Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonball Death Realm ❯ The End of Peace ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The End of Peace

Chapter 4

18 stood in her fighting stance, waiting for Chaos to make his move. Chaos was in his own stance as well, but he still had that evil smile.

"I'll teach you a real lesson or two about an android's power." 18 said, as she leapt into the air, launching a kamehameha attack.

But Chaos dodged the attack, as it pounded the ground he was once standing on. He smirked at 18.

"If you think you can kill me with such a petty attack, then say your prayers!"

Chaos raised his hands into the air, as ki slowly filled up in his hands. At the same time, 18 was slowly descending from the air, feeling weaker by the minute.

"What's…happening to me…?" she thought, collapsing on her knees; bearing her stomach.

"This attack was something I learnt off Kami, when I absorbed his soul!" Chaos spoke, with 18 in shock.

"You…can…absorb souls…?" 18 questioned.

"Yes, which means all your friends abilities are now mine." Chaos replied; the ki in his hands now the size of a school bus.

"Darn…it…" 18 whispered, as her head sank onto the ground.

Chaos smirked, as he threw his Ki beam at 18. She just stood watching as the energy got closer. She was too stunned to do anything, and was too scared to.

"No…"

Like the rest of Chaos's victims, 18 was submerged into his attack. Then, he fled outside the building, as it exploded in front of his eyes. Suddenly, he felt something sink into his soul.

"Ah, now I can go hunt for my dessert…" he said, flying off towards the direction of another place, where the last link of Earth's Special Defense stayed…

~*~

Goku gritted his teeth; it seemed there was no more hope to rely on, and no more courage to go on.

Vegeta was just as agitated, his fists were curved up like a ball.

"Darn, there's no more hope for the Earth Kakarott." Vegeta spoke. "…Or for the entire universe for that matter."

"No wait, Ryu and Washi were thrown into another dimension remember?" Goku said, trying to think real hard.

"So if we just go to tat dimension and-"

"We don't even know which dimension they were sent to." Vegeta said. "And even if we knew, we still wouldn't be able to do anything about it; after all, we're stuck in another dimension."

Goku sighed in defeat; he knew very well Vegeta was right. He then glanced back into the screen, eyes widening to what he saw.

"NO!!!"

~*~

Videl and Marron's bodies were in flames, they were black as suit. And there stood Chaos, grinning more wildly as ever. He had claimed another few victims, as he flew off muttering to himself, "Now I can finally begin to shape this universe, to a more unpleasant one." He then began to cackle madly.

Chaos was planning something, something that would mean peril for the rest of the galaxy. He was going to build an empire, an empire of evil and destruction that he would control.

But still, hope and courage may still be around, sparking tiny flames of life. The next generation; they were still alive. But will they discover who they really are, and arrive in time?