Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Alternative Reality ❯ Stength in Weakness ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Dragonball AR (Alternative Reality)

Rating: G - General (some offensive language though)

Main characters: Vegeta, Tida, Kakarott, Damar- Yamcha, Bulma, Krillen, Chi-chi.

Genre: Drama / Action

Story Brief: What if Bardock's warning were listened to and the Saiyan race was able to be transported to another planet and Goku never reached earth, but was collected and brought back to the new Planet Vegeta?

Author's Note: there will be a pairing in this fic between Vegeta / Tida and Kakarott / Damar sorry V/B G/CC fans... but they're not on earth so yeah it makes it hard. And um don't flame me but there is a Y/B (yes Yamcha and Bulma), T/L (Tien and Launch), K/CC (Krillen and Chi-chi) pairing in this fic, only because Goku and Vegeta ARE NOT on earth nor will they come to earth- well Vegeta might pay earth a visit but only for the Dragonballs, not for Bulma! Got it? Oh yeah Brolly's not insane in this fic, he's bad but not insane.

Added AN: Sorry this took a while in coming out. But I had exams and I hope not to make this to long a fic I basically want to end it when Vegeta reaches earth. Yes Vegeta goes to earth but nooooo he does not hook up with Bulma. So don't even try and convince me! I want an OC with him or obvious reasons it's an AR

The Disclaimer: I don't own DB/Z/GT or the characters involved. I do though own, the characters you DON'T recognise. Including Kakarott's mother Bwoh (prn: Bo) it's kinda a pun on the Chinese word for spinach. And Fahn is a pun on tomato (I think. I can't actually remember.)

>CHAPTER ONE<

*** Strength in Weakness… ***

He was an image of Bardock all over the hair and face; he was perhaps a little bit lighter in the flesh tone, which Turles seemed to take more after. But then again Turles was a clone of Bardock, part of an experiment from when Bardock had been a scientist. That was in the old days before they had Radditz. Turles was cloned from Bardock as a hope that is the saiyan race was to become extinct they would send a pod with instructions to a far away planet, one that wasn't to bright in the questioning on whether it was a good thing to activate whatever it was they were receiving. Some planets were actually known for this and it was those planets they relied on to be silly enough to use the cells of the strongest saiyan warriors and create the clones thus reactivating the saiyan race.

Bwoh held her youngest son in her arms. He was a small child, but he was going to her reason to stay alive. She wanted to train him herself when he was old enough to walk and that was unheard of, but Turles would help her, not only was he scientific he was Bardock's clone, together they would make him what Bardock foresaw. The strongest of the saiyans.

"So they named him Kakarott huh?" She looked at Turles as he peered through the display window to where Kakarott's saiyan crib was.

Turles was fairly young only about the age of seventeen but he seemed to have all of Bardock's vast fighting skills and knowledge of the galaxies, with the various planets out there that were right for the picking.

Radditz was the next youngest at the age of six only a year younger the new king of saiyans himself. Then Kakarott, and last hoping Bwoh lived the baby Bardock left her pregnant with before he went to die.

"As it's always been with our kind." Bwoh replied eventually.

"They won't let you take him home until he's old enough you know that?"

"I know."

"Then why do you hold him like you are?"

"Because Bardock never got to. I want him to know one of his parents at least."

"He's not Bardock, nor am I."

"I know."

"I'll never understand you women." Turles shook his head. "Meet you later."

"Okay."

She heard him walk off his footsteps echoing down the hall. Still she held the small child rocking him back and forward in her arms lovingly, like for once a true mother.

"Bwoh you'll smother the poor child to death." A female voice chuckled.

"Fahn. I know it sounds strange. But I feel if I show him how I really feel it will make him that much stronger than the others, an advantage I feel he'll need."

"Emotions are a weakness you know?"

"Perhaps but Bardock saw strength in that weakness…"

Fahn nodded and leaned up against the wall and observed the two.

Bwoh was not like the other female saiyans. Her hair brown and flat, limp unlike the other unruly saiyans hair hers was able to be styled pulled back in to a simple pony-tail, Violet, blue, grey eyes that seemed to change with her mood. Long slender muscular legs that were perfectly tanned to show she had seen many days. And the traditional saiyan spandex she wore shorts a band round her leg and a tight tank with another band on her arms. Her tail was wrapped firmly round her waist. Well it had been. The baby was hugging her tail his own small tail wrapped round hers and he was using it for a pillow. The scene seemed peaceful. Too peaceful for that of a feared female saiyan warrior.

Fahn couldn't help but smile at the strange female saiyan. They went through pregnancy together and if Fahn had had a boy she would of insisted they trained together but the wild blonde haired saiyan girl well she was seen as different. Damar they had named her.

This was why Fahn was here in the first place to see her daughter. Looking through the glass Damar was easy to spot she was the one sitting up wide awake her wild blonde hair the typical unruliness as her father's. She would not live down the mating with a third class warrior. But she needed not to worry he was gone now too, another one of those saiyan crews wiped out when Frieza found out they were too strong. It was a pity they had not seen it or linked the actions earlier.

Bwoh looked at Fahn's daughter, and she looked at Kakarott.

Bardock's sacrifice had strangely gained her and her three sons a higher stasis, even than those born in to the elite. Officially no one knew outside of Bardock's old lab partners that Turles was not a born saiyan. But they saw him as her son and she treated him like one despite his maturity.

`That lad as stubborn as his old man.' They'd often comment about one of his expeditions that seemed to get him in as much trouble as Bardock used to get in to. The thrill for a fight was strong in his blood and she knew it would be strong in Kakarott's too. Oh no she wasn't smothering him, she was making him that much stronger because for some reason she knew he had to be. Bardock foresaw it and she believed it.

The elderly saiyan looked at the two women and he frowned waiting for Bwoh to return her son to them.

"Don't tell me this holding thing is going to be infectious because if word gets round we're getting soft-" He began.

"Don't look at me as if I'd be caught dead holding a brat." Fahn scoffed.

"Admit it you're curious though." Bwoh teased.

"Don't make me beat you third class." Fahn grumbled.

"Awww somebody's cranky…" Bwoh taunted and chuckled. "I suppose they put a rise on food prices at the bars."

"I heard about that somebody should blast their alien arses how dare they as if an elite should fork out fifty kwie for a once course meal." Fahn complained.

Bwoh smiled despite the difference in their classes, Bwoh and Fahn were good friends. If a saiyan warrior actually had friends. They'd meet their men on the same planet-clearing mission; it was a glitch in the old truffle computer system that not two but three crews were sent to the same planet two third class and one elite. Of course the elite had left once they found out. All except Fahn who wanted to get in there and have a good battle. She'd meet her mate that way. It was the same with Bwoh her and Bardock had clashed on the same area of the planet and their arguing let at least twenty of the planet escape. It got them in trouble. But both were to stubborn to let the other win, they should have been killed but since they had good planet "relocation" reputations they spent one year locked up in the same saiyan prison cell to learn to get along.

They ended up more than getting along. Radditz had been conceived in that cell and they had been together ever since. Six years and then it was over.

Bwoh looked at Kakarott and she handed him back finally. "You just wait and see Fahn Kakarott will be the strongest warrior after his father to emerge from the third class. I'll make sure of that." She smirked at her friend.

"Yeah probably strong enough to hug someone to death." Fahn taunted with a chuckle.

"Just you wait."

***

To Be Continued…

I know another short chapter but I wanted to get this out of the way before introducing the OC mates of Kakarott and Vegeta.

R & R please

~J'dee