Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Death Realm ❯ Chaos Arrives ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chaos Arrives

Chapter 1

Trunks, Goten, Krillin and Gohan soared pass the land beneath them; wearing serious looks on their faces. The powerlevel they were sensing seemed to be rise every passing moment, making the four warriors more nervous than they already were.

"Hey Krillin," Gohan asked, as Krillin glanced over towards him.

"How high would you say this powerlevel is?"

Krillin shook his small bald head. "No idea Gohan."

"One thing's for sure though," Goten said, flying up ahead in the front with Trunks.

"Whoever owns this powerlevel ain't gonna be easy to take down…"

~*~

"Man, who in the world could be this strong?" Goku questioned himself, shocked as Vegeta was. They had felt the powerlevel as well, curious to find out whom was behind it.

"Kakarott," Vegeta began. "I have a strange feeling that the rest of the gang will soon end up in this dimension as well quite soon."

"Don't say that!" Goku exclaimed. "There's no one stronger in the universe than the Z Warriors!"

"Or was," the saiyan prince spoke. "Until we disappeared,"

Goku gulped, swallowing down some of his fear, who could have this kind of power, and how?

~*~

The temperature surrounding an island near the mainland; seemed to drop suddenly, as the night sky began to churn, making a spiral appear in the sky. Winds howled, knocking down trees near by; the vortex still expanding in size. A downpour then occurred, drenching the land blow in water.

Then, a man appeared out of the vortex, wearing a huge black trench coat, and had long silver hair which matched the pupils within his eyes. He landed swiftly on a cliff, staring at his surroundings.

The river which crossed the area was now a miniature whirlpool; and the forest was nearly destroyed, only a few trees remaining. Rain was sprayed all over the stranger's coat, including his hair. But he didn't seem to mind, he didn't even make the slightest twitch.

"Let the games commence." The man said, smiling in delight.

~*~

The Z Warriors halted, staring at the distance. The area was covered with a black dark sky, with thunder raging on and rain pouring on with the wind gusting around madly.

"What in the world is going on over there!?" exclaimed Krillin, as everyone gasped at the sight.

"Something tells me the source of the powerlevel is being emitted from over there!" Goten said, flying off towards the storm.

The others, who seemed to have no choice; went after Goten, heading into the darkness which awaited them…

By the time they reached the storm, horror lay in front of their eyes. The whirlpool and hurricane had united, causing a huge current to fly into the shaken sky.

"Man, whoever did this is gonna pay…" Goten muttered, gritting his teeth in anger.

Krillin gulped, nervous about what they were about to face. Gohan had a slight frown on his face, while Trunks flew up towards Goten.

"You ready?" he asked.

Goten nodded in response, as the four Warriors took off in search of the cause of the destruction around there.

~*~

"Let's go." 18 said to Bra, who was holding baby Washi in her hands.

"But to where 18?" asked Bra.

18 gazed at the arm chair, where Pan had Ryu stowed away in her grasp. She had a concerned look on her face, something which Bra had as well.

"To the Capsule Corp," 18 said calmly. "If we're lucky enough, we might find something to help us in this situation.

"All right," Pan finally spoke, rising up from the chair as 18 opened the window.

"We'll have to fly there, can you two still…?" 18 questioned the two young ladies.

"Of course, we may be mothers now, but that doesn't change the fact that we're part saiyans!" Pan said, as the three took to the air, flying further and further away from the hospital.

~*~

The four men were hovering above in the black sky, trying to spot anything unusual on the ground. But it was quite hard to see anything with trees toppled over and a flood still occurring. The water pounded onto the faces of the Warriors, who were too focused on their search to even notice.

"I think I'll check down there!" Krillin called over to the rest, as he dove down to the land below.

Gohan was trying to scan the area below him, but what having a hard time from keeping himself from being pulled into the gigantic whirlpool that seemed to be in everyone's way.

"Darn, I don't see anything…" Gohan muttered, flying higher into the sky.

"You say anything bro?" yelled Goten from afar.

"No!" Gohan yelled back, as it echoed through the air.

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud shriek, a shriek that only Krillin could have made.

"I FOUND HIM!" Krillin exclaimed, as everyone darted towards where Krillin's voice had come from.

Then, there was another cry from Krillin, except this one seemed to be in a tone of sheer pain.

"Krillin!" Gohan exclaimed, rushing faster and faster towards his friend.

He then halted, staring downwards in shock. Trunks and Goten slowed down; puzzled at what Gohan was doing.

"What's the matter Gohan-oh…my…god…" Trunks gasped, along with Goten who had realized what Gohan was staring at.

There on the ground, lay Krillin's dead body, swamped with a fresh layer of blood. There was someone else over there too, looking straight up at the three remaining warriors, with a smirk on his face.

"Hello," he said, in a calm voice.

"YOU MURDERER, YOU KILLER- AAAHHHH!!!!" Gohan cried in agony, exploding into his mystic form. Ki circled around him, as he then dove towards the stranger, with one of his hands loaded with ki.

"No, Gohan!" shouted Trunks and Goten, watching Gohan collide with the man. There was a huge explosion followed, forcing Goten and Trunks to hide their eyes behind their arms. They peered down, with more horror and anger surging into their bodies.

Gohan stood completely motionless, with the stranger piercing a large hole through his stomach, using his bare hand. Blood spewed in many directions, as Gohan transformed back into his normal self. The stranger then removed his hands from Gohan's stomach, as the saiyan toppled dead onto the ground, alongside with Krillin.

"GOHAN!" Goten cried, rushing to his aid. He was followed by Trunks, who was just as shocked as Goten was.

Goten looked at his brother, lifting his head with his hands. Goten buried himself into Gohan's chest, wailing madly as Trunks just stared.

Goten slowly turned his head towards the stranger, who had been grinning the whole time.

"YOU…YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!" Goten shrieked, as he exploded into his SSJ 3 form.

Trunks felt just as enraged, as he too went SSJ 3. The two then fused together, causing Gotenks to appear.

"Ah, just perfect." the stranger smirked, watching Gotenks get into his fighting stance.

"We'll show you the true power of a Super Saiyan!" said Gotenks, narrowing his eyes.

The stranger sighed, getting into his own stance. He licked his lips.

"This will be a tasty feast."