story. He once also was cold and ruthless back when he was a baby, but he fell on his had and lost his memory. But I can erase his current memory and bring back the old one.
-Sounds interesting.-King Cold said-But how do you do know all this?
-I read Vegeta's mind when I was inside his head.
-Thanks but no thanks.-Frieza added-I want to kill Goku, not make him my slave. Besides, I've already got back my former Saiyan-slaves, Raditz and Napa, and that's quite enough.
-You insolent fool!-Babidi shouted-Do you really think you can defeat Goku and the others without my help?
-Actually, I do. HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
-Then I guess I see you guys back here after you'll be defeated by them AGAIN!
-Cell...-Dr Gero started-I am your creator, your master; I order you to revive me as well!
-Shut up, old man, before I personally disassemble you!-Cell responded.
-My son, may I have a word with you?-King Kold asked.
-Sure, father.-Frieza responded and both flew a bit further from the others.
-My son, do you think it's a good idea to revive every single being killed by the Saiyans over the years? I mean, those Saiyans destroyed many planets, what they achieved for you in the past will all be in vain.
-Don't worry, father. Everyone will be teleported on New Namek, and after we'll defeat Goku and his stupid friends, I'll personally destroy that planet with everyone on it, except you and our new "friends." At least whatever remains of them. Rest assured, not everyone will survive against Goku and the others. That's why you will immediately leave the planet.
-Understood. I didn't become much stronger since I've been dead. I wouldn't want to face those Saiyan monsters. By the way, what will happen after you and Cell win?
-Well, the Fusion will were off eventually, and we will split the Universe in two. He will rule one half, I'll rule the other half.
-Can we trust him?
-We're both equally strong and soon we will both become immortal. There's no way we'll be able to kill each other.
-And what about Earth's Dragon Balls?
-As soon we'll be revived, I'll teleport my top henchmen to Earth to destroy the Dragon Balls while we keep the Saiyans busy.
-Excellent idea son, but speaking of Saiyans...What about Raditz and Nappa?
-I'll deal with them later...-he replied as King Cold nodded-Ok, everyone!-Frieza shouted to the others-The time has come for our revenge! Start fusing!
And so, Frieza fused with Cell becoming Friezell, Raditz fused with Nappa and became Napitz, Dodoria with Zarbon became Dozar, Jeice and Guldo became Gujei, Burter and Recoome became Baarec. While fusing, the whole Hell began shacking which even King Yemma, and the others felt.
-What the heck are they doing down there? Surely, they don't think they can escape from there?
-Maybe someone from the living world will revive them.-Fortuneteller Baba answered.
-That can't be good. Look into your magic ball and tell me what's going to happen!-Baba said some incantations and looked into her crystal ball, which turned black.
-Oh, my gosh!
-What is it?
-It's evil. Pure evil...I see hatred, revenge...death. The Universe is doomed!
Will Friezell and the others manage to finally defeat Goku and his friends? Find out on the next explosive episodes of Dragon Ball F!